Airsoft Canada
MILSIG

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Airsoft "Pet Peeves", time to vent guys!

:

General

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old February 22nd, 2008, 18:41   #286
Lakonian
kos
 
Lakonian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Wherever.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Endymion View Post
Biggest peeve so far... walking into a night of CQB with a full, perfectly working large TM speed loader, refilling maybe a dozen realcapped GBB mags all night, and arriving home to discover that the loader fairies have transformed mine into an empty King Arms loader that doesn't work worth shit.
LOL.. New pet peeve.

KA SLs... Mmmm. Jamtastic..
Lakonian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 22nd, 2008, 20:55   #287
Scarecrow
A Total Bastard
 
Scarecrow's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Tottenham
Send a message via Skype™ to Scarecrow
My pet peeve is all the email I get about making my small ***** bigger.

First of all, how did they figure out I have a small *****? Second, nothing they ever send me makes it bigger (except that bigass Ron Jeremy Ferensal Lens Kit).

Life can be so frustrating.
__________________
LIKE us on Facebook!!
Scarecrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 22nd, 2008, 20:59   #288
CDN_Stalker
Official ASC Bladesmith
 
CDN_Stalker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Ottawa, Ont.
Send a message via MSN to CDN_Stalker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
My pet peeve is all the email I get about making my small ***** bigger.

First of all, how did they figure out I have a small *****? Second, nothing they ever send me makes it bigger (except that bigass Ron Jeremy Ferensal Lens Kit).

Life can be so frustrating.
How many trees/bushes have you pee'd on in your life?
CDN_Stalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 22nd, 2008, 21:21   #289
Danke
 
Danke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Danger Zone
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
My pet peeve is all the email I get about making my small ***** bigger.

First of all, how did they figure out I have a small *****? Second, nothing they ever send me makes it bigger (except that bigass Ron Jeremy Ferensal Lens Kit).

Life can be so frustrating.

The nice ***** lady told me they had the whole ASC "member" list. They figured it was a good start.
Danke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 22nd, 2008, 21:30   #290
RagingPigCop
 
RagingPigCop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Fort McMurray Alberta
Send a message via MSN to RagingPigCop
.......They Bribed me to give their product's a try. And I end up getting the same result every single time.

Also A Pet Peeve on Airsoft; How come people keep telling me CUP's are for wussies?
__________________

"I want a Litre of Cola!"

Main: TM SR-16, TM Thompson M1A1, AGM MP40, TM Stockless Spas12, AGM M14, CA MP5A2, JG M733F, A LANDMINE
Secondary:HFC M712, KSC M93R Auto-9, TM Samurai Edge Std. M92F

New Gun!! Marushin 4" Anaconda .44 Magnum
RagingPigCop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 22nd, 2008, 21:35   #291
Danke
 
Danke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Danger Zone
Quote:
Originally Posted by RagingPigCop View Post
How come people keep telling me CUP's are for wussies?
It's like the old Civil War tale about 2 bullets hitting, maybe not impossible but still improbable.
Danke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 22nd, 2008, 23:04   #292
CDN_Stalker
Official ASC Bladesmith
 
CDN_Stalker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Ottawa, Ont.
Send a message via MSN to CDN_Stalker
Quote:
Originally Posted by RagingPigCop View Post
.......They Bribed me to give their product's a try. And I end up getting the same result every single time.

Also A Pet Peeve on Airsoft; How come people keep telling me CUP's are for wussies?
Teethguards are wussies (make sure to take the radio away from them too, sounds like they have a "hair lip" or something, really awful to listen to, more so if you can understand what the hell they are saying).

A bottle cap between your legs is for wussies. Nuff said.

A cup.................. well, if you are that afraid of getting cockshot, and as long as it doesn't make you sound like a retard, who cares?

I've gotten cockshot before, not a big deal if you have fabric in between, but still, worst thing to happen that I felt is that I didn't shoot the fucker first. No big deal getting hit there. Unless you are taking a tactical piss, then you are in shit, because not even a cup will protect that............... unless you are wearing tactical Depends all day. Or a Kevlar condom.

Last edited by CDN_Stalker; February 22nd, 2008 at 23:07..
CDN_Stalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 22nd, 2008, 23:11   #293
RagingPigCop
 
RagingPigCop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Fort McMurray Alberta
Send a message via MSN to RagingPigCop
I guess IM going to hop on the CDN_Stalker Pet Peeve Choo Choo train.

Though your right about the tactical Piss thing.....and pretty much everything else.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CDN_Stalker View Post
Teethguards are wussies (make sure to take the radio away from them too, sounds like they have a "hair lip" or something, really awful to listen to, more so if you can understand what the hell they are saying).

A bottle cap between your legs is for wussies. Nuff said.

A cup.................. well, if you are that afraid of getting cockshot, and as long as it doesn't make you sound like a retard, who cares?

I've gotten cockshot before, not a big deal if you have fabric in between, but still, worst thing to happen that I felt is that I didn't shoot the fucker first. No big deal getting hit there. Unless you are taking a tactical piss, then you are in shit, because not even a cup will protect that............... unless you are wearing tactical Depends all day. Or a Kevlar condom.
__________________

"I want a Litre of Cola!"

Main: TM SR-16, TM Thompson M1A1, AGM MP40, TM Stockless Spas12, AGM M14, CA MP5A2, JG M733F, A LANDMINE
Secondary:HFC M712, KSC M93R Auto-9, TM Samurai Edge Std. M92F

New Gun!! Marushin 4" Anaconda .44 Magnum
RagingPigCop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 22nd, 2008, 23:12   #294
TokyoSeven
Red Wine & Adderall
 
TokyoSeven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Saskatoon, SK
At the last CQB game I attended I was shot in the junk 3 times, all three times were auto bursts, 1 of those was a god damn friendly fire.

Tactical pissing, thank goodness for the waste management zipper/flap in multicam combat pants.
__________________


"Its only a little bit on fire"
TokyoSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 22nd, 2008, 23:22   #295
Aquamarine
PanSexual
 
Aquamarine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Asakusa, Japan
Send a message via MSN to Aquamarine Send a message via Yahoo to Aquamarine Send a message via Skype™ to Aquamarine
My pet peeve?

Airsoft companies that sell you BROKEN guns, then tell you 'well, buyer beware' and ---STILL--- have not fucking sent the rest of my products YEARS after (a bag of .2 bb's, the Tokyo Marui bipod made for the PSG-1 and a fucking working battery for my PSG-1. Oh, and to top it off, the selfish shop owner ups and dies of a heart attack, sealing the deal that I will never get what I properly ordered.

FUCK
__________________
Aquamarine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 22nd, 2008, 23:26   #296
TokyoSeven
Red Wine & Adderall
 
TokyoSeven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Saskatoon, SK
Well atleast he's dead.
__________________


"Its only a little bit on fire"
TokyoSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 22nd, 2008, 23:52   #297
mcguyver
 
mcguyver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Northern Alberta
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquamarine View Post
My pet peeve?

Airsoft companies that sell you BROKEN guns, then tell you 'well, buyer beware' and ---STILL--- have not fucking sent the rest of my products YEARS after (a bag of .2 bb's, the Tokyo Marui bipod made for the PSG-1 and a fucking working battery for my PSG-1. Oh, and to top it off, the selfish shop owner ups and dies of a heart attack, sealing the deal that I will never get what I properly ordered.

FUCK
Are you saying Peter Kang is dead? Isn't that who you got your "bad deal" from?
__________________
Age verifier Northern Alberta

Democracy is two wolves and a sheep discussing what's for dinner.

Freedom is the wolves limping away while the sheep reloads.

Never confuse freedom with democracy.
mcguyver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 23rd, 2008, 00:10   #298
Lakonian
kos
 
Lakonian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Wherever.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Primus View Post
the fucking weirdos, folks who stopped developing mentally at the age of 10, loudmouths and egomaniacs that are attracted by this little hobby of ours...
Quote:
Originally Posted by CDN_Stalker View Post

Another peeve of mine (besides Yuxi from back then) is guys that overuse the word "mate" or "M8", fuck that drives me nuts!!!
Um.. Ronan?

Last edited by Lakonian; February 23rd, 2008 at 00:13..
Lakonian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 23rd, 2008, 00:11   #299
RagingPigCop
 
RagingPigCop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Fort McMurray Alberta
Send a message via MSN to RagingPigCop
My pet peeve, is that no one makes an Airsoft Bow and Arrow Rambo special, nor a Airsoft Rambo Knife
__________________

"I want a Litre of Cola!"

Main: TM SR-16, TM Thompson M1A1, AGM MP40, TM Stockless Spas12, AGM M14, CA MP5A2, JG M733F, A LANDMINE
Secondary:HFC M712, KSC M93R Auto-9, TM Samurai Edge Std. M92F

New Gun!! Marushin 4" Anaconda .44 Magnum
RagingPigCop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 23rd, 2008, 08:06   #300
Scarecrow
A Total Bastard
 
Scarecrow's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Tottenham
Send a message via Skype™ to Scarecrow
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danke View Post
The nice ***** lady told me they had the whole ASC "member" list. They figured it was a good start.
Yes, but I've never been length verified... and I know there was at least one length verifier on this board here at one point...
__________________
LIKE us on Facebook!!
Scarecrow is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop


Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Airsoft Canada
MILSIG

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 22:52.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.