Airsoft Canada
Airsoft Depot

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Jesus Hates A Quitter...

:

General

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old May 15th, 2007, 16:29   #61
OTTAWAlonewolf
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Ottawa ! where dirt bag like me live
I don't see that in Ottawa region.
Stalker is getting older and older.
Hazard is more ugly everyday goes on !
Apoc's dogs and WARGO just getting bigger and bigger .
Droc's finger just get shorter and shorter.
Testtube just became a "bastard"
Fox moves slower and slower.
Gamez's girlfriend is hoter and hoter !
Pantless Crab taking more pictures.
Qutantis just have more toys everyday!
Dirty deeds still got problem my taste on women.

Well ! there are also lots Quebec players who don't really post but they still very active in the field.

2 years in the sport nothing change much ! Same steady crews but just more connection with Quebec. Beware of the Quebec players, they talk their tatic in French.
OTTAWAlonewolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 15th, 2007, 17:00   #62
HellRanger
Rest in Peace
 
HellRanger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Gates of hell...
I don't know if I count, but I do my best here in Quebec.
Don't forget Bruce, Raven, Vondnik, the Salamander Boys, etc...


Quote:
Originally Posted by OTTAWAlonewolf View Post
I don't see that in Ottawa region.
Stalker is getting older and older.
Hazard is more ugly everyday goes on !
Apoc's dogs and WARGO just getting bigger and bigger .
Droc's finger just get shorter and shorter.
Testtube just became a "bastard"
Fox moves slower and slower.
Gamez's girlfriend is hoter and hoter !
Pantless Crab taking more pictures.
Qutantis just have more toys everyday!
Dirty deeds still got problem my taste on women.

Well ! there are also lots Quebec players who don't really post but they still very active in the field.

2 years in the sport nothing change much ! Same steady crews but just more connection with Quebec. Beware of the Quebec players, they talk their tatic in French.
__________________
"Good judgment comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgment!"
HellRanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 15th, 2007, 17:04   #63
lt_poncho
 
lt_poncho's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: GTA
Send a message via MSN to lt_poncho
I think it's safe to say that Savage Harris' concerns are safely put to bed...
lt_poncho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 15th, 2007, 17:21   #64
Amazing KG3
 
Amazing KG3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Calgary, AB
Send a message via MSN to Amazing KG3
What about the oldest and most "experienced" of them all. Greylocks? Old news but hes claimed to be in this shit more than any of us.
Amazing KG3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 15th, 2007, 17:24   #65
Scarecrow
A Total Bastard
 
Scarecrow's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Tottenham
Send a message via Skype™ to Scarecrow
Quote:
Originally Posted by lt_poncho View Post
I think it's safe to say that Savage Harris' concerns are safely put to bed...
Tee hee hee.... Poncho said "bed"...
__________________
LIKE us on Facebook!!
Scarecrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 15th, 2007, 18:00   #66
Shrike
ASC Philosopher
 
Shrike's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Ont.
3 years and 2 days for me on asc (shortly after i first joined I went to deadlands for the first time)

Now I'm stupider and broker.
__________________
Quote:
Enjoy the true freedom that comes from being completely free of the shackles of reality.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 15th, 2007, 18:15   #67
lt_poncho
 
lt_poncho's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: GTA
Send a message via MSN to lt_poncho
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amazing KG3 View Post
What about the oldest and most "experienced" of them all. Greylocks? Old news but hes claimed to be in this shit more than any of us.
I remember Greylocks first game was in Kingston, at the Mecca of Airsoft - Salamander Field - must have been 1999 or so.
Actually, it wasn't his first game, because I think the first time he came down he just wanted to see a game/be a part of it. He was sick with the flu at the time so everyone was just...ummm - you stay over there. He came out with his buddy from MarStar - ArcticFox - and I think they were the only ones with full DPM at the game.
He bought his first gun from AMC/Autowings in Pacific Mall and boy did he get a fucked up gun.
I doubt he would be considered a pre-internet player/member.
lt_poncho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 15th, 2007, 18:39   #68
Barf
Official ASC News Anchor
 
Barf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Hell (if you were here, you'd thinks so,too)
Oh the days of Kingston. Our crew really miss those days. The only thing as good as a game at Kingston was the BBQ at Mouse's place afterward.
__________________
Countdown to D-Day

Click For chinko

Quote:
Originally Posted by backspasm
"Did someone lose a condom, I found it in my shit"
Lightfighter can suck my cock. Fuckin' thieves!

Barf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 15th, 2007, 19:24   #69
OTTAWAlonewolf
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Ottawa ! where dirt bag like me live
Quote:
Originally Posted by HellRanger View Post
I don't know if I count, but I do my best here in Quebec.
Don't forget Bruce, Raven, Vondnik, the Salamander Boys, etc...
ha ha ! Bruce !! ha ha ! he is just the most funny guy ever.
I heard that most Quebec players have their own French version of ASC, so they are not here as often as we are .
OTTAWAlonewolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 15th, 2007, 19:36   #70
Primus
Super Moderator
 
Primus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Ottawa, ON
Send a message via MSN to Primus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amazing KG3 View Post
What about the oldest and most "experienced" of them all. Greylocks? Old news but hes claimed to be in this shit more than any of us.
What GL claims and what the truth really is on a lot of shit are 2 totally different things...

Bring back Kingston!!!
__________________
MODT - Magnus Operator Development Team - tu fui ego eris

Gray Fox Strategic - @grayfoxstrategic on Facebook / Instagram
Primus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 15th, 2007, 22:50   #71
Kedirkin
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Inside a nuclear submarine
There was a post last year from Meta about having a game where the requirement was to have been a member of ASC before a certain date. Whatever happened to that idea? We should do that. . . there are several of us that still have our stuff and would totally play if able. One of the things Treadstone and I were talking about is that, if we were to go to one of the current games, we wouldn't really know anyone anymore.

KD
__________________
My buy/sell rating.
Kedirkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 15th, 2007, 22:55   #72
Amazing KG3
 
Amazing KG3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Calgary, AB
Send a message via MSN to Amazing KG3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kedirkin View Post
There was a post last year from Meta about having a game where the requirement was to have been a member of ASC before a certain date. Whatever happened to that idea? We should do that. . . there are several of us that still have our stuff and would totally play if able. One of the things Treadstone and I were talking about is that, if we were to go to one of the current games, we wouldn't really know anyone anymore.

KD
That seems like a Exclusive Clique dick thing to do, i mean if its friends wanting to do a game, or an old buddy get together and its private, than i dont see how its different than anything else, but if its like a standard thing to have this "join date prerequisite" all your doing is alienating potential players. Thats not fair to people who dont suck.
Amazing KG3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 15th, 2007, 23:01   #73
Porkchop
 
Porkchop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: St Hubert QC
Send a message via ICQ to Porkchop
Ok, but at least it's not communist, either.
__________________
Regards,
Porkchop


Cry "Haddock" and let slip the hounds of Beer
[-brought to you courtesy of Salamander Army -]
Porkchop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 15th, 2007, 23:15   #74
Koopa
 
Koopa's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Port Credit, Mississauga, ON
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amazing KG3 View Post
That seems like a Exclusive Clique dick thing to do, i mean if its friends wanting to do a game, or an old buddy get together and its private, than i dont see how its different than anything else, but if its like a standard thing to have this "join date prerequisite" all your doing is alienating potential players. Thats not fair to people who dont suck.
I hear ya but really I dont mind. I mean Im a year off from being able to play in that game but the reason the game is being held is that they (geezers ASers) dont go to other games. So this may entice them to come back. Also, it was gonna be a regular game skirmish, nothing special except for retro camo. There are about 30 games per year like that one in Ontario
__________________

My old buy & sell ratings: http://www.airsoftcanada.com/showthread.php?t=7117&highlight=koopa

Boland Howe: Cause Scheisse Happens (official team sponsor since 2007)
www.bolandhowe.com
Koopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 16th, 2007, 09:18   #75
Scarecrow
A Total Bastard
 
Scarecrow's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Tottenham
Send a message via Skype™ to Scarecrow
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kedirkin View Post
There was a post last year from Meta about having a game where the requirement was to have been a member of ASC before a certain date. Whatever happened to that idea?
It was a bad idea that died an appropriate death. There are many good players who don't even get on the dboards, let alone ASC. Then there are others that are not allowed on this board anymore who are otherwise appealing to have at a game. No offence to Hojo or the other mods but to restrict a game to those who maintain membership on this board is putting tremendous power in a place that has proven to be fickle and not always fair or right. I wouldn't trust the membership system here to do anything but enforce the clique that already exists here - this would exclude potentially good players from games that they would otherwise attend and become known at.
__________________
LIKE us on Facebook!!
Scarecrow is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop


Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Airsoft Canada
Airsoft Depot

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:17.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.