Airsoft Canada
BuyAirsoft

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Newbie Tank
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Toronto airsoft help?

:

Newbie Tank

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old September 2nd, 2015, 17:09   #1
PracticalTacticalBC
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Golden BC
Toronto airsoft help?

so i am going to be making a 1600 dollar order from toronto airsoft, anyone have any experience with large orders from them? good? bad?
PracticalTacticalBC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 2nd, 2015, 17:22   #2
BioRage
\_(ツ)_/ - Professional Complainer who wants to do nothing to help out. QQer maximus, will QQ for Free. Snowflake exemplified.
 
BioRage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Toronto
Send a message via Skype™ to BioRage
They'll be happy for you.

Though their prices aren't usually the best, I'd shop around.
BioRage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 2nd, 2015, 22:16   #3
Kozzie
a.k.a. Greedy
 
Kozzie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Toronto
They're a legit reputable retailer. I believe there are a few threads reviewing them on here.

Last edited by Kozzie; September 2nd, 2015 at 22:18..
Kozzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 3rd, 2015, 06:14   #4
mikeyj
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: markdale ont
I agree the prices aren't the best. Shop around. Mach1, Airsoft Depot, there are lots of Airsoft dealers
mikeyj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 3rd, 2015, 10:10   #5
BioRage
\_(ツ)_/ - Professional Complainer who wants to do nothing to help out. QQer maximus, will QQ for Free. Snowflake exemplified.
 
BioRage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Toronto
Send a message via Skype™ to BioRage
Actually, if you can wait till blackfriday, mach1 and all the other places do some good deals, IIRC Mach1 did 20% off last year,
BioRage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 3rd, 2015, 12:20   #6
Kokanee
Ministry of Peace
 
Kokanee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Spruce Grove, AB
Give Rich @ Mach1 a call, he's a pro at dealing with large custom orders and will treat you right. Also they don't sell to minors, unlike Toronto Airsoft.

Support responsible retailing with your dollar I always say...
Kokanee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 3rd, 2015, 12:55   #7
Swattiger
 
Swattiger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by BioRage View Post
They'll be happy for you.

Though their prices aren't usually the best, I'd shop around.
+1. I found their price is always on the high side, even though not as bad as those in the West coast. Worse is their price increases significiantly in the last 2 months. The percentage is greater than the depreciation of Canadian dollars.

You may also try Chigun Hobbies. Their collection is not the best but the price is better, and they also do special order for some very unique items e.g. Inokatsu pistols.

Last edited by Swattiger; September 3rd, 2015 at 13:12..
Swattiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 3rd, 2015, 12:58   #8
BioRage
\_(ツ)_/ - Professional Complainer who wants to do nothing to help out. QQer maximus, will QQ for Free. Snowflake exemplified.
 
BioRage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Toronto
Send a message via Skype™ to BioRage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swattiger View Post
+1. Their price increases significiantly in the last 2 months. The percentage is greater than the depreciation of Canadian dollars.

You may also try Chigun Hobbies. Their collection is not the best but the price is better, and they also do special order for some very unique items e.g. Inokatsu pistols.
Ken at Chiguns is great, cash deals, no tax, and negotiable if you do big orders. (in Person) + It's pacific mall, common.

I.E GHK Tavor $750 Cash
I.E. TM M&P9, TM HK45, etc. $280 Cash
I.E. GHK M4 $650 Cash
I.E Black FNX45 - $280 Cash

CAD is crap now, but his prices are still relevant.

etc etc etc
BioRage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 3rd, 2015, 14:39   #9
666
 
666's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swattiger View Post

You may also try Chigun Hobbies.
I would think about it twice. I ordered a GBB from them, pistol came with missing part which made it unusable. It was brand new model at the time, so spare part was not available. First it was: "Sure, we'll give you a part from another pistol". Than it was: "Sorry, we sold that pistol but we have another shipment coming in, just wait". Than it was dead silence. I had useless GBB sitting at home for 10 months before spare part became available and I could order it.
666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 3rd, 2015, 14:45   #10
BioRage
\_(ツ)_/ - Professional Complainer who wants to do nothing to help out. QQer maximus, will QQ for Free. Snowflake exemplified.
 
BioRage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Toronto
Send a message via Skype™ to BioRage
Quote:
Originally Posted by 666 View Post
I would think about it twice. I ordered a GBB from them, pistol came with missing part which made it unusable. It was brand new model at the time, so spare part was not available. First it was: "Sure, we'll give you a part from another pistol". Than it was: "Sorry, we sold that pistol but we have another shipment coming in, just wait". Than it was dead silence. I had useless GBB sitting at home for 10 months before spare part became available and I could order it.

You should of just gotten your refund back then. :\
BioRage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 3rd, 2015, 14:58   #11
666
 
666's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Quote:
Originally Posted by BioRage View Post
You should of just gotten your refund back then. :\
I should've but after email saying that it's ok to get the part I decided to go with that option. Had no idea it would end up this way.
666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 3rd, 2015, 17:18   #12
PracticalTacticalBC
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Golden BC
i would love to buy from mach1 but they dont do e transfer (donr have a credit card yet) and i can only find combat machines at toronto airsoft
PracticalTacticalBC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 3rd, 2015, 17:24   #13
Maniac Marshall
 
Maniac Marshall's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Montreal, Qc, Canada
^ I find that hard to believe, G&G CMs are pretty dang popular, they are everywhere
Maniac Marshall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 3rd, 2015, 17:30   #14
MaybeStopCalling
Green Synergy
 
MaybeStopCalling's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by PracticalTacticalBC View Post
i would love to buy from mach1 but they dont do e transfer (donr have a credit card yet) and i can only find combat machines at toronto airsoft
Mach 1's website had some issues a few weeks ago and EMT was used as an alternate. You could always give a call and see if accommodations can be made. Age will need to be verified once you make an order, but you could always try to see on the EMT front.

Concerning a CC, secured and/or travel cards are super easy to obtain these days and don't need a credit check if that's an issue.
MaybeStopCalling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 3rd, 2015, 17:52   #15
daishi
 
daishi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Toronto
Send a message via MSN to daishi
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaybeStopCalling View Post
Mach 1's website had some issues a few weeks ago and EMT was used as an alternate. You could always give a call and see if accommodations can be made. Age will need to be verified once you make an order, but you could always try to see on the EMT front.

Concerning a CC, secured and/or travel cards are super easy to obtain these days and don't need a credit check if that's an issue.
Yah, I cut up all my old credit cards, and walked into a Canada post outlet and got one of their $10,000 pre loadable credit cards that I can load with online banking. That way if I go anywhere I can load it with some money in case of an emergency, or if I see something online I can buy it with a quick transfer of funds...instead of buying things with money I don't have. Costs three bucks to load it an minimum load is 25 bucks tho So its really helped with random spur of the moment spending.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janus View Post
Is he a spambot or is he a francophone? I really can't tell the difference sometimes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian291 View Post
This is one of the funniest things I've read.
Commandment 1 of LMGesus: Fuck getting kills. That's the job of your teammates, otherwise known as the cannon fodder. Your job is to be scary.
daishi is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop


Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Newbie Tank

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Airsoft Canada
BuyAirsoft

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:16.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.