Airsoft Canada
BuyAirsoft

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Military-Style Hand Signals.

:

General

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old June 15th, 2006, 18:33   #16
Polo609
 
Polo609's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Montreal/Saskatoon
Umm did any one of you read what it says for the hand signals? the swat ones...for example the last one "This gear is heavy, my lower back could use a massage" you cant be serious..
__________________
N Sask R Infantry Reservist

Coming soon...
Vltor + 553+Surefire = win
Polo609 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 15th, 2006, 18:41   #17
Gato
ASC's Whiny Bitch
 
Gato's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Richmond Hill (Ontario)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Polo609
Umm did any one of you read what it says for the hand signals? the swat ones...for example the last one "This gear is heavy, my lower back could use a massage" you cant be serious..
Those are edited ones ... jokes dude! :-D
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThunderCactus View Post
Like seriously dude. The incredible lack of common sense in the question could be scientifically investigated for evidence of a black hole.
Certified Level 3.1415926 Sniper Certified
Certified Level 3.1415926 Orbital Weapons platform Certified
Gato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 16th, 2006, 14:41   #18
NuttyHunter
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.
Send a message via MSN to NuttyHunter Send a message via Yahoo to NuttyHunter
Point to your eye.

Point to your left tit.

Point to your ass.

Now what have you just signaled???

M
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grim Fandango View Post
Ok, so let me get this straight here Megan.

- You wish to buy your boyfriend some airsoft stuff and/or video games for christmas
- You enjoy playing airsoft
- You enjoy playing video games
- You like to drink beer
- You seem to have a reasonably healthy obsession with sex

Do you happen to have like, a sister, who is like you in all these ways and is single, and lives in Toronto
?
~ Lady *Lucky* *Lass* Sparks~
NuttyHunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 16th, 2006, 14:54   #19
Deftonius
Troll
 
Deftonius's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Ottawa
Send a message via ICQ to Deftonius Send a message via AIM to Deftonius Send a message via MSN to Deftonius
Quote:
Originally Posted by NuttyHunter
Point to your eye.

Point to your left tit.

Point to your ass.

Now what have you just signaled???

M
All I can say is, thank god you're a girl?
Deftonius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 16th, 2006, 15:01   #20
NuttyHunter
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.
Send a message via MSN to NuttyHunter Send a message via Yahoo to NuttyHunter
Why so?

M
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grim Fandango View Post
Ok, so let me get this straight here Megan.

- You wish to buy your boyfriend some airsoft stuff and/or video games for christmas
- You enjoy playing airsoft
- You enjoy playing video games
- You like to drink beer
- You seem to have a reasonably healthy obsession with sex

Do you happen to have like, a sister, who is like you in all these ways and is single, and lives in Toronto
?
~ Lady *Lucky* *Lass* Sparks~
NuttyHunter is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop


Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Airsoft Canada
BuyAirsoft

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:11.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.