Airsoft Canada
https://blackblitzairsoft.myshopify.com/

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Ebaybanned to stop retail sales..

:

General

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old August 15th, 2008, 00:50   #76
RedSteel666
 
RedSteel666's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Victoria, BC
I get a tracking no with anything I order online, i think its pretty standard?
RedSteel666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 15th, 2008, 00:58   #77
Hash Vapor
 
Hash Vapor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Toronto, ON
By email? Or what?

I get this

Ebaybanned.com AEG Parts & Combat Gear
------------------------------------------------------
Order Number: 9630
Detailed Invoice: http://ebaybanned.com/account_histor...?order_id=9630
Date Ordered: Monday 11 August, 2008

Products
------------------------------------------------------
1 x CYMA Electric powered Metal Drum mag for AK (MAG00083) = $51.50USD
------------------------------------------------------
Total: $51.50USD

Delivery Address
------------------------------------------------------
Justin Hewitt


Billing Address
------------------------------------------------------
Justin Hewitt
\
__________________


http://www.milsimempire.com
Hash Vapor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 15th, 2008, 01:05   #78
Drache
BALLET, TYPE: SELF LOATHING, ANALBURST
 
Drache's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hash Vapor View Post
Just got my 5.11 hat and revision goggles today from my Aug 2nd order. Still waiting on Ak ris handguard and grip from same order, X47 kit, & spring guide from Aug 3rd order.
I had ordered three VN mags from them as well as a trigger guard in a single order! Today the trigger guard arrived in a giant envelope with a tiny piece of paper reading that the mags are in a seperate box to make the taxes cheaper. lolwut? I $6 trigger guard in its own package is going to make things cheaper?!
Drache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 15th, 2008, 01:15   #79
jesster202
 
jesster202's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: London Ontario
qlong im starting to open a store and i did their whosale order for parts gear metal bodys (dont ask about the bodys i have my ways to get them legaly in). im commenting on the above post about the request for the order form on the process to get one its the same aplication for wgc un company and redwolf they want your mbl number and some information to confirm you infact confirm you are ligit. as far as that i was providing information on the service for their large orderds and to be hoest great 1 week shipping for a huge box can't complain.
__________________
MY COLLECTION
AEG
M4 coustom full metal with king arms metal body //\\ Galaxy MP5 PDW
GAS/SPRING

KJW M9 FULLY UPGRADED //\\KWA FULL SIZE USP //\\ TF MAC11
GEAR
Coyote Brown CIRAS
jesster202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 15th, 2008, 01:15   #80
Yannos
likes touching tralalas
 
Yannos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Je me souviens
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drache View Post
I had ordered three VN mags from them as well as a trigger guard in a single order! Today the trigger guard arrived in a giant envelope with a tiny piece of paper reading that the mags are in a seperate box to make the taxes cheaper. lolwut? I $6 trigger guard in its own package is going to make things cheaper?!
Might be the same as Redwolf Shipping :P
__________________
EF-02 SEMPER FI
Yannos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 15th, 2008, 01:16   #81
jesster202
 
jesster202's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: London Ontario
hey hash email pual and ask for tracking number you knormaily put it in notes section when ordering and a gril named jess will meial you with tracking when its sent out if its allredy sent out email pual with the order number for tracking.
__________________
MY COLLECTION
AEG
M4 coustom full metal with king arms metal body //\\ Galaxy MP5 PDW
GAS/SPRING

KJW M9 FULLY UPGRADED //\\KWA FULL SIZE USP //\\ TF MAC11
GEAR
Coyote Brown CIRAS
jesster202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 15th, 2008, 01:54   #82
Hash Vapor
 
Hash Vapor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Toronto, ON
Good to know, I will do that if I don't get it by next Friday. Paul hasn't wronged me yet, so I'll be patient for now. Just find it odd though that I've seen multiple people write about getting tracking, I have made about 6 orders totaling around $450+, never got tracking for anything. Mind you it was a consistent 2 week turnaround from payment to delivery each time so I never had a reason to question.
__________________


http://www.milsimempire.com
Hash Vapor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 15th, 2008, 11:32   #83
eV.Viper
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Montreal, Quebec
Email from paul:

Quote:
Hi All,

After the negotiation with my dealer, we will come again for retail !!!! But the price of 20 items (mainly G&P items ) are increased around 10 %. We will restart today later time.

For the client i sent them package late last week, do not worry, my special offer will late you feel happy again

regards

Paul
! Sounds we'll continue to have some real good prices !!
__________________
Aka Raptor
TM M3 Shorty
KJW Beretta M9
eV.Viper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 15th, 2008, 11:51   #84
Qlong
Division
 
Qlong's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Scarborough, Ontario
Quote:
Originally Posted by jesster202 View Post
qlong im starting to open a store and i did their whosale order for parts gear metal bodys (dont ask about the bodys i have my ways to get them legaly in). im commenting on the above post about the request for the order form on the process to get one its the same aplication for wgc un company and redwolf they want your mbl number and some information to confirm you infact confirm you are ligit. as far as that i was providing information on the service for their large orderds and to be hoest great 1 week shipping for a huge box can't complain.
Ah, it was hard to read at first but then I got it, GL on the body sales tho
__________________

Weee!
Qlong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 15th, 2008, 11:52   #85
Crunchmeister
 
Crunchmeister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: In your bedroom going though your underwear drawer
Just received this email from ebaybanned. Looks like they're gonna be dealing retail again.

Quote:
Hi All,

After the negotiation with my dealer, we will come again for retail !!!! But the price of 20 items (mainly G&P items ) are increased around 10 %. We will restart today later time.

For the client i sent them package late last week, do not worry, my special offer will late you feel happy again

regards

Paul
__________________
Crunchmeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 15th, 2008, 12:00   #86
Styrak
 
Styrak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Saskatoon, SK
Send a message via MSN to Styrak
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crunchmeister View Post
Just received this email from ebaybanned. Looks like they're gonna be dealing retail again.
Look up.

YAY! I can buy more cheap shit from them now.
__________________

Airsoft Sales and Repair/Upgrade Services
Styrak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 15th, 2008, 12:11   #87
Skladfin
 
Skladfin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Vancouver, B.C
LOL seems like ebaybanned is having a severe mood swing.

on a different note, I ordered a battery from them on july 24th and still havent gotten them

can you say slow service much?
Skladfin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 15th, 2008, 12:15   #88
Styrak
 
Styrak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Saskatoon, SK
Send a message via MSN to Styrak
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skladfin View Post
LOL seems like ebaybanned is having a severe mood swing.

on a different note, I ordered a battery from them on july 24th and still havent gotten them

can you say slow service much?
*cough*openAPayPalDispute*cough*

Or did they already ship it? I'm assuming not. I opened a Paypal dispute for my barrel and they shipped it that day. Strange how that works.
__________________

Airsoft Sales and Repair/Upgrade Services
Styrak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 15th, 2008, 12:31   #89
Crunchmeister
 
Crunchmeister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: In your bedroom going though your underwear drawer
Personally never had an issue with them. Always have stuff I order in less than a week.
__________________
Crunchmeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 15th, 2008, 12:40   #90
808
 
808's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: 6mm-mag.com - Winnipeg
Looks like Paul's move to Wholesale was dealer-motivated.

I just got his from him (as I'm sure you all did):

Quote:
Hi All,

After the negotiation with my dealer, we will come again for retail !!!! But the
price of 20 items (mainly G&P items ) are increased around 10 %. We will restart
today later time.

For the client i sent them package late last week, do not worry, my special offer
will late you feel happy again

regards

Paul
My, what a tangled web we weave.

On-again retail sales. LOL.


And apparently there is some "special offer" for you people with outstanding orders last week.
__________________


Last edited by 808; August 15th, 2008 at 12:47..
808 is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop


Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Airsoft Canada
https://blackblitzairsoft.myshopify.com/

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 19:44.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.