Airsoft Canada
BuyAirsoft

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

FN 2000

:

General

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old August 25th, 2007, 17:12   #61
Moderate
 
Moderate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Under a Bridge
Mmm...Splinter Cell. Almost.
Moderate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 26th, 2007, 02:58   #62
ArmaliteWhore
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Meh, the JLS f2000 doesn't look too great. Wait for CA or MArui to come out with it, because I know Marui will find an excuse to justify the use of their plastic bodies.
ArmaliteWhore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 26th, 2007, 16:32   #63
Amos
 
Amos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Tokushima, Japan
Send a message via MSN to Amos
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmaliteWhore View Post
Meh, the JLS f2000 doesn't look too great. Wait for CA or MArui to come out with it, because I know Marui will find an excuse to justify the use of their plastic bodies.
... What?

The real FN2000 is made from a plastic composite...

It's kinda like people who want an all metal FAMAS... or an all metal AUG...
Amos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 26th, 2007, 21:36   #64
ArmaliteWhore
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amos View Post
... What?

The real FN2000 is made from a plastic composite...

It's kinda like people who want an all metal FAMAS... or an all metal AUG...
Exactly, amigo. Plastic "composite" gun= no pressure to make a metal version. I'm still waiting for those bastards to come out with a full-metal armalite series.
ArmaliteWhore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 26th, 2007, 21:41   #65
Lakonian
kos
 
Lakonian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Wherever.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmaliteWhore View Post
Exactly, amigo. Plastic "composite" gun= no pressure to make a metal version. I'm still waiting for those bastards to come out with a full-metal armalite series.
There's soooo many fucking FMU armalites as it is!

What they need to do is focus on a new mechbox design for ARs. But it's not going to happen. And even if it did, I'd still pick a PTW over it.
Lakonian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 26th, 2007, 21:49   #66
ArmaliteWhore
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
If you can come up with 2200$. Did you know that i could of bought myself one? But, that Les Paul was calling my name, and I really couldn't resist.
ArmaliteWhore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 26th, 2007, 21:59   #67
Lakonian
kos
 
Lakonian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Wherever.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmaliteWhore View Post
If you can come up with 2200$. Did you know that i could of bought myself one? But, that Les Paul was calling my name, and I really couldn't resist.
You could've bought one, and done what with it? You're technically not even allowed to play, let alone own one.

In any case, I wouldn't advise anyone who doesn't plan on playing often , to get a PTW. It's a training weapon, not a mantle piece.
Lakonian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 26th, 2007, 23:47   #68
ArmaliteWhore
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by kos View Post
You could've bought one, and done what with it? You're technically not even allowed to play, let alone own one.

In any case, I wouldn't advise anyone who doesn't plan on playing often , to get a PTW. It's a training weapon, not a mantle piece.


Look. You don't have to rub it in. I know I'm not " of age", but if a number is gonna prevent me from enjoying airsoft, I won't take it. I have a few airsoft guns. I have a few springers and an old broken marui m773. Did I do immature things like shoot friends with them? No. I shot targets in my basement, went to local games in the US and loved each and every gun. i enjoyed myself, without being stupid. I cleaned my guns, even MADE barrel plugs for them and never brought them out of a case when moving them. The right to enjoy airsoft is not based on age, but what you do with your guns. It might of been illegal to "own" them, but i had a hell of a fun time, while being safe. Jeez, I got the guns as birthday presents. I even painted the outer barrels red.
I agree that you should be over 18 to buy them, but if you get a gun as a gift, what are you gonna do? Refuse it? I could get a gun right now. I could give my dad the money, let him buy it, and I'll use it under HIS supervision. I think that i deserve to play with you guys, because I have never ONCE did something immature with an airsoft gun. I'll let the idiots who get arrested do that. I've been waiting to be sixteen to play for a while, and I'll tell ya, I'm one persistent motherfucker and I rarely take no for an answer.
ArmaliteWhore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 27th, 2007, 00:26   #69
Amos
 
Amos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Tokushima, Japan
Send a message via MSN to Amos
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmaliteWhore View Post
Look. You don't have to rub it in. I know I'm not " of age", but if a number is gonna prevent me from enjoying airsoft, I won't take it. I have a few airsoft guns. I have a few springers and an old broken marui m773. Did I do immature things like shoot friends with them? No. I shot targets in my basement, went to local games in the US and loved each and every gun. i enjoyed myself, without being stupid. I cleaned my guns, even MADE barrel plugs for them and never brought them out of a case when moving them. The right to enjoy airsoft is not based on age, but what you do with your guns. It might of been illegal to "own" them, but i had a hell of a fun time, while being safe. Jeez, I got the guns as birthday presents. I even painted the outer barrels red.
I agree that you should be over 18 to buy them, but if you get a gun as a gift, what are you gonna do? Refuse it? I could get a gun right now. I could give my dad the money, let him buy it, and I'll use it under HIS supervision. I think that i deserve to play with you guys, because I have never ONCE did something immature with an airsoft gun. I'll let the idiots who get arrested do that. I've been waiting to be sixteen to play for a while, and I'll tell ya, I'm one persistent motherfucker and I rarely take no for an answer.
Coming from an under-aged airsofter to an under-age airsofter...

Sometimes it's better just to hush up then go on long tangents... Everyone's heard the swan song.. It's not gonna change anything.
Amos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 27th, 2007, 00:35   #70
ArmaliteWhore
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Just venting off my anger....No worries.
ArmaliteWhore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 27th, 2007, 00:37   #71
Lakonian
kos
 
Lakonian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Wherever.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmaliteWhore View Post
Look. You don't have to rub it in. I know I'm not " of age", but if a number is gonna prevent me from enjoying airsoft, I won't take it. I have a few airsoft guns. I have a few springers and an old broken marui m773. Did I do immature things like shoot friends with them? No.....Etc..Etc..Etc..Etc..
Listen, I hate to be an asshole, but you're 15 (or 16...w/e), and you said you almost bought a PTW. See, when I hear that, it makes me pretty damn frustrated. Why? Because it makes you sound like you're gloating about your(parents?) ample amounts of cash.... Needless to say; I had to deal with enough yuppies in paintball. Don't really want to see it here.

Don't take this as an attack, I'm just letting you know what I think.
Lakonian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 27th, 2007, 00:38   #72
DuffMan
 
DuffMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Send a message via ICQ to DuffMan Send a message via MSN to DuffMan
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmaliteWhore View Post
The right to enjoy airsoft is not based on age
Wrong. Get off your soap box, please. It won't do anything around here.
__________________


"He resisted. I asked him to comply."
"Telling him to 'eat it, bitch' is not really a request."
DuffMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 27th, 2007, 00:41   #73
ArmaliteWhore
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
I am far from rich. I've been working since I was 13. I COULD of bought one, but I didn't. I would of never bought one, and I never will. I never said that I was ABOUT to. Are you crazy? Under-age, AND buying a PTW. Jeez, that's worse that being a yuppie.

Who's parents in their right minds would dish out 2500$ for a fake gun that shoots plastic? If I ever asked my dad to buy me one, the only present I'd get would be a swift kick in the ass.

Last edited by ArmaliteWhore; August 27th, 2007 at 00:45..
ArmaliteWhore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 27th, 2007, 00:50   #74
TokyoSeven
Red Wine & Adderall
 
TokyoSeven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Saskatoon, SK
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmaliteWhore View Post
Who's parents in their right minds would dish out 2500$ for a fake gun that shoots plastic? If I ever asked my dad to buy me one, the only present I'd get would be a swift kick in the ass.
Well there was this one tard bucket who was floating around the forums for a while driving us all up the wall with his near limitless amount of stupidity. I will not say his name but I do hope he has drowned in a well somewhere.
__________________


"Its only a little bit on fire"
TokyoSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 27th, 2007, 00:52   #75
ArmaliteWhore
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Tard bucket....That made my day.
ArmaliteWhore is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop


Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Airsoft Canada
BuyAirsoft

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:37.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.