Airsoft Canada
Airsoft Depot

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

PLEASE KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR STOLEN AIRSOFT!

:

General

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old January 7th, 2008, 21:21   #91
trufret
 
trufret's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Windsor Ontario
Send a message via ICQ to trufret Send a message via MSN to trufret
Thats really good to hear. at current prices that was well over $30K worth of stuff. glad he's getting it back
__________________

My OLD BUY/SELL Rating


Site Admin: Windsor Airsoft Club
trufret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 7th, 2008, 23:33   #92
Daiviet
Captain Sunshine
 
Daiviet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
thats awesome news, definetly glad hes getting his stuff back.
Hopefully those kids haven't sold anything of his.
Daiviet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 7th, 2008, 23:37   #93
Shirley
A-56 aka Mr.Hitman
 
Shirley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Toronto, ON
I knew he would get it back! What kind of kid who brings it to school, for what? It's good that he got caught, it's good he was gun pointed, IN CLASS.
__________________

CANADIAN AIRSOFT PRACTICAL SHOOTING (CAPS)
CAPS DIRECTOR # 0047
Shirley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 7th, 2008, 23:42   #94
Ronan
Official Crybaby Chairsofter
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Montreal, QC
Grats mate
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Shiney View Post
Yes it is hard to find an Instructor that teaches how to Finger, Suck, Squeeze and Blow all at the same time.
Ronan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 7th, 2008, 23:47   #95
Styrak
 
Styrak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Saskatoon, SK
Send a message via MSN to Styrak
Arrested him at gunpoint in class? Good. That'll scare the shit outta him.
__________________

Airsoft Sales and Repair/Upgrade Services
Styrak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 8th, 2008, 00:13   #96
G-mann
 
G-mann's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Calgary
That's great new's that they caught the guy's ! Hopefully the police will return everthing in working order,although it might not be till after the case goes to court.

Last edited by G-mann; January 8th, 2008 at 00:15..
G-mann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 8th, 2008, 00:54   #97
Andres
 
Andres's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildcard View Post
Good News Guys,

Ray just called and informed me that he just identified one of his GBB obtained from an arrest today at Alexander Mackenzie high school in Richmond Hill. According to th Police, they were called in this morning when a concerned student observed another student backpack with a red gun handle protruding from it, Police were called in and the Youth was arrested at gunpoint in his class, after a brief questioning by the police they have now arrested the older sibling, who then admitted that the GBB along with others were obtained in a break in committed by himself and a bunch of his friends. The York Regional police are currently in the process of getting the rest of the stolen items back and making more arrest. More to come as soon as I get the details.

Thank you York Regional Police

Well fucka-doodle-doo. Amazing.
Andres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 8th, 2008, 02:16   #98
50.cal
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: TORONTO
one of your so called friends u can bet on that!
50.cal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 8th, 2008, 03:08   #99
skalnok
 
skalnok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: barrie, ontario
Quote:
Good News Guys,

Ray just called and informed me that he just identified one of his GBB obtained from an arrest today at Alexander Mackenzie high school in Richmond Hill. According to th Police, they were called in this morning when a concerned student observed another student backpack with a red gun handle protruding from it, Police were called in and the Youth was arrested at gunpoint in his class, after a brief questioning by the police they have now arrested the older sibling, who then admitted that the GBB along with others were obtained in a break in committed by himself and a bunch of his friends. The York Regional police are currently in the process of getting the rest of the stolen items back and making more arrest. More to come as soon as I get the details.

Thank you York Regional Police
fuckin right .

its great news to hear.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by matt491 View Post
...stalker's gonna kill you....and you wont even see it coming! Hell, he'll kill you and god himself will be going, "Where the hell did that come from!?" CDN_Stalker should just be the new god!
skalnok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 8th, 2008, 06:36   #100
arman
 
arman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Windsor, Ont.
nice!!!
__________________

playing with my kid!
arman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 8th, 2008, 07:12   #101
Gunk
In his Trunk!
 
Gunk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Mostly Canada
Send a message via MSN to Gunk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andres View Post
Well fucka-doodle-doo. Amazing.
No kidding...

Crack a beer man!

Good guys: 1

Stoopid punks: 0
__________________
"War must be, while we defend our lives against a destroyer who would devour all; but I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend: the city of the Men of Numenor, and I would have her loved for her memory, her ancientry, her beauty, and her present wisdom. Not feared, save as men may fear the dignity of a man, old and wise." - J.R.R. Tolkien
Gunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 8th, 2008, 11:15   #102
IRONSIGHT
 
IRONSIGHT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Mount Albert (North of Toronto)
Great news. I hope he gets his shit back in good order and the perps get whats coming to them. I wonder if the little prick shit himself in front of all his friends. I hope so.
IRONSIGHT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 8th, 2008, 11:21   #103
skalnok
 
skalnok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: barrie, ontario
i wonder if they will get charged as adults.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by matt491 View Post
...stalker's gonna kill you....and you wont even see it coming! Hell, he'll kill you and god himself will be going, "Where the hell did that come from!?" CDN_Stalker should just be the new god!
skalnok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 8th, 2008, 11:47   #104
MadMorbius
Administrator Malleus Veto
 
MadMorbius's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Mississauga, Ontario
Send a message via ICQ to MadMorbius
A gunpoint arrest in a classroom didn't make the news? ORLY.....
__________________
[/FONT]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deaf_shooter View Post
what if it model after his?
MadMorbius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 8th, 2008, 12:08   #105
Scarecrow
A Total Bastard
 
Scarecrow's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Tottenham
Send a message via Skype™ to Scarecrow
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadMorbius View Post
A gunpoint arrest in a classroom didn't make the news? ORLY.....
Welcome to the new Toronto. If they don't report it, it didn't happen. This is Mayor Miller's new approach to gun control since his old one failed miserably.
__________________
LIKE us on Facebook!!
Scarecrow is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop


Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Airsoft Canada
Airsoft Depot

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:03.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.