Airsoft Canada
www.jsairsoft.com

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Newbie Tank
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

import question

:

Newbie Tank

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old October 27th, 2014, 19:52   #16
pestobanana
Squid Porn Superstar, I love the tentacles!
 
pestobanana's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Richmond Hill and Waterloo, Ontario
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enthusiast View Post
I heard that if you have a Hi Capa, or any gun that does not really exist, it should be ok.
But this is unverified, it seem logic to me because it could not be consider a replica.
Umm... You do realise that a Hi-Capa is just a race 1911 right?
__________________
Guardians of Asgaard - KF32

VFC H&K 416C
VFC KAC SR16 JL Billet SBR

TM FN Five-seveN
pestobanana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 27th, 2014, 20:17   #17
MultipleParadox
 
MultipleParadox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: St-Hubert, Qc
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enthusiast View Post
I heard that if you have a Hi Capa, or any gun that does not really exist, it should be ok.
But this is unverified, it seem logic to me because it could not be consider a replica.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pestobanana View Post
Umm... You do realise that a Hi-Capa is just a race 1911 right?
It actually is based off the STI 2011 which uses the same frame as the Hi-Capa
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian McIlmoyle View Post
Real life comparison,

GBBR- bang bang -- Giggle

AEG-- merrrzip merrzip -- meh
MultipleParadox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 27th, 2014, 20:20   #18
Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Montreal
I know a guy who had arms seized by CSBA except the HiCapa.
Why would they give it back (the fps was lower than 366) ?
Enthusiast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 27th, 2014, 22:00   #19
pusangani
Official ASC "Dumb Ass"
 
pusangani's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Scarbrah, Ontario
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enthusiast View Post
I know a guy who had arms seized by CSBA except the HiCapa.
Why would they give it back (the fps was lower than 366) ?


Tell your friend to ask for his shit back, whoever this CSBA is, they have no authority to be seizing people's limbs
__________________
pusangani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 27th, 2014, 22:36   #20
volteco
 
volteco's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Etobicoke
Quote:
Originally Posted by pusangani View Post
Tell your friend to ask for his shit back, whoever this CSBA is, they have no authority to be seizing people's limbs
Huh-huh-huh! Nice joke!
volteco is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop


Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Newbie Tank

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Airsoft Canada
www.jsairsoft.com

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:44.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.