Airsoft Canada
https://blackblitzairsoft.myshopify.com/

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Newbie Tank
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Cant Choose

:

Newbie Tank

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old January 19th, 2012, 15:00   #1
Doctorpepper
formerly Doctorpepper Airsoft NB
 
Doctorpepper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: New brunswick
Cant Choose

WE Desert Warrior 4.3 Or KWA Magpul FPG (folding Pocket Gun)

I like both of these guns and im not sure which one to get...

whats everyones oppinion on them?
Doctorpepper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 19th, 2012, 15:09   #2
AKA
 
AKA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: st.john's NL
KWA bro ,they have been a outstanding company for me!
And the gun looks sweet!
__________________
AKA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 19th, 2012, 15:15   #3
surebet
Vicious MSPaint Wizard
 
surebet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Longueuil, Quebec
Or none, since you are not of age?
__________________
Annoyingly good with numbers

Stop American Censorship
surebet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 19th, 2012, 15:22   #4
Styrak
 
Styrak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Saskatoon, SK
Send a message via MSN to Styrak
Not really comparable guns. One is a $250 pistol and the other is a $500 SMG.
__________________

Airsoft Sales and Repair/Upgrade Services
Styrak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 19th, 2012, 15:32   #5
kyle milliken
 
kyle milliken's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: London Ontario
Quote:
Originally Posted by surebet View Post
Or none, since you are not of age?
dude is the really necessary he asked about quality of the gun not where to get it.
and if i was you i would get the kwa because WE pistols brake easy as sh*t if you want a pistols get a kjw.
__________________



I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.
Albert Einstein
US (German-born) physicist (1879 - 1955)
kyle milliken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 19th, 2012, 15:41   #6
Doctorpepper
formerly Doctorpepper Airsoft NB
 
Doctorpepper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: New brunswick
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyle milliken View Post
dude is the really necessary he asked about quality of the gun not where to get it.
and if i was you i would get the kwa because WE pistols brake easy as sh*t if you want a pistols get a kjw.



Thanks its getting tireing everything i ask i get a stupied remark of "ur not old enough" when none of u guys know me and if theyed read my discreaption they would see my birthday and my age. So please look befor speaking or in this case Commenting.


And to get back to the thread, Yeah the FMG is a beauty and ive been wanting one for awhile i just wanted to know if its worth buying eventually
Doctorpepper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 19th, 2012, 16:11   #7
theshaneler
 
theshaneler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Taber, AB
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyle milliken View Post
dude is the really necessary he asked about quality of the gun not where to get it.
and if i was you i would get the kwa because WE pistols brake easy as sh*t if you want a pistols get a kjw.
this is why you should not listen to people who have been here for less than a year and are not AVed.

1) he asked what should he get. people said none, he is not AVed. not very helpful, but accurate.

2) KJW has shit mags, and depending on the model, a high lemon rate.
I know guys who have been running WE pistols for years! they aren't the greatest, but with proper maintenance, can be good work horses.

KWA/KSC has one of the best gas systems around, but the mags are quite pricey. for nice high quality pistols stick with TM or KWA/KSC
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by White_knight View Post
Wildcard his gun is better than all of yours, he has magpul stuff on it, all the magpuls you can dream of. He has all of them. On his gun. I wish I had magpuls
Quote:
Originally Posted by Curo View Post
Look at all the fucks no one gives Miles, look at them. There is a lot of fucks not being given.
theshaneler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 19th, 2012, 16:19   #8
kyle milliken
 
kyle milliken's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: London Ontario
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctorpepper Airsoft NB View Post
Thanks its getting tireing everything i ask i get a stupied remark of "ur not old enough" when none of u guys know me and if theyed read my discreaption they would see my birthday and my age. So please look befor speaking or in this case Commenting.


And to get back to the thread, Yeah the FMG is a beauty and ive been wanting one for awhile i just wanted to know if its worth buying eventually
don't mean to be mean but you just went to far, claiming your of age and not being AV'ed will make people hate you. second i just want to improve your terminology the gun is called the fpg not the fmg but with COD i can see how you got mistaken (happens to me all the time). last it is worth the buy eventually, but i hear its just a kit you pop on to your gun if you buy it new and you have to buy the gun on its own. for now just get the gun and later on when you got feel for the gun and how it works then buy the kit.
__________________



I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.
Albert Einstein
US (German-born) physicist (1879 - 1955)
kyle milliken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 19th, 2012, 16:23   #9
kyle milliken
 
kyle milliken's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: London Ontario
Quote:
Originally Posted by theshaneler View Post
this is why you should not listen to people who have been here for less than a year and are not AVed.

1) he asked what should he get. people said none, he is not AVed. not very helpful, but accurate.

2) KJW has shit mags, and depending on the model, a high lemon rate.
I know guys who have been running WE pistols for years! they aren't the greatest, but with proper maintenance, can be good work horses.

KWA/KSC has one of the best gas systems around, but the mags are quite pricey. for nice high quality pistols stick with TM or KWA/KSC
ok sorry but from what i have read on reviews kjw's are great pistols but if that is not true could you provide a link to a good source so i can see this for myself i would like to learn more about pistols myself.
__________________



I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.
Albert Einstein
US (German-born) physicist (1879 - 1955)
kyle milliken is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop


Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Newbie Tank

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Airsoft Canada
https://blackblitzairsoft.myshopify.com/

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:00.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.