Airsoft Canada
https://blackblitzairsoft.myshopify.com/

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Anyone Order from Northern Recon Before?

:

General

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old June 26th, 2013, 09:59   #31
Nickaayyy
 
Nickaayyy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Deux-Montagnes,QC
Had a good experience with him. Bought my HK416 and had it pretty quick!!

My brother had issue with is m14 (custody blocked him when it was shipped from Ra-Tech to Northern Recon) and Matt was giving all the info on whats was going on. He was going to buy a new one to ship it to us when it was finally released.

Love to make business with him and gonna continue buy from him.
__________________
-KWC P226 X5
-Ra-Tech WE HK416
Nickaayyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 26th, 2013, 10:16   #32
MultipleParadox
 
MultipleParadox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: St-Hubert, Qc
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickaayyy View Post
Had a good experience with him. Bought my HK416 and had it pretty quick!!

My brother had issue with is m14 (custody blocked him when it was shipped from Ra-Tech to Northern Recon) and Matt was giving all the info on whats was going on. He was going to buy a new one to ship it to us when it was finally released.

Love to make business with him and gonna continue buy from him.
But that also means he does drop-shipping, which at that point you might as well buy overseas directly... Giving my money to someone who don't have an item and sell me promises... not too keen on that. But hey, that's me...
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian McIlmoyle View Post
Real life comparison,

GBBR- bang bang -- Giggle

AEG-- merrrzip merrzip -- meh
MultipleParadox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 26th, 2013, 10:29   #33
Nickaayyy
 
Nickaayyy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Deux-Montagnes,QC
I think it's just is Ra-Tech product that hes drop-shipping. it's the only product on the websites thats it's specified 4-6 weeks to have it.

Maybe he's does it on all his gun (I can't confirm, I just bought the Ra-Tech stuff from him :P). But with the service he give, I have nothing bad to say on him. Good to see someone putting energy for a good relation with the customer!!
__________________
-KWC P226 X5
-Ra-Tech WE HK416
Nickaayyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 26th, 2013, 16:11   #34
ken855
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Calgary
I ordered a ratech EBR from him couple months ago and i received mine around 3 weeks later. And Matt shipped the gun from Ontario to me. I din't think he drop ships.
__________________
http://www.airsoftcanada.com/signaturepics/sigpic14507_1.gif
ken855 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 15th, 2013, 13:29   #35
Thenooblord
Can't fix my own guns. Willing to fix yours.
 
Thenooblord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Sherwood Forest
Send a message via MSN to Thenooblord
OK just an Update, On my Kriss I bought from them the mags flow valve broke in about a week, and I was told I'd be shipped a new valve, today, I open my mailbox and theres a whole new MAG in there! while I feel kinda bad cause he covered this out of his pocket and the mags arent cheap and all I really needed was the valve, it shows EXCELLENT care and service for the customer
__________________

Words to live by
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid View Post
The apartment I am in right now costs $100 a month.
My average spending on food per day is less than $4.
My airsoft spending in the last month and a half has totaled over $1400.
They're called priorities. Get yourself some.
Thenooblord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 19th, 2013, 09:24   #36
SMOKESKULL
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: kamloops bc
Just a heads up for everyone, cbsa (customs) is having issues with its employer and they cbsa workers are making life difficult for everyone importing airsoft into Canada. Work to rule. I had to contact my mla when cbsa agents refused to forward me any paperwork after they siezed my vector I bought from airsoft Taiwan whom I believe is red flagged with cbsa now. After 6requests to agents I contacted my mla and within 1week I got the paperwork. After 6months I finally have resolution and they have agreed to release the vector. Very slow process dealing with these people. Airsoft Taiwan is also ra-tech. Also I purchased several we pistols from a hongkong vendor which made it past cbsa, so that company was not on cbsa radar.
SMOKESKULL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 19th, 2013, 09:31   #37
SMOKESKULL
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: kamloops bc
Also trying to get age verified here. I figure by Aug 2028 I will automatically be grandfathered in as that's my join date. Unless I am willing to pay someone to verify me, which will happen some frosty day in hell
SMOKESKULL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 19th, 2013, 09:47   #38
BrevityThing
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: 416
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMOKESKULL View Post
Just a heads up for everyone, cbsa (customs) is having issues with its employer and they cbsa workers are making life difficult for everyone importing airsoft into Canada. Work to rule. I had to contact my mla when cbsa agents refused to forward me any paperwork after they siezed my vector I bought from airsoft Taiwan whom I believe is red flagged with cbsa now. After 6requests to agents I contacted my mla and within 1week I got the paperwork. After 6months I finally have resolution and they have agreed to release the vector. Very slow process dealing with these people. Airsoft Taiwan is also ra-tech. Also I purchased several we pistols from a hongkong vendor which made it past cbsa, so that company was not on cbsa radar.

Source? Just airsoft related products? I'm not finding any sort of work disruptions on on their website.

Speculation; Figured they'd be hiring Student CBSA Officers about this time of the year. Inexperienced workers pulling articles aside for further inspection which would normally pass though without incident.
BrevityThing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 19th, 2013, 10:47   #39
Towe1ey
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Sylvan Lake, Alberta
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMOKESKULL View Post
Also trying to get age verified here. I figure by Aug 2028 I will automatically be grandfathered in as that's my join date. Unless I am willing to pay someone to verify me, which will happen some frosty day in hell
What's the issue? Getting verified is incredibly easy. It would help if your location was a part of your profile. Somebody who does the verification could be close to you and not know it.
Towe1ey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 16th, 2014, 18:07   #40
Mp5_smg
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Ottawa
I hate bumping up old threads but I just ordered a WE MSK off this site and was wondering if anyone had bought anything recently from him and if they were positive experiences or not... ive emailed him a couple of times with no response yet, but my fingers are crossed that this works out ok.
Mp5_smg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 18th, 2014, 14:56   #41
Morfiuss
 
Morfiuss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Calgary
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mp5_smg View Post
I hate bumping up old threads but I just ordered a WE MSK off this site and was wondering if anyone had bought anything recently from him and if they were positive experiences or not... ive emailed him a couple of times with no response yet, but my fingers are crossed that this works out ok.
Did you receive a responds? I just ordered a AK from this site and now the page for the AK that I ordered is gone. This happened within 30 minutes.
Morfiuss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 18th, 2014, 15:46   #42
Mp5_smg
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Ottawa
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morfiuss View Post
Did you receive a responds? I just ordered a AK from this site and now the page for the AK that I ordered is gone. This happened within 30 minutes.

I only recieved a generic response saying you have ordered, and this is your order number. It also went into my junk mail folder, so check that if you haven't recived a conf. email. I paid by paypal credit card and it shows the payment has been taken. I've sent an email 3 times to him, no reply at all. I also tried phoning the phone number that comes up when you do a google search of the place, no one answer. According to my account history, I should have the msk by tomorrow, but it still shows it's processing.

If tomorrow the status of the order doesn't change, i'll send him another email and if he doesn't reply by monday, i'll file a charge back with my credit card, I don't want to be waiting 6 weeks for a gun that was supposed to be in stock.
Mp5_smg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 18th, 2014, 16:03   #43
Morfiuss
 
Morfiuss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Calgary
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mp5_smg View Post
I only recieved a generic response saying you have ordered, and this is your order number. It also went into my junk mail folder, so check that if you haven't recived a conf. email. I paid by paypal credit card and it shows the payment has been taken. I've sent an email 3 times to him, no reply at all. I also tried phoning the phone number that comes up when you do a google search of the place, no one answer. According to my account history, I should have the msk by tomorrow, but it still shows it's processing.

If tomorrow the status of the order doesn't change, i'll send him another email and if he doesn't reply by monday, i'll file a charge back with my credit card, I don't want to be waiting 6 weeks for a gun that was supposed to be in stock.
Thank you for the reply. I agree with you, I do not want to wait for sonething that was stated as in stock.

I found this post because I thought it was odd that the webpage for the AK I ordered was gone after I paid for the item.

I tried emailing (sales@northernrecon.ca) them today and my email was returned undelivered because their mailbox is full.
Morfiuss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 18th, 2014, 17:01   #44
Azathoth
 
Azathoth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Red Deer
Send a message via MSN to Azathoth
Can someone please confirm, the last name of "Matt" from Northern Recon and the address they ship from.
__________________
Do you know what ruins airsoft?
(Chair), (Drama), (Air), (Sugar) softers, filthy casuals
---
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcguyver View Post
it would appear I am not first up in this gang-bang
---
WANTED PTW Receiver PRIME, STG, Factory
Azathoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 18th, 2014, 19:41   #45
_Whiskey_
 
_Whiskey_'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Mississauga
Has anyone been able to email them? Their inbox is full and trying to get in touch with someone for a inqiury

Seems to be a common problem

Last edited by _Whiskey_; December 18th, 2014 at 19:53..
_Whiskey_ is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop


Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Airsoft Canada
https://blackblitzairsoft.myshopify.com/

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 13:14.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.