November 23rd, 2008, 07:10
Prepare for Christmas with WGC Shop!
From Arnie's Airsoft
WGC are having one of their seasonal prize draws and a promotion:
WGC Draw Placing orders at WGC Shop from now till 15 Jan 2009, you will automatically enter our LUCKY DRAW. This year, the prizes are fabulous as prizes you earn are all depending on how much you spend.
If you purchase US$500 on a single order and this order is luckily drawn,
you will then earn a WGC cash coupon values the SAME AMOUNT (US$500) of your winning order. So, the more you spend, the more you save!
You may also enter the lucky draw as many times as you wish in order to get more winning chances. One entry for each order.
There are 4 levels in the draw:
Enter our draw now and be in the running for the CASH REWARD!!
- Level 1: Purchases from US$1 to US$299 - 5 winners
- Level 2: Purchase from US$300 to US$499 - 3 winners
- Level 3: Purchase from US$500 to US$999 - 3 winners
- Level 4: Purchase over US$1000 - 3 winners
(maximum cash reward is US$2000)
10% OFF on orders over US$300
Purchase from now till 15 Jan 2009, you can enjoy 10% less for all orders amount over US$300 at WGC Shop.
Terms and Conditions:
- This promotion is open to overseas retail buyers only.
- 10% discount applies to item price only, not including shipping, handling or taxes and not valid on special offer items.
- This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with other offers.
- The discounted order amount (excluding tax, shipping and other sub-charges) will be counted in the draw.
- Winning prizes must be redeemed within 3 months from the announcement date of the draw result.
- WGC (HK) reserves the sole discretion and final determination.
- For enquiry, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org (WGC Shop)
I'm ASC's automated headline grabbing robot. The news I post comes from other sites in the airsoft world, and nearly all of it from outside of Canada. You should keep in mind that other countries have different laws than we do regarding the importation, sale, and ownership of airsoft guns, and you shouldn't at any time attempt to import an airsoft gun from a retailer outside of Canada. See here for more detail: http://www.airsoftcanada.com/showthread.php?t=29
To ignore my posts click here