Airsoft Canada
Airsoft Depot

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

ca_airsoft on ebay GRRRrrr!!

:

General

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old November 13th, 2007, 23:22   #16
TokyoSeven
Red Wine & Adderall
 
TokyoSeven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Saskatoon, SK
To be honest, after my first ever order from there, I was like " Hey that came from HK, oh well cant beat the price" and to this day, I still order from them.
Slow as fuck to ship, but it gets here eventually.
__________________


"Its only a little bit on fire"
TokyoSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 13th, 2007, 23:27   #17
caboose36
 
caboose36's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba
Hmm so if you order something from across the canadian boarder you have to pay boarder charge? So if i ordered a full Jing Gong metal gearbox just for a back up i would have to pay a boarder charge?
caboose36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 13th, 2007, 23:30   #18
TokyoSeven
Red Wine & Adderall
 
TokyoSeven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Saskatoon, SK
Theres many explanations in regards to yes you would have to pay and many explanations in regards to why you wouldnt pay anything. From my experiance to this day, I have yet to pay for anything. But that is not to say that some day I will not have to pay for something.
__________________


"Its only a little bit on fire"
TokyoSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 13th, 2007, 23:44   #19
Kingafk2008
 
Kingafk2008's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Duh yah

Quote:
Originally Posted by caboose36 View Post
Hmm so if you order something from across the canadian boarder you have to pay boarder charge? So if i ordered a full Jing Gong metal gearbox just for a back up i would have to pay a boarder charge?
Kingafk2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 13th, 2007, 23:56   #20
Styrak
 
Styrak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Saskatoon, SK
Send a message via MSN to Styrak
Quote:
Originally Posted by King View Post
Duh yah
Read above post. Wash, rinse, repeat. Ugh.
__________________

Airsoft Sales and Repair/Upgrade Services
Styrak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 14th, 2007, 00:04   #21
Hectic
Oh we do hate you, just never felt like wasting the time to give you a user title :P
 
Hectic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Toronto, Ontario
It will depend on many factors like the value of the item or what the CBSA says it is and the shipper like UPS can and will charge a bullsh.. I mean brokerage fee if the item ships from a person to you as a gift of toy parts worth $20-30 you probably wont get hit with a fee but an order worth $200-$300 from a company and you can be sure that you will pay I think 15% as an import or duty fee and not just on the value stated on the form as CBSA can and will determine there own value and rape you accordingly.

All you need to know about importing stuff can be found here
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by m102404 View Post
Hectic....FFS start writing in coherent sentences!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDoorn View Post
Thanks Hectic,
While your posts are sometimes a difficult read, you sure are helpfull
Lvl. 3 certified sniper
FinchFieldAirsoft

Last edited by Hectic; November 14th, 2007 at 00:08..
Hectic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 14th, 2007, 00:10   #22
Hectic
Oh we do hate you, just never felt like wasting the time to give you a user title :P
 
Hectic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Quote:
Originally Posted by TokyoSeven View Post
Slow as fuck to ship, but it gets here eventually.
I find I get my stuff in 5-7 days from E-Hobby Asia.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by m102404 View Post
Hectic....FFS start writing in coherent sentences!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDoorn View Post
Thanks Hectic,
While your posts are sometimes a difficult read, you sure are helpfull
Lvl. 3 certified sniper
FinchFieldAirsoft
Hectic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 14th, 2007, 00:13   #23
TokyoSeven
Red Wine & Adderall
 
TokyoSeven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Saskatoon, SK
The transit time is fine, its the actually shipping the item.
I ordered an item at the begining of last week, paid and everything.
Just recieved an email today that it was shipped today.
They used to ship alot faster, usually with in 2 days of me paying, not 5.
The transit time to arrive isnt bad, at all 5-7 business days.
__________________


"Its only a little bit on fire"
TokyoSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 17th, 2007, 02:11   #24
Azriel_Strife
 
Azriel_Strife's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Chilliwack B.C.
Send a message via MSN to Azriel_Strife
This issue is more troubling if you buy something other than accessories. What if you order a gun from these Douchebags? Then it gets confiscated in customs and you're screwed. You had no idea it was out of Canada so you bought it and boom, border patrol has it now.
__________________
Azriel_Strife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 17th, 2007, 02:23   #25
ancorp
AK Guru
 
ancorp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Vaughan, Ontario (near Toronto)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azriel_Strife View Post
This issue is more troubling if you buy something other than accessories. What if you order a gun from these Douchebags? Then it gets confiscated in customs and you're screwed. You had no idea it was out of Canada so you bought it and boom, border patrol has it now.
They don't sell restricted items.
__________________
ancorp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 18th, 2007, 00:17   #26
LeGROS
 
LeGROS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: back on 15 of April!!!... Viva Cuba!!
If that happens... I CALL VISA TO STOP THE PAYMENT!

That it!!
LeGROS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 18th, 2007, 00:49   #27
Ronan
Official Crybaby Chairsofter
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Montreal, QC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hectic View Post
It will depend on many factors like the value of the item or what the CBSA says it is and the shipper like UPS can and will charge a bullsh.. I mean brokerage fee if the item ships from a person to you as a gift of toy parts worth $20-30 you probably wont get hit with a fee but an order worth $200-$300 from a company and you can be sure that you will pay I think 15% as an import or duty fee and not just on the value stated on the form as CBSA can and will determine there own value and rape you accordingly.

All you need to know about importing stuff can be found here
Holy f*ck! Please use periods! But yeah what he said.

Edit: Ordered rfom EHobbyAsia or w/e his name is. Took just over 2 weeks to ship a pair of gloves. Good prices but slow slow slow shipping.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Shiney View Post
Yes it is hard to find an Instructor that teaches how to Finger, Suck, Squeeze and Blow all at the same time.
Ronan is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop


Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Airsoft Canada
Airsoft Depot

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:48.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.