Airsoft Canada
Airsoft Depot

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Newbie Tank
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

WELL L96

:

Newbie Tank

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old July 8th, 2008, 10:56   #46
StanK27
 
StanK27's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Ok so no quick and easy solution eh? lol That's alright.. Thanks guys.
StanK27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 8th, 2008, 18:26   #47
Madsvg
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Norway
ok, I've read through the entire thread and noone have even mentioned how the l96 performes ("you'll need to upgrade for $1000" doesn't count). All this thread is about is about a snipers job during an airsoft-game.

Just to get this straight: I'm 21 and got problems getting age verified because I'm living in norway. And YES I've owned a sniper before (aps-2 sv, broke it because of to much use) so don't bother writing about me not having experience and such.

The reason I write this is because I'm going to buy a new sniper sometime soon, but don't got to much money to spend on it, and the well l96 caught my eye, and since this thread is called "well l96" I actually counted on getting some answers, so please tell me: Is it a rifle that is "functiunal" stock, and does it support major changes later?
Madsvg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 8th, 2008, 18:29   #48
pusangani
Official ASC "Dumb Ass"
 
pusangani's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Scarbrah, Ontario
^ sorry i thought slavery was abolished, apparently in Norway it isn't

why do you care about age verification anyway? you were going to order from super strict canada? don't think that makes much sense bud

lots of reviews can be had on the L96, here's one:

http://www.airsoftcanada.com/showthr...ght=review+l96
pusangani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 8th, 2008, 18:30   #49
rexdlu
 
rexdlu's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Brampton, Ontario
REVIEWS THREAD-can't find a quarter chicken dinner at McDonalds.
rexdlu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 8th, 2008, 21:26   #50
loulew
 
loulew's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
lol i only hav an l96 as a weap rite now T_T after selling my ics mp5 and then buying that n upgrading it, i realized i had no money left... still i can stand the bug bites atleast =D hurrah 4 gloves n spray
__________________
True answers from family fortune
Q. Name something that flies that doesn't have an engine
A. A bicycle with wings

Q. Name something you open other than a door
A. Your bowels
loulew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 8th, 2008, 21:56   #51
Crunchmeister
 
Crunchmeister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: In your bedroom going though your underwear drawer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madsvg View Post
Just to get this straight: I'm 21 and got problems getting age verified because I'm living in norway. And YES I've owned a sniper before (aps-2 sv, broke it because of to much use) so don't bother writing about me not having experience and such.
If you're in Norway, you have to deal with your own country's laws and prices. Your age status means nothing here. Age-verification is for Canadian members who wish to have access to the Buy & Sell section, nothing else.

As for the performance of the L96, it's nothing special stock. It needs a lot of upgrades to turn it into a competitive sniper rifle. There are tons of reviews of it online if you search google.
__________________

Last edited by Crunchmeister; July 9th, 2008 at 10:05..
Crunchmeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 9th, 2008, 09:46   #52
Madsvg
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Norway
Quote:
Originally Posted by rexdlu View Post
REVIEWS THREAD-can't find a quarter chicken dinner at McDonalds.
Was talking about THIS thread, not any other thread.

@Crunchmeister: Thank you! Exactly the kind of thing I wanted to know.
Madsvg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 6th, 2009, 01:21   #53
Novawarrior1
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
just like every sniper rifle, like the others said, you have to be skilled and know what you are doing. to be a sniper you have to understand the wind and elevation. with a sniper you have to almost hit your target every shot because if your possition is ever given away, your finished unless u have a secondary full auto weapon. a perfect example is my friend, hes one of the best snipers i have ever seen, he almost hits a moving target with every shot because he understands his rifle, he didnt just be born with sniping abilities. he started off with a walmart clear gun and moved his way up. I know nothing about sniping so dont think I can help you with anything, i am just telling you what i know from my friends expierience
Novawarrior1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 6th, 2009, 01:26   #54
aznpos531
 
aznpos531's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Toronto
Quote:
Originally Posted by Novawarrior1 View Post
just like every sniper rifle, like the others said, you have to be skilled and know what you are doing. to be a sniper you have to understand the wind and elevation. with a sniper you have to almost hit your target every shot because if your possition is ever given away, your finished unless u have a secondary full auto weapon. a perfect example is my friend, hes one of the best snipers i have ever seen, he almost hits a moving target with every shot because he understands his rifle, he didnt just be born with sniping abilities. he started off with a walmart clear gun and moved his way up. I know nothing about sniping so dont think I can help you with anything, i am just telling you what i know from my friends expierience
holy zombie thread batman!
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by OptimusPrime View Post
I could never stop going to WalMart. Its the only place I can get good airsoft guns.
aznpos531 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 6th, 2009, 23:14   #55
Malice Army
 
Malice Army's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: St. Catharines ON
pick up the crosman pump shotgun, its cheap, if you don't feel comfortable playing on the field with a bunch of full auto AEG's with the pump gun then you better stay away from expensive sniper rifles cause its the same deal. Shoot , scoot , evade , shoot....
When you can "snipe" with that then see about a bolt action. If you feel outgunned, its AEG time.
check for reveiws on youtube
Malice Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 7th, 2009, 01:33   #56
yuhaoyang
asexual lumbricus terrestris
 
yuhaoyang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Edmonton west
Send a message via MSN to yuhaoyang
didn't you see the above post??!! stop necro-threading...
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deftonius View Post
I'll bet Ronan was the one who sent that email.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilson View Post
The chinese steal everything. Haven't seen an original idea come out of that country yet.
yuhaoyang is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop


Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Newbie Tank

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Airsoft Canada
Airsoft Depot

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 15:13.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.