Airsoft Canada
Airsoft Depot

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

PLEASE KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR STOLEN AIRSOFT!

:

General

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old December 27th, 2007, 19:06   #16
Cpl T. Syndrome
 
Cpl T. Syndrome's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Ottawa,On
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rico View Post
You should post this on Arnies and other international Suy/Sell boards as well. The thief likely knows the market value for these items.

+1.. It sounds to convient that he just so happened to be out of town when he got hit...He should definetly check his "own back yard"..has he got teenage kids?? be defintetly checkin there shady friends 1st, if not then his. doesn't matter how upstandin any of us are, we always got that 1 or 2 buds we wouldn't let hold a 50 for us. Really sucks man, please try and get some pics of that stuff and the location of the etchin's. If it was my stuff and I caught him it would probably end up somethin like this..

http://www.worldpress.org/images/20070329-amputee-7.jpg

Team Blackwater North will be on the look out!!!
Cpl T. Syndrome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 27th, 2007, 19:41   #17
Beazer
 
Beazer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Calgary
Anything pops up on JOC, I will let you know Wildcard.
Beazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 27th, 2007, 19:42   #18
wildcard
 
wildcard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: In my man cave
Send a message via MSN to wildcard Send a message via Yahoo to wildcard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpl T. Syndrome View Post
+1.. It sounds to convient that he just so happened to be out of town when he got hit...He should definetly check his "own back yard"..has he got teenage kids?? be defintetly checkin there shady friends 1st, if not then his. doesn't matter how upstandin any of us are, we always got that 1 or 2 buds we wouldn't let hold a 50 for us. Really sucks man, please try and get some pics of that stuff and the location of the etchin's. If it was my stuff and I caught him it would probably end up somethin like this..

http://www.worldpress.org/images/20070329-amputee-7.jpg

Team Blackwater North will be on the look out!!!
he is divorced with no kids, our team been together since the mid 80's, his own back yard is always clean, we have no players under 30.

the laser engraving are visible either on the body of the AEG, GBB slide or on the magazine bottom.
__________________
wildcard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 27th, 2007, 19:43   #19
wildcard
 
wildcard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: In my man cave
Send a message via MSN to wildcard Send a message via Yahoo to wildcard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beazer View Post
Anything pops up on JOC, I will let you know Wildcard.
Thanks Beazer

Jay
__________________
wildcard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 27th, 2007, 19:55   #20
Nik12
 
Nik12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Toronto
Send a message via MSN to Nik12
Aw man, this isn't something I want to hear about, all my gear is unattended at my student house right now. That's shitty luck, I don't know what anyone would do with all that gear aside from sell it, so unless said person sold it to completely clueless people some of it should surface, no?
__________________
G19

Out of Sport. Have Fun!
Nik12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 27th, 2007, 20:05   #21
ancorp
AK Guru
 
ancorp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Vaughan, Ontario (near Toronto)
This bites the big one, that's a huge and expensive collection. I'll keep my eye out on Craigslist, Kijiji, and any attempts at listing on ebay, as I do anyway. They gotta end up online eventually, just too many for local sales IMO.

Any other significant items taken (non airsoft) that could help recognize the thieves?
__________________
ancorp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 27th, 2007, 20:13   #22
wildcard
 
wildcard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: In my man cave
Send a message via MSN to wildcard Send a message via Yahoo to wildcard
Quote:
Originally Posted by ancorp View Post
This bites the big one, that's a huge and expensive collection. I'll keep my eye out on Craigslist, Kijiji, and any attempts at listing on ebay, as I do anyway. They gotta end up online eventually, just too many for local sales IMO.

Any other significant items taken (non airsoft) that could help recognize the thieves?
they took his 17"apple power book, 2x 46"Sharp aquos LCD, PS3, Games Xbox360 and Games, part of his surround system etc.

The Police also said that there was a number of break ins in his area too, the neighbors in majority of his street are also gone for the holidays
__________________
wildcard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 27th, 2007, 20:17   #23
Brian McIlmoyle
8=======D
 
Brian McIlmoyle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Toronto
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildcard View Post
they took his 17"apple power book, 2x 46"Sharp aquos LCD, PS3, Games Xbox360 and Games, part of his surround system etc.

The Police also said that there was a number of break ins in his area too, the neighbors in majority of his street are also gone for the holidays
Sure hope he has insurance...
__________________
Brian McIlmoyle
TTAC3 Director
CAPS Range Officer
Toronto Downtown Age Verifier

OPERATION WOODSMAN

If the tongue could cut as the sword does, the dead would be infinite
Brian McIlmoyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 27th, 2007, 20:23   #24
Wilson
 
Wilson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Sudbury, ON
Sounds like a terrible area. Should have an alarm or something... though I'm sure if someone wanted something inside, they'd eventually get it.

This sucks.
__________________
IN OMNIA PARATUS
Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 27th, 2007, 20:41   #25
wildcard
 
wildcard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: In my man cave
Send a message via MSN to wildcard Send a message via Yahoo to wildcard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian McIlmoyle View Post
Sure hope he has insurance...
he got insurance but he is not sure whether the airsoft will be covered as some of them were purchased long time ago
__________________
wildcard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 27th, 2007, 21:13   #26
szetor
 
szetor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Edmonton, AB
ouch

thats like at least 5000 dollars of stolen goods there
szetor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 27th, 2007, 21:14   #27
Gunk
In his Trunk!
 
Gunk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Mostly Canada
Send a message via MSN to Gunk
Add a zero...

or two... that's gotta sting.
__________________
"War must be, while we defend our lives against a destroyer who would devour all; but I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend: the city of the Men of Numenor, and I would have her loved for her memory, her ancientry, her beauty, and her present wisdom. Not feared, save as men may fear the dignity of a man, old and wise." - J.R.R. Tolkien
Gunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 27th, 2007, 21:21   #28
surebet
Vicious MSPaint Wizard
 
surebet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Longueuil, Quebec
Quote:
Originally Posted by szetor View Post
ouch

thats like at least 5000 dollars of stolen goods there
The first two guns alone...
__________________
Annoyingly good with numbers

Stop American Censorship
surebet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 27th, 2007, 21:22   #29
xandrewx
 
xandrewx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Ontario
Holy shit , that was a collection to reacon with !!! thats real shit your bud got robbed, i'll keep my eyes open in ottawa, best of luck retreiveing it back
xandrewx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 27th, 2007, 21:33   #30
grimdog73
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Trenton, Ontario
Send a message via MSN to grimdog73
Ouch!!

I'll keep my eyes open around here...never know...my condolences man.
__________________
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?

Age Verifier for Trenton/Belleville area. PM me.
grimdog73 is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop


Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Airsoft Canada
Airsoft Depot

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 14:06.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.