Airsoft Canada
AirsoftParts.ca

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Newbie Tank
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Kirenex Rifle airsoft or crapsoft ?

:

Newbie Tank

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old January 1st, 2008, 22:43   #16
Forever_kaos
 
Forever_kaos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Mississauga.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoricTheMad View Post
Aside from the fact that the magazine that comes stock with it double feeds on cheap ammunition, and the fact that the battery that comes with it is crap, it's not a bad gun at all for the price. The other thing to consider is of course the tan furniture. The true test of course would be in a game, but that will have to wait.
This is the guy I was going to ask for you
Forever_kaos is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 27th, 2009, 16:57   #17
Sawstink
 
Sawstink's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Toronto
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brit ter View Post
I was in a paint ball store on Fri. And saw one for sale . I thought it looked a little small . Are these Kirenex rifles ,scale or not?
May I ask where you found this in Canada? I have been looking at the Kraken but I like the M4 because of the rails.
Sawstink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 27th, 2009, 17:09   #18
pusangani
Official ASC "Dumb Ass"
 
pusangani's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Scarbrah, Ontario
get AV'd and look in the classifieds if you want an M4
__________________
pusangani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 27th, 2009, 17:48   #19
Sawstink
 
Sawstink's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Toronto
Why take the long road? People in the classifieds obviously got their gun from somewhere too, which leads back to the question I asked.
Sawstink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 27th, 2009, 17:57   #20
pusangani
Official ASC "Dumb Ass"
 
pusangani's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Scarbrah, Ontario
I haven't seen the kirenex anywhere in a really long time (check the date on the last post) and they aren't that great anyway, so it won't be easy to find, but there are tons of m4's floating around the classifieds, new and used.
__________________
pusangani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 27th, 2009, 17:59   #21
apparition
 
apparition's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Calgary
well for one its because thats one of the rules here(if your not 18 wait!) and if your not aV'd then we have no idea how old you are even if you say your over 18. Youve been on the forums for a few months now and live in toronto shouldnt be to hard to get AV'd and then you can get a better version m4 with accessories, etc from the classifieds
apparition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 27th, 2009, 17:59   #22
IceTray
Majestic Mornings rocking it like a Queen
 
IceTray's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Windsor, ON
Get age verified, buy an M4, throw an SIR on it.
__________________
For anyone looking for age verification in the Windsor region: Unfortunately, I will only be verifying people at games, I am currently unable to run around and setup meetings.
IceTray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 27th, 2009, 18:00   #23
pusangani
Official ASC "Dumb Ass"
 
pusangani's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Scarbrah, Ontario
Quote:
Originally Posted by apparition View Post
well for one its because thats one of the rules here(if your not 18 wait!) and if your not aV'd then we have no idea how old you are even if you say your over 18. Youve been on the forums for a few months now and live in toronto shouldnt be to hard to get AV'd and then you can get a better version m4 with accessories, etc from the classifieds
hehhehe his trying to evade the AV leads me to suspect that he's -18
__________________
pusangani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 27th, 2009, 18:12   #24
TokyoSeven
Red Wine & Adderall
 
TokyoSeven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Saskatoon, SK
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sawstink View Post
Why take the long road? People in the classifieds obviously got their gun from somewhere too, which leads back to the question I asked.
You are free to follow whatever method you feel is fit for getting an airsoft gun, its just that this websites age verified buy and sell houses a vast majority of items both new and used for sale.
You are correct, people in the classifieds did acquire their guns somewhere, for the most part most of those people bought them in the classifieds. The other small percent of people who purchased outside the classifieds either purchased a cansoft item, purchased from an age verified retailer or purchased from an older retailer who no longer exists.

Im not even sure if any of the bass pros still stock this item, the quality is not great by any means and actually it uses a bunch of parts that are not compatible with other airsoft guns due to the fact that it is not to scale from what I recall.
Actually come to think of it your best bet would be to put up a want add in the classifieds if you were heart set on it, I'm sure someone would have one they would be willing to part with.
__________________


"Its only a little bit on fire"
TokyoSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 27th, 2009, 18:23   #25
Sawstink
 
Sawstink's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Toronto
Is the Kraken really that[ much better? I am very intreseted in the Kraken, it is just that I would need the rails for red dot, and I don't really have any idea of what a good rail to mount on an AK is.
Sawstink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 27th, 2009, 18:54   #26
IceTray
Majestic Mornings rocking it like a Queen
 
IceTray's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Windsor, ON
My old kraken uses a rail

Its an MTK-83 side mount, so it required the mount plate to be installed to the receiver. However even that wasn't cheap, the mount itself was like $70 after being imported. The kraken is a decent gun if you plan on upgrading it, and maintining it to be something decent - personally, mine sits on a stand on display infront of the television.
__________________
For anyone looking for age verification in the Windsor region: Unfortunately, I will only be verifying people at games, I am currently unable to run around and setup meetings.
IceTray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 27th, 2009, 19:04   #27
apparition
 
apparition's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Calgary
Quote:
Originally Posted by pusangani View Post
hehhehe his trying to evade the AV leads me to suspect that he's -18

lol exactly why i mention it.

but anyways being AV'd opens you up to some oppurtunities that you wont find anywhere else for airsoft in canada. Save up a few extra hundred dollars, get av'd and you can probably find a good deal by that time getting a better quality gun with accessories instead of something cheap that may not last(although i hear krakens are pretty decent, but need some work, dont quote me on that though lol)
apparition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 27th, 2009, 22:46   #28
Prometheus
 
Prometheus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Toronto
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sawstink View Post
Why take the long road? People in the classifieds obviously got their gun from somewhere too, which leads back to the question I asked.
Yes the more I look around the more I'm interested in where and how many of the folks here acquire their non clear guns.

Must be a closely guarded secret.
__________________
"The Spartans use to ask of the enemy, not how many there were, but where they were...."
Prometheus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 27th, 2009, 22:49   #29
pusangani
Official ASC "Dumb Ass"
 
pusangani's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Scarbrah, Ontario
Lolcheck out the classifieds tons of nonclear guns in there...
__________________
pusangani is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop


Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Newbie Tank

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Airsoft Canada
AirsoftParts.ca

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:48.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.