Airsoft Canada
BuyAirsoft

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Damn Buyairsoft.ca

:

General

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old February 11th, 2008, 23:30   #16
Drache
BALLET, TYPE: SELF LOATHING, ANALBURST
 
Drache's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
When you do 100 sales in a day its not easy looking through every single box for every single tiny part. Most of the time it's a simple, open the box and makes sure its not broken in terms of glass cracks and that it powers up, that is all.

Ive run a couple businesses and I know how hard it is getting parcels out on time with people breathing down your neck! You take one extra day looking parcels over before shipping and you get yelled at by the customers for not having the parcel out on time!

The RDS stopped working AFTER a time... so they would have checked it to see if it worked, it did, end of story and it was shipped off. That is a manufacturer defect, no fault of the website.

As for the part missing, that is the fault of the manufacturer although MAYBE the website dropped it while testing to make sure it worked.

The only time Id blame the website for the same problems this guy is having is if the website refused to offer a refund.

Im not taking buyairsoft.ca's side in this because of personal issues, I just know how hard it us to run an online store.

I've had problems like this from online stores such as Hanwei (on swords none the less), walmart, the source, and many more.

IT JUST HAPPENS!
Drache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 11th, 2008, 23:51   #17
Blitzz40
 
Blitzz40's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Trois-Rivieres, QC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drache View Post
When you do 100 sales in a day its not easy looking through every single box for every single tiny part. Most of the time it's a simple, open the box and makes sure its not broken in terms of glass cracks and that it powers up, that is all.

Ive run a couple businesses and I know how hard it is getting parcels out on time with people breathing down your neck! You take one extra day looking parcels over before shipping and you get yelled at by the customers for not having the parcel out on time!

The RDS stopped working AFTER a time... so they would have checked it to see if it worked, it did, end of story and it was shipped off. That is a manufacturer defect, no fault of the website.

As for the part missing, that is the fault of the manufacturer although MAYBE the website dropped it while testing to make sure it worked.

The only time Id blame the website for the same problems this guy is having is if the website refused to offer a refund.

Im not taking buyairsoft.ca's side in this because of personal issues, I just know how hard it us to run an online store.

I've had problems like this from online stores such as Hanwei (on swords none the less), walmart, the source, and many more.

IT JUST HAPPENS!
...........often as you can see!

How do you explain then that some retailers dont have that problem at least not as often as Buyairsoft? Ehobby have more than 50000 sales and still take the time to verify everything they sent. (notice thats why they have more than 50000 sales) If you cant hold an order and take the steam and the time it require to pack and ship an item youre in the wrong business my friend. For me its worst to receive a non fonctionning item than receiving it one week later.

Damn it you guys are blaming mike for receiving a defective item, wake up people. At least he have the right to vent a bit.

If it was only Mike....... but thats not the case here i think. If Buyairsoft read this and change their way to do business then we can say we help them to improve. thats all!

edit: some typos

Last edited by Blitzz40; February 11th, 2008 at 23:58..
Blitzz40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 12th, 2008, 00:04   #18
Drache
BALLET, TYPE: SELF LOATHING, ANALBURST
 
Drache's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Im not blaming mike, Im just saying blame the manufacturer not the website! Comparing ehobby stock to buyairsoft stock is like comparing airsoft to clearsoft!

The reason ehobby has less problems with defective stock is because they buy BETTER stock to begin with from their resellers!

buyairsoft buys from crappy retailers and thus sells for cheap prices....
Drache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 12th, 2008, 00:39   #19
Blitzz40
 
Blitzz40's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Trois-Rivieres, QC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drache View Post
Im not blaming mike, Im just saying blame the manufacturer not the website! Comparing ehobby stock to buyairsoft stock is like comparing airsoft to clearsoft!

The reason ehobby has less problems with defective stock is because they buy BETTER stock to begin with from their resellers!

buyairsoft buys from crappy retailers and thus sells for cheap prices....
Well we agree on something. But now people will know what they are buying if they didnt.

Thats why reviews exist and thats why people come here and post threads. Online buying is not always an easy task and a few heads up are always welcome.

I always like to see ASC members come here and talk about their experience with a retailer, negative or positive. Like i said if a seller cant take negative as well as positive comments they are in the wrong business.

But i agree if you want to go the cheapest way thats what happens. But i still have problems paying $30.00 + shipping for a defective item.

Sorry for jumping on you that way Drache. It seems to me lately that buyers always take a full blast of shit when having a negative experience and i have to admit that im a little tired of that.
Blitzz40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 12th, 2008, 00:46   #20
Skladfin
 
Skladfin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Vancouver, B.C
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzz40 View Post
What is it with some ASC members that always take the side of the store? Do you have some relatives there or what?
well you sure seems to be taking Ehobby's side. And that's a store.. I believe =)
Skladfin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 12th, 2008, 00:53   #21
Drache
BALLET, TYPE: SELF LOATHING, ANALBURST
 
Drache's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzz40 View Post
Well we agree on something. But now people will know what they are buying if they didnt.

Thats why reviews exist and thats why people come here and post threads. Online buying is not always an easy task and a few heads up are always welcome.

I always like to see ASC members come here and talk about their experience with a retailer, negative or positive. Like i said if a seller cant take negative as well as positive comments they are in the wrong business.

But i agree if you want to go the cheapest way thats what happens. But i still have problems paying $30.00 + shipping for a defective item.

Sorry for jumping on you that way Drache. It seems to me lately that buyers always take a full blast of shit when having a negative experience and i have to admit that im a little tired of that.
I understand what you are going through as well. Its just as an online seller I see way too much blaming of the company when manufacturers are to blame, is just a little upsetting.
Drache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 12th, 2008, 08:56   #22
Blitzz40
 
Blitzz40's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Trois-Rivieres, QC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skladfin View Post
well you sure seems to be taking Ehobby's side. And that's a store.. I believe =)
Well yes, Ehobby is just an exemple how things should be made. I mention Ehobby because they are in the few ones that have good services and prices so i tend to promote those stores. I think we all search for that.

But if more and more peoples say that Ebobby often sell defectives items, i will not take their side, i will like to know it and will reconsider my choice and move to another store, even if its a bit more pricey. But there are many ASC members that buy from them with no problems at all.

In most cases i will always take the side of the buyers simply because in these kind of online businesses (any selling business if that is) thats them who are important. If you cant listen to your customers you will miss their business. When i sell my stuff here in the classified i always make sure to keep this in mind and imho there are some stores there that should do the same.

I also often buy from ASC members with good rating, and ive never had any problems with the online stores in the Canadian retailers and International retailers that are in the top tabs too.

If you remember there was a time when people were only buying at those stores. If it was in the tabs it means that you can buy from them and be assure that you get a good service. Now those tabs dont seems to be updated often and with all the stores that pop up in the last years its getting pretty hard to find a good one. So i surely appreciate to have feedback from people who bought from them.

I still dont understand why Ehobby is not in the international retailer tab yet though.
Blitzz40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 12th, 2008, 09:35   #23
dinhulks
 
dinhulks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Ontario
Well so far I'm lucky. I did 2 transactions with them and so far so good!
dinhulks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 12th, 2008, 17:55   #24
mike909
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Ontario, Hamilton area
Quote:
Originally Posted by dinhulks View Post
Well so far I'm lucky. I did 2 transactions with them and so far so good!
I would stop there buddy. This is just a few





mike909 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 12th, 2008, 19:14   #25
brently0725
 
brently0725's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Mission, BC
I really like the speedy delivery and the friendly and prompt replies to my
e-mails. Everything went well when I bought my TM VSR-10 OD clone w/ scope except it didn't come with the scope rings like it shows in the pics on the website. I e-mailed them back and they said they should've been in the box. I looked and they weren't there. Buddy told me to go to Walmart or Canadian Tire to get some rings there. That really pissed me off. But hey, when people are a thousand kilometers away, they can say what they want to me!!!


The gun is pretty sweet though for the price.
__________________
-TM AK Beta Spetz -TM MP5 SD5 -TSD VSR10 -Ares G39C -A&K Tan Magpul Masad -We Tech M9 Tac Masterling -1Tornado Impacts
V2/3 Gun Doc and BA experience

Last edited by brently0725; February 12th, 2008 at 19:29..
brently0725 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 12th, 2008, 19:51   #26
Scarecrow
A Total Bastard
 
Scarecrow's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Tottenham
Send a message via Skype™ to Scarecrow
Overseas chinese stuff can be hit and miss. Sometimes this happens. But when judging retailers you really have to look at how they handle a problem once it happens - communications, speed of response to your problem, willingness to refund or replace, etc. On that basis one can make a judgement.

I would not make excuses for retailers on the basis of volume or poor comms - those things are ENTIRELY within their control. But drop shipped chinasoft stuff on the cheap, you can't expect the world of. Adjust your expectations of that stuff but hold the retailer accountable for his actions for sure.

Good luck.
__________________
LIKE us on Facebook!!
Scarecrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 13th, 2008, 17:13   #27
mike909
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Ontario, Hamilton area
I just got an email back fromm buyairsoft.ca. They said that they are not letting e exchange the scope buy are giving a refund.
mike909 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 13th, 2008, 19:08   #28
mike909
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Ontario, Hamilton area
But im going to keep nagging till I get my way
mike909 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 13th, 2008, 19:17   #29
ChiefInTrees
 
ChiefInTrees's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Its a paintball store that sells airsoft to minors. What you expect?
__________________
There are no such things as dead bodies. There are only zombies who are too afraid of Bruce Campbell to get up.
ChiefInTrees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 13th, 2008, 19:22   #30
mike909
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Ontario, Hamilton area
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefInTrees View Post
Its a paintball store that sells airsoft to minors. What you expect?
umm, paitball store??

Last edited by mike909; February 13th, 2008 at 19:23.. Reason: typo
mike909 is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop


Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Airsoft Canada
BuyAirsoft

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:32.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.