Airsoft Canada
http://www.ultimateairsoft.ca/

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Newbie Tank
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

E hoby Asia

:

Newbie Tank

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old January 29th, 2012, 18:01   #1
RazoR333
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: South Western Manitoba
E hoby Asia

I know we can not import guns from this site, but does any one in Canada sell a Magpul ACR AEG in Atacs colour?
Also looking to find out if any M4 mags will work in a Classic Army AUG A2, or are the mags model specific.
Have a great day.
RazoR333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 29th, 2012, 18:07   #2
Deadpool
 
Deadpool's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Trois-Rivières
Quote:
Originally Posted by RazoR333 View Post
...does any one in Canada sell a Magpul ACR AEG in Atacs colour?

Wrong section to ask that question.
__________________

Vérificateur d'age Mauricie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strelok View Post
So you're saying we cannot engage in a hobby once we are older?

Children these days.
Deadpool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 29th, 2012, 18:09   #3
Coresair
 
Coresair's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Notre-Dame-de-Guns, MTL.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RazoR333 View Post
I know we can not import guns from this site, but does any one in Canada sell a Magpul ACR AEG in Atacs colour?
Also looking to find out if any M4 mags will work in a Classic Army AUG A2, or are the mags model specific.
Have a great day.
Currently, no one, as far as I can tell, has the ACR in the SPECIFIC color you are looking for.

M4 Mags and AUG mags are not of the same design, at all. So no


Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadpool View Post
Wrong section to ask that question.
and this.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchell12 View Post
I don't need an excuse, I like doing it. Why do you like sex? Because it gives you babies? Doubtful.
Coresair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 29th, 2012, 18:35   #4
RazoR333
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: South Western Manitoba
Much thx..

Thanks for the feed back guys Very much appreciated. sorry for the wrong location post, but i figured the noob tank would be the place to make it.

Seems to be a very big crowd that takes offense to improperly placed posts. And a noob i am, so i AM going to make mistakes considering that i don't live on a computer and make umptien bigillion posts a week.

"keep it shiny side up"
RazoR333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 29th, 2012, 18:38   #5
R.I.T.Z
Crackers
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Barrie
Quote:
Originally Posted by RazoR333 View Post
Thanks for the feed back guys Very much appreciated. sorry for the wrong location post, but i figured the noob tank would be the place to make it.

Seems to be a very big crowd that takes offense to improperly placed posts. And a noob i am, so i AM going to make mistakes considering that i don't live on a computer and make umptien bigillion posts a week.

"keep it shiny side up"
reason we take offence to posts being in wrong sections is because we often cannot answer them fully because of the rules.
for example in this thread you are asking where to buy a gun in full view of un-verified members. as per rules we cannot post where to purchase the gun.

if you posted the same question in the "restricted age of majority" section you'd get a better answer.

now to answer your original question, nobody in Canada stocks the rifle, but you can get it if you look hard enough
__________________
"You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here."
R.I.T.Z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 29th, 2012, 19:04   #6
RazoR333
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: South Western Manitoba
Logical

That makes very good sense. Understood. I will definitely take that in to consideration for further posts. :salute:
Sooo,.. look in different places hmm.
Intriguing. ;-)
RazoR333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 29th, 2012, 19:09   #7
Deadpool
 
Deadpool's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Trois-Rivières
Quote:
Originally Posted by RazoR333 View Post
Sooo,.. look in different places hmm.
Intriguing. ;-)
Some retailers on ASC can make "custom orders" just research the Age verified section and the AV retailer section to see who does them.
__________________

Vérificateur d'age Mauricie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strelok View Post
So you're saying we cannot engage in a hobby once we are older?

Children these days.
Deadpool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 29th, 2012, 19:36   #8
RazoR333
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: South Western Manitoba
Aight

Good too know , thanx Deadpool. Very new to the whole realm of things an all it's inner workings.
But i am eager to delve deep into this secret world of yours and reap the benefits that comprise the inner sanctum of the airsoft hierarchy.
{dispense evil laff now} :twisted:
RazoR333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 29th, 2012, 19:41   #9
Deadpool
 
Deadpool's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Trois-Rivières
Quote:
Originally Posted by RazoR333 View Post
Good too know , thanx Deadpool. Very new to the whole realm of things an all it's inner workings.
But i am eager to delve deep into this secret world of yours and reap the benefits that comprise the inner sanctum of the airsoft hierarchy.
{dispense evil laff now} :twisted:
You're not allowed an evil laugh, you're too low in the hierarchy for that.

If you make your way higher then "Redshirt Ensign" you might be allowed a minions chuckle, but you have a long way to go grasshopper to graduate to the evil laugh.

__________________

Vérificateur d'age Mauricie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strelok View Post
So you're saying we cannot engage in a hobby once we are older?

Children these days.
Deadpool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 29th, 2012, 19:50   #10
RazoR333
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: South Western Manitoba
SIR ,IA IA SIR :salute: lol
RazoR333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 29th, 2012, 21:46   #11
Coresair
 
Coresair's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Notre-Dame-de-Guns, MTL.
Quote:
Originally Posted by R.I.T.Z View Post
reason we take offence to posts being in wrong sections is because we often cannot answer them fully because of the rules.
for example in this thread you are asking where to buy a gun in full view of un-verified members. as per rules we cannot post where to purchase the gun.

if you posted the same question in the "restricted age of majority" section you'd get a better answer.

now to answer your original question, nobody in Canada stocks the rifle, but you can get it if you look hard enough
not just that, it also hinders the overall clealiness of the forums, thus, easiness to find informations in general.

ASC is like a goldmine of info, but to find actual gold you have to sift through a lot to get to what you want. Keeping things tight helps everybody.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchell12 View Post
I don't need an excuse, I like doing it. Why do you like sex? Because it gives you babies? Doubtful.
Coresair is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop


Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Newbie Tank

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Airsoft Canada
http://www.ultimateairsoft.ca/

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 14:13.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.