Airsoft Canada
007 Licence to Shoot

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

New Items from Tokyo Marui

:

General

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old May 16th, 2013, 01:20   #16
Deadpool
 
Deadpool's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Trois-Rivières





Again!
__________________

Vérificateur d'age Mauricie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strelok View Post
So you're saying we cannot engage in a hobby once we are older?

Children these days.
Deadpool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 16th, 2013, 01:39   #17
wildcard
 
wildcard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: In my man cave
Send a message via MSN to wildcard Send a message via Yahoo to wildcard
Meh I want the train, Chris can you get me the train?
__________________
wildcard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 16th, 2013, 01:44   #18
Aquamarine
PanSexual
 
Aquamarine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Asakusa, Japan
Send a message via MSN to Aquamarine Send a message via Yahoo to Aquamarine Send a message via Skype™ to Aquamarine
I can CERTAINLY get you that train
__________________
Aquamarine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 16th, 2013, 01:58   #19
darkshift
 
darkshift's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Waterloo, Ontario
Im confused yet excited. Are you taking orders for these great things youre showing us? Or is this just a pure tease fest? In either case, awesome.
darkshift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 16th, 2013, 02:05   #20
Amos
 
Amos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Tokushima, Japan
Send a message via MSN to Amos
Shotgun would be killer on HPA...
__________________
Custom Builds:
FA3674U
Krinkov
G3SD6
Amos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 16th, 2013, 02:24   #21
Aquamarine
PanSexual
 
Aquamarine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Asakusa, Japan
Send a message via MSN to Aquamarine Send a message via Yahoo to Aquamarine Send a message via Skype™ to Aquamarine
Not just that, but also a GAS NON-BLOWBACK Desert Eagle in stainless or black!
Price: Roughly 6,500 yen.
__________________
Aquamarine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 16th, 2013, 02:34   #22
L473ncy
 
L473ncy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: 11-30-24-1W5
Tell me more about this train. I'm hooked.
__________________
ಠ_ಠLess QQ more Pew Pew
READY TO >> RACE
L473ncy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 16th, 2013, 02:39   #23
LouisZimmerman
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Alberta
Right.

Gas powered shotty: takes new AND old TM shells. Don't know anything about new ones, however: old ones hold 30 BB's. At six BB's per shot, that's 5 shots.
A real steel shotty (without the blocker) holds five shots.
Perfect!!
LouisZimmerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 16th, 2013, 08:45   #24
Drake
E-01
 
Drake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Montreal, QC
More info on the shotgun here: http://www.popularairsoft.com/new-to...oka-hobby-show


HFC134a, dunno if it'll hold propane without blowing seals; also have to wonder how fast it'll shoot (and either way the published specs might be pretty low if its pushing 3 BBs with duster)
__________________
Drake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 16th, 2013, 09:29   #25
MultipleParadox
 
MultipleParadox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: St-Hubert, Qc
Finally a shotty that might be buyable AND worth buying!
How much is it over there?

Edit:

OMG, reading that link from Drake makes me want it even more..! O_o
  • Removable large GAS tank is installed in the stock. It can shot 100 shots or more with a single gas charge. (A Gas Tank is also planned as part of optional parts to sell.) <---- Makes me think we won't have much problem having it hold Propane
  • “Double Hop-Up System” was newly developed. It can make BBs hopping-up at 3-round or 6- round shot mode (patent-pending)
  • New engine was developed for the “GAS SHOTGUN”. The “Rapid fire” function is installed that enables you to shoot one after another with operating the fore end and keeping the trigger pulled. -- Just like the real thing
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian McIlmoyle View Post
Real life comparison,

GBBR- bang bang -- Giggle

AEG-- merrrzip merrzip -- meh

Last edited by MultipleParadox; May 16th, 2013 at 09:33..
MultipleParadox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 16th, 2013, 09:38   #26
wildcard
 
wildcard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: In my man cave
Send a message via MSN to wildcard Send a message via Yahoo to wildcard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drake View Post
More info on the shotgun here: http://www.popularairsoft.com/new-to...oka-hobby-show


HFC134a, dunno if it'll hold propane without blowing seals; also have to wonder how fast it'll shoot (and either way the published specs might be pretty low if its pushing 3 BBs with duster)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MultipleParadox View Post
Finally a shotty that might be buyable AND worth buying!
How much is it over there?

Edit:

OMG, reading that link from Drake makes me want it even more..! O_o
  • Removable large GAS tank is installed in the stock. It can shot 100 shots or more with a single gas charge. (A Gas Tank is also planned as part of optional parts to sell.) <---- Makes me think we won't have much problem having it hold Propane
  • “Double Hop-Up System” was newly developed. It can make BBs hopping-up at 3-round or 6- round shot mode (patent-pending)
  • New engine was developed for the “GAS SHOTGUN”. The “Rapid fire” function is installed that enables you to shoot one after another with operating the fore end and keeping the trigger pulled. -- Just like the real thing
Or it can be a letdown like the Maruzen M1100 shotty the ones with gas tank in the stock
__________________
wildcard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 16th, 2013, 09:52   #27
bean
2 Cent Tactical
 
bean's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Send a message via MSN to bean
I see this shotgun getting upgrade parts at full steam once it's out.
__________________
bean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 16th, 2013, 10:00   #28
Deadpool
 
Deadpool's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Trois-Rivières
Would be great if it could take regular AEG barrels...3x6.03 tightbores=getting sniped by a 6bb blast from 150ft
__________________

Vérificateur d'age Mauricie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strelok View Post
So you're saying we cannot engage in a hobby once we are older?

Children these days.
Deadpool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 16th, 2013, 10:07   #29
Drake
E-01
 
Drake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Montreal, QC
Defeats the purpose of multiple BBs. People don't get killed MOAR with multiple BBs.
__________________
Drake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 16th, 2013, 10:30   #30
Invasian
Likes it BOLD attention whore MAXIMUS!
 
Invasian's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: No Dancing Girls - Mtl
I have never really been a fan of shotguns.......until about 10 seconds ago.......

Wow....the boys at TM do it again....

Invasian is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop


Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Airsoft Canada
007 Licence to Shoot

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 18:25.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.