Airsoft Canada
Airsoft Depot

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

idiots in barrie

:

General

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old November 2nd, 2007, 16:30   #31
skalnok
 
skalnok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: barrie, ontario
eh barrie is filled with emos and posers .....
skalnok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 2nd, 2007, 19:44   #32
Scooby Steve
 
Scooby Steve's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: St. Catharines, ON
From the Barrie Police website

Occurence Type: WEAPONS SUSPECTS INVESTIGATED
Occurence #: BA07041467
Date: 2007/10/26
Details:
At 1:05pm, citizens in the area of Dunlop Street and Anne Street called 911 to report persons in the area wearing camouflage clothing and carrying guns. Officers including the tactical unit responded and located four 21 year old males and a 20 year old female at Anne Street near Edgehill Drive. All were wearing camouflage and were carrying realistic looking guns. They were investigated after being disarmed and were found to be ‘playing’ a war type game. The guns were all described as soft air pellet guns. They were all cautioned about their behaviour and informed of the peril they could have been in walking around with these weapons. The guns are not illegal to possess and the group were sent on their way hopefully a lot wiser.
Scooby Steve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 2nd, 2007, 19:45   #33
Beazer
 
Beazer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Calgary
end of thread.
Beazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 2nd, 2007, 20:05   #34
Syn
 
Syn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Toronto
http://www.police.barrie.on.ca/?q=node/805
Occurence Type:
Batman arrested for Intoxicated in a Public Place
Occurence #: BA07042250
Date: 1 November 2007
Details:
Barrie Police came across an intoxicated male in the downtown area. The male had been dressed in a Batman Costume and was taking in the Halloween festivities at the local bar establishments. Batman was arrested for Intoxicated in a Public Place and lodged in the cells until sober. He was issued a fine under the Liquor Licence Act.
__________________


Last edited by Syn; November 2nd, 2007 at 20:22..
Syn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 2nd, 2007, 20:11   #35
13Fido13
 
13Fido13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Sudbury, Ontario
Quote:
Originally Posted by Syn View Post
Occurence Type: Batman arrested for Intoxicated in a Public Place
Occurence #: BA07042250
Date: 1 November 2007
Details:
Barrie Police came across an intoxicated male in the downtown area. The male had been dressed in a Batman Costume and was taking in the Halloween festivities at the local bar establishments. Batman was arrested for Intoxicated in a Public Place and lodged in the cells until sober. He was issued a fine under the Liquor Licence Act.
I thought Alfred told Batman to stay off the bottle.
__________________


Level 2 BA Certified
13Fido13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 2nd, 2007, 20:17   #36
Syn
 
Syn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Toronto
Quote:
Originally Posted by 13Fido13 View Post
I thought Alfred told Batman to stay off the bottle.
batman explains his intoxicated state just before his arrest:

http://ualuealuealeualemirror.ytmnd.com/
__________________

Syn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 2nd, 2007, 20:27   #37
13Fido13
 
13Fido13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Sudbury, Ontario
HAHAHAHAHA!!! I love that song!

*goes to download*

Yes, that would explain his state perfectly...
__________________


Level 2 BA Certified
13Fido13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 2nd, 2007, 20:45   #38
JTF27
 
JTF27's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Halifax, NS
Send a message via MSN to JTF27
Quote:
Originally Posted by 13Fido13 View Post
I thought Alfred told Batman to stay off the bottle.
Probably told Alfred screw off, I'm the god damn Batman! I do what I want.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hades View Post
I agree!! I always have my good long thinking shits while sitting on the can and wearing a good sturdy pair of boots.
JTF27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 2nd, 2007, 20:54   #39
Jo_Canadian
 
Jo_Canadian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Mississauga, but I travel.....alot
now the question is, whilst in the drunk tank do you think it was the joker or the penquin who sodomized him
__________________
7.62....617 grams of diplomacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian McIlmoyle View Post
RULES

Give your friend the benefit of the doubt and SHOOT HIM AGAIN.
Jo_Canadian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 2nd, 2007, 21:30   #40
kalnaren
 
kalnaren's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Oakville, Ontario
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooby Steve View Post
From the Barrie Police website

Occurence Type: WEAPONS SUSPECTS INVESTIGATED
Occurence #: BA07041467
Date: 2007/10/26
Details:
At 1:05pm, citizens in the area of Dunlop Street and Anne Street called 911 to report persons in the area wearing camouflage clothing and carrying guns. Officers including the tactical unit responded and located four 21 year old males and a 20 year old female at Anne Street near Edgehill Drive. All were wearing camouflage and were carrying realistic looking guns. They were investigated after being disarmed and were found to be ‘playing’ a war type game. The guns were all described as soft air pellet guns. They were all cautioned about their behaviour and informed of the peril they could have been in walking around with these weapons. The guns are not illegal to possess and the group were sent on their way hopefully a lot wiser.
At least they called them "soft air" and not airsoft, eventhough most people won't make that distinction.
__________________

Quote:
"Someone in a Prius tried to race me at a stop sign the other day. I couldn't believe it. I had him for the first 100 feet or so but I can only walk so fast."
kalnaren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 2nd, 2007, 21:38   #41
MADDOG
 
MADDOG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Aurora/Ontario
Quote:
Originally Posted by Syn View Post
batman explains his intoxicated state just before his arrest:

http://ualuealuealeualemirror.ytmnd.com/
F**k!!! That is awesome, I fell of my chair!
__________________
WOLFPACK U-96

Cry Havoc, Let slip the Dogs of War!

"Opportunities multiply as they are seized."
- Sun Tzu, The Art of War
MADDOG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 2nd, 2007, 22:07   #42
13Fido13
 
13Fido13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Sudbury, Ontario
The Edge made that song great, but that video makes it even better.

edit

I've listened to that song in it's entirety about 10 times tonight.. Wow.. That's bad..
__________________


Level 2 BA Certified
13Fido13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 3rd, 2007, 07:08   #43
arman
 
arman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Windsor, Ont.
did the cops take the guns???
__________________

playing with my kid!
arman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 3rd, 2007, 11:07   #44
Lakonian
kos
 
Lakonian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Wherever.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 13Fido13 View Post
I thought Alfred told Batman to stay off the bottle.
Well, since Batman, and Robin's break up, he's been... a little ...sad. Give him a break , guys.
Lakonian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 3rd, 2007, 11:07   #45
Coma
Age Verification Removed Due To Trade Dispute
 
Coma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Midland
No. They got a lecture and everything back.
__________________
Chairsofter extraordinaire
Coma is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop


Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Airsoft Canada
Airsoft Depot

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 22:50.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.