Airsoft Canada
MILSIG

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Airsoft "Pet Peeves", time to vent guys!

:

General

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old February 17th, 2010, 22:53   #721
MoreToasties
Art affectionado
 
MoreToasties's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: North York, Ontario
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozzi1337 View Post
I love his kit turn out, but the beret, the symbol of SAS (or SASR) Trooper, a coveted item by those who are
serving in the Regiment. I'm sure if I was a SASR trooper, and saw this bloke, i'd have his guts for garters ...

bliz.
*FACEPALM*

Really? I think he looks like he's good at dressing up like a soldier and wouldn't get my panties in a twist.

P.S: I didn't actually facepalm, I was just making fun of you.
__________________
God is a /b/tard.

MoreToasties is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 17th, 2010, 22:56   #722
pusangani
Official ASC "Dumb Ass"
 
pusangani's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Scarbrah, Ontario
or garters...wtf

there's dingo's eating babies and you're worried about what people wear on the internet? no wonder your government won't let you guys play airsoft
__________________
pusangani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 17th, 2010, 22:57   #723
ozzi1337
 
ozzi1337's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Quote:
With that logic, I shouldn't wear my CADPAT because I've never served in the CF so I'm a big wannabe noob too right? then we are all a bunch wannabe's playing soldier
I'm either reading this wrong, or your contradicting yourself... You can wear CADPAT all you want, I'm sure the Guys in the Canuck forces don't have a problem with that, nor do I, but say if someone puts on airborne or JTAC patches or something they haven't earnt, that's where the line is drawn.
ozzi1337 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 17th, 2010, 23:00   #724
pusangani
Official ASC "Dumb Ass"
 
pusangani's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Scarbrah, Ontario
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozzi1337 View Post
I'm either reading this wrong, or your contradicting yourself... You can wear CADPAT all you want, I'm sure the Guys in the Canuck forces don't have a problem with that, nor do I, but say if someone puts on airborne or JTAC patches or something they haven't earnt, that's where the line is drawn.
oh god, you are slow THAT IS THE CONTRADICTION!!! if you have a problem with people wearing badges because they haven't served/earned it

then USING THAT SAME LOGIC (your logic not my logic) then no one should be able to wear the BDU of an army that they haven't served in

Who draws the line? You? didn't know you were the authority on what people can wear in airsoft, are you the commissioner of the Airsoft Fashion Police?

well don't wear badges etc. don't worry about what the next guy is wearing, we are all playing dressup/play soldier in the greater scheme of things.
__________________
pusangani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 17th, 2010, 23:02   #725
ozzi1337
 
ozzi1337's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by pusangani View Post
or garters...wtf

there's dingo's eating babies and you're worried about what people wear on the internet? no wonder your government won't let you guys play airsoft
How would you feel, if after serving x amount of years in the military, did your para training, jtac qualified, member of the special forces etc... and you see a kid (who probably hasn't hit puberty yet) walking around, brandishing the badges and berets that you worked for, and all he did is to visit ebay, spend a couple of bucks and gets one? ... think about it ...

oh and ... i wouldn't be taking the piss outta my government, as far as I can tell, airsoft in Canada is working on a very short leash as it is.
ozzi1337 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 17th, 2010, 23:04   #726
MoreToasties
Art affectionado
 
MoreToasties's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: North York, Ontario
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozzi1337 View Post
How would you feel, if after serving x amount of years in the military, did your para training, jtac qualified, member of the special forces etc... and you see a kid (who probably hasn't hit puberty yet) walking around, brandishing the badges and berets that you worked for, and all he did is to visit ebay, spend a couple of bucks and gets one? ... think about it ...
Well considering they're not even pretending they earned them, they're role-playing.

I would say you're taking it all a bit too seriously.
__________________
God is a /b/tard.

MoreToasties is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 17th, 2010, 23:07   #727
zeshil
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozzi1337 View Post
How would you feel, if after serving x amount of years in the military, did your para training, jtac qualified, member of the special forces etc... and you see a kid (who probably hasn't hit puberty yet) walking around, brandishing the badges and berets that you worked for, and all he did is to visit ebay, spend a couple of bucks and gets one? ... think about it ...

oh and ... i wouldn't be taking the piss outta my government, as far as I can tell, airsoft in Canada is working on a very short leash as it is.
I think i'd be more pissed how this "underage" kid got an airsoft rather then badges.

someone said it in another thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeoman View Post
you people in this thread make me laugh.
ww2 is okay, but modern is not?
people still died, fought, and served still wearing the same capbadge and names
clowns
before you try and flame me, should make look into my background in the cf and think.
seriously; the guys want to wear it? have at it. the second you say 'yeah i'm in it' i'll rip your nuts off.
here is the link to the thread
http://www.airsoftcanada.com/showthread.php?t=70964
zeshil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 17th, 2010, 23:07   #728
pusangani
Official ASC "Dumb Ass"
 
pusangani's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Scarbrah, Ontario
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozzi1337 View Post
How would you feel, if after serving x amount of years in the military, did your para training, jtac qualified, member of the special forces etc... and you see a kid (who probably hasn't hit puberty yet) walking around, brandishing the badges and berets that you worked for, and all he did is to visit ebay, spend a couple of bucks and gets one? ... think about it ...

oh and ... i wouldn't be taking the piss outta my government, as far as I can tell, airsoft in Canada is working on a very short leash as it is.
Where are all these pre-pubescent kids that are buying up all the fake badges? lol wtf, why would a decorated army vet care?

Hypothetically speaking again, (because I've never served) If I did serve, it wouldn't bother me in the slightest

I love it how all these people (who've never served themselves) take issue with other civilians wearing them, it's always "oh if i served and I saw that, I would beat him up etc" who fucking cares, let the veterans/those serving complain

as far as you can tell? from where? way downunder? only law we have against us is importation so suck on that mate
__________________
pusangani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 17th, 2010, 23:08   #729
ozzi1337
 
ozzi1337's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoreToasties View Post
Well considering they're not even pretending they earned them, they're role-playing.

I would say you're taking it all a bit too seriously.
Until you've experienced it, your not going to understand...

Any, I'm over it ... I tried to vent (in a space that was provided for that reason) and I get my arse handed to me by a pair of brainless canadian twats.

peace out. :salute:
ozzi1337 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 17th, 2010, 23:11   #730
MoreToasties
Art affectionado
 
MoreToasties's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: North York, Ontario
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozzi1337 View Post
Until you've experienced it, your not going to understand...

Any, I'm over it ... I tried to vent (in a space that was provided for that reason) and I get my arse handed to me by a pair of brainless canadian twats.

peace out. :salute:
Twat? TWAT!?
__________________
God is a /b/tard.

MoreToasties is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 17th, 2010, 23:17   #731
pusangani
Official ASC "Dumb Ass"
 
pusangani's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Scarbrah, Ontario
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeshil View Post
I think i'd be more pissed how this "underage" kid got an airsoft rather then badges.
LOL! I know eh...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozzi1337 View Post
Until you've experienced it, your not going to understand...

Any, I'm over it ... I tried to vent (in a space that was provided for that reason) and I get my arse handed to me by a pair of brainless canadian twats

peace out. :salute:
Oh man, stick to watching airsoft on the internet (since you can't play) and judging people by what they wear, you vented as was your right, and so did I in disagreement to your stance on the topic. How dare you facepalm at me, ME! and then try to edit it out afterwards!


Quote:
Originally Posted by MoreToasties View Post
Twat? TWAT!?
Yep TWATS! brainless ones too!
__________________

Last edited by pusangani; February 17th, 2010 at 23:27.. Reason: lol
pusangani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 17th, 2010, 23:21   #732
Strelok
 
Strelok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Brandon Manitoba
Quote:
Originally Posted by immortalundead View Post
My pet peeve is totally new players saying there going to play airsoft professionally. I work at surplus ig in montreal, and I've had about 3 kids come in, not old enough yet to even be buying airsoft, say there gonna join a pro team in canada. I told them theres no such thing, and that its more or less, single players, friends, and teams that are set up that go out and game, and have a good time, and they insist that there are pro-teams out there.

they prolly heard about it from FP1990 from Speedsoft. Lol

God, that guy was a genuine tard.
Strelok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 17th, 2010, 23:30   #733
immortalundead
 
immortalundead's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Montreal, Qc
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strelok View Post
they prolly heard about it from FP1990 from Speedsoft. Lol

God, that guy was a genuine tard.
I totally missed that thread, but I'm reading it now, and getting a good laugh
immortalundead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 17th, 2010, 23:33   #734
NoGear
likes being humiliated
 
NoGear's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Surrey BC
I hate underage who buy clone snipers and Q_Q when something like the sears quit. I also hate people outside of canada COMPLAIN about how *They* as in AVed people do things.
NoGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 17th, 2010, 23:54   #735
Caboose03
Age Verification revoked - Trade Dispute
 
Caboose03's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Lethbridge, AB Canada
people who use hi caps and wind fire unloading 300 rnds at once into a bush.
people who dont call there hits but u and 10 people can clearly saee them flinch from the hit.
people who make fun of other players for not having the newest gear or molle vest ( I love my static vest)
Caboose03 is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop


Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Airsoft Canada
MILSIG

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 16:58.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.