Airsoft Canada
Airsoft Depot

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

looking for an age verifier

:

General

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old November 5th, 2013, 21:22   #1
speednut
 
speednut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Brampton , Ont.
looking for an age verifier

in the brampton area , i pmed a guy but never got a response back

thanks

Last edited by speednut; November 6th, 2013 at 19:31..
speednut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 6th, 2013, 19:32   #2
speednut
 
speednut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Brampton , Ont.
com on theres gotta b someone here
speednut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 6th, 2013, 19:42   #3
Gato
ASC's Whiny Bitch
 
Gato's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Richmond Hill (Ontario)
There's two in Brampghanistan.

This list was linked in either the Newbie Thread stickies or the FAQ stickies. As a new player, those are of great use to you. I've been very polite in answering this, and considering it's not in the Newbie Tank, certain individuals must be asleep, because this could qualify as a "spoon feed me" question.

http://www.airsoftcanada.com/showthread.php?t=74996

Although, living in Brampdad, you might want to get one of these to go along with whatever airsoft gun you get


Sadly, I still have a few terms for Brampton that went unused

I was particularly trying to work in Bramledesh
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThunderCactus View Post
Like seriously dude. The incredible lack of common sense in the question could be scientifically investigated for evidence of a black hole.
Certified Level 3.1415926 Sniper Certified
Certified Level 3.1415926 Orbital Weapons platform Certified

Last edited by Gato; November 6th, 2013 at 19:44..
Gato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 6th, 2013, 20:13   #4
R.I.T.Z
Crackers
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Barrie
We have lives outside of ASC.
just because we haven't responded in a couple days means nothing
REAL LIFE TAKES PRIORITY.

I am listed as a Verifier for Bramladesh
I try to make it out to the area every month or so, I'll be down end of December.

Also attempt spelling things please.
__________________
"You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here."
R.I.T.Z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 6th, 2013, 20:31   #5
speednut
 
speednut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Brampton , Ont.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gato View Post
There's two in Brampghanistan.

This list was linked in either the Newbie Thread stickies or the FAQ stickies. As a new player, those are of great use to you. I've been very polite in answering this, and considering it's not in the Newbie Tank, certain individuals must be asleep, because this could qualify as a "spoon feed me" question.

http://www.airsoftcanada.com/showthread.php?t=74996

Although, living in Brampdad, you might want to get one of these to go along with whatever airsoft gun you get


Sadly, I still have a few terms for Brampton that went unused

I was particularly trying to work in Bramledesh
well arent u the smart one around here , i know theres two of them and i contacted both of them thank u

Last edited by speednut; November 6th, 2013 at 20:33..
speednut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 6th, 2013, 20:45   #6
Gato
ASC's Whiny Bitch
 
Gato's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Richmond Hill (Ontario)
Quote:
Originally Posted by R.I.T.Z View Post
We have lives outside of ASC.
just because we haven't responded in a couple days means nothing
REAL LIFE TAKES PRIORITY.

I am listed as a Verifier for Bramladesh
I try to make it out to the area every month or so, I'll be down end of December.

Also attempt spelling things please.
Thanks R.I.T.Z, I'm glad Bramladesh got used


Quote:
Originally Posted by speednut View Post
well arent u the smart one around here , i know theres two of them and i contacted both of them thank u
Why yes, yes I am! Thank you for noticing my superior intellect. Most days, I'm like a God walking silently among mortals, because the mortals aren't advanced enough to comprehend me.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThunderCactus View Post
Like seriously dude. The incredible lack of common sense in the question could be scientifically investigated for evidence of a black hole.
Certified Level 3.1415926 Sniper Certified
Certified Level 3.1415926 Orbital Weapons platform Certified

Last edited by Gato; November 6th, 2013 at 20:47..
Gato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 6th, 2013, 21:07   #7
foxtrot-one7
 
foxtrot-one7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Not-Brampton
I could help ya just like the many others who ask me.

But it me offer to provide this service has been ignored.
__________________

www.canadiancrimsonforce.com
You Get Out of It What You Put Into It...
foxtrot-one7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 6th, 2013, 21:46   #8
speednut
 
speednut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Brampton , Ont.
Quote:
Originally Posted by foxtrot-one7 View Post
I could help ya just like the many others who ask me.

But it me offer to provide this service has been ignored.
thank u dude, i appreciate the offer and without sarcasm is worth a million

cause apparently ppl judge u because ur from a different city ,

so yes, i really appreciate ur offer

Last edited by speednut; November 6th, 2013 at 21:50..
speednut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 6th, 2013, 22:14   #9
Jamroxorz
Jamroz
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Brampton Ontario
I'm pretty sure you need to live in Brampton to REALLY understand those jokes haha. So I think he's a fellow Bramptonian.

I got age verified down in Sauga, Hurontario and Lakeshore by Jaroon in Army Issue.
Jamroxorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 6th, 2013, 22:56   #10
R.I.T.Z
Crackers
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Barrie
Quote:
Originally Posted by speednut View Post
thank u dude, i appreciate the offer and without sarcasm is worth a million

cause apparently ppl judge u because ur from a different city ,

so yes, i really appreciate ur offer
I don't judge you for being from a different city.
I judge you because of your spelling.
Simple.
__________________
"You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here."
R.I.T.Z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 7th, 2013, 11:44   #11
BloodSport
Traveling Man
 
BloodSport's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan
Quote:
Originally Posted by R.I.T.Z View Post
I don't judge you for being from a different city.
I judge you because of your spelling.
Simple.
Agreed. Proper grammar as well as sentence structure, goes a long way when someone is asking for respect and help.

Oh and Brampton does honestly suck, not as bad as Oshawa but pretty damn close.
__________________
Saskatchewan Age Verifier! Contact for more Info.
BloodSport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 7th, 2013, 12:32   #12
Gato
ASC's Whiny Bitch
 
Gato's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Richmond Hill (Ontario)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodSport View Post
Agreed. Proper grammar as well as sentence structure, goes a long way when someone is asking for respect and help.

Oh and Brampton does honestly suck, not as bad as Oshawa but pretty damn close.
What if, Brampdad and The Dirty Shwa had a child town...... how bad would THAT place be? D:
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThunderCactus View Post
Like seriously dude. The incredible lack of common sense in the question could be scientifically investigated for evidence of a black hole.
Certified Level 3.1415926 Sniper Certified
Certified Level 3.1415926 Orbital Weapons platform Certified
Gato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 7th, 2013, 12:45   #13
Armyissue
Administrator of Pants
 
Armyissue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Port Credit
Send a message via MSN to Armyissue Send a message via Skype™ to Armyissue
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gato View Post
What if, Brampdad and The Dirty Shwa had a child town...... how bad would THAT place be? D:
You mean Peterboro??

speednut,
I do a lot of AVing as I have regular Business hours and you can come down to Port Credit on your schedule.

copy/paste

Age Verification

Army Issue Surplus always has an Age verifier at the store. Come in during Business hours with your Board name and a piece of Gov’t Photo ID that shows your Date of Birth ( ie. Passport, Drivers License, Health Card, Age of Majority Card) and we can Age Verify you.
At the same time we can probably answers a few of the question you may have about Airsoft, guns, gear, local fields, teams or games.
Army Issue is primarily and Army Surplus Store but we recently opened a whole new floor stocked with AEG’s Gbb’s ,BB’s, Propane adaptors, Grenades and Airsoft stuff in stock. We also have a wide selection of gear available including Condor, Fenix, ESS, Uncle Mikes, Hogue and others.

Army Issue Surplus Inc.
1 Stavebank Road North
Mississauga, Ontario
L5G 2T3
Phone: 905-271-1665
E-Mail: sales@armyissue.com


The store hours are
Closed on Mondays
TUESDAY - SATURDAY 1000AM - 600PM
SUNDAY 1200AM - 500PM

If you’re here anyway there's a bunch of neat shops, restaurants, bars, and parks. This is why locals say they are from Port Credit not Mississauga http://www.portcredit.com/
Cheers
Jeroon

Last edited by Armyissue; November 7th, 2013 at 12:48..
Armyissue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 7th, 2013, 12:45   #14
coach
aka coachster
 
coach's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: T dot
Go visit Army Issue. http://www.google.ca/url?sa=t&rct=j&...56146854,d.cWc

You'll end up going there at some point anyway. Just be prepared to offer your left nut and first born as payment.

Edit: DAMN YOU JEROON!
coach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 7th, 2013, 12:58   #15
Armyissue
Administrator of Pants
 
Armyissue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Port Credit
Send a message via MSN to Armyissue Send a message via Skype™ to Armyissue


Stay away Coach.... you don't want these.... or the new dump Coyote HSGI stuff.
Christmas is coming think of the Children!

mmmmmm

Last edited by Armyissue; November 7th, 2013 at 13:01..
Armyissue is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop


Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Airsoft Canada
Airsoft Depot

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 16:55.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.