Airsoft Canada
www.jsairsoft.com

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Newbie Tank
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Lag time of age verification at Imperial Airsoft

:

Newbie Tank

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old December 12th, 2011, 01:14   #16
LastProvidence
 
LastProvidence's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Edmonton
... It's like a 35 minute drive there. I used to drive from Airdrie to Paigan for work every day in the summer. I could make it from Fairways in Airdrie clear to Paigan in 30, faster on a less traffic intense day. Really, you take Deerfoot to Glenmore, and boom. Drive when there's no traffic, and you're fine.

More importantly, why haven't you talked to Ken? He's in Country Hills. Why would you first talk to someone who is 2x the distance?
LastProvidence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 12th, 2011, 03:44   #17
Janus
 
Janus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Victoria, BC
Send a message via ICQ to Janus Send a message via MSN to Janus
Quote:
Originally Posted by erroneousTrigger View Post
Janus: Signed up meaning the guy behind the counter had me write down my info while he checked my ID.
Ah. There was a situation recently that yours sounded similar to. A person left their info as a message but didn't actually meet the verifier so the AV'ing never happened.

I just wanted to make sure you met the verifier, that's all.
__________________

Age Verifier - Lower Vancouver Island
Brotherhood of Nod - Nod Prime || Vancouver Island Airsoft League - President
Janus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 12th, 2011, 03:57   #18
Bissa
 
Bissa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Kelowna, BC
Send a message via MSN to Bissa
Quote:
Originally Posted by R.I.T.Z View Post
people end up on it for being idiots on the forum. or in person.
i'd go with one of the first reasons in your case however
just out of curiosity, is it possible to preemptively put someone on that list? there's a guy in my class that has recently taken interest in airsoft and after having spent a year in his class, I really don't think he should be allowed near airsoft let alone anything actually dangerous.
__________________
Quote:
Sergeant Gerry Boyle: I don't want to see it. Babies all look the same. The only time a baby doesn't look like every other baby is when it's a really ugly baby. So, unless it's a photo of a really ugly baby, I don't want to see it.
Bissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 12th, 2011, 04:08   #19
boypogi71
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: calgary
Testing... Yap AV..... ! LOL.. Not... Shoot
boypogi71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 12th, 2011, 04:48   #20
wobblypop
 
wobblypop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Ktown B.C. baby
well... done... yap... you're not verified... yap.. your opinion or comments here are... lol
__________________
"I am eternal, I walk the night, I am the reaper of souls... impervious to fire, impervious to steel... fueled by the fears of man, I'm in command"
3 inches of blood
wobblypop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 12th, 2011, 05:07   #21
Janus
 
Janus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Victoria, BC
Send a message via ICQ to Janus Send a message via MSN to Janus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bissa View Post
just out of curiosity, is it possible to preemptively put someone on that list? there's a guy in my class that has recently taken interest in airsoft and after having spent a year in his class, I really don't think he should be allowed near airsoft let alone anything actually dangerous.
You'd likely have to present evidence a little more compelling than your opinion. I don't think it is out of the question that such a thing could happen, but it would have to be some seriously irredeemably stupidity involved.
__________________

Age Verifier - Lower Vancouver Island
Brotherhood of Nod - Nod Prime || Vancouver Island Airsoft League - President
Janus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 12th, 2011, 09:23   #22
5moke
 
5moke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
I'm also waiting for my account to be updated was verified by Toronto Airsoft
5moke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 12th, 2011, 12:36   #23
Bissa
 
Bissa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Kelowna, BC
Send a message via MSN to Bissa
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janus View Post
You'd likely have to present evidence a little more compelling than your opinion. I don't think it is out of the question that such a thing could happen, but it would have to be some seriously irredeemably stupidity involved.
ok, I guess I'll have to hope that he does something typical of himself on the forums then.
__________________
Quote:
Sergeant Gerry Boyle: I don't want to see it. Babies all look the same. The only time a baby doesn't look like every other baby is when it's a really ugly baby. So, unless it's a photo of a really ugly baby, I don't want to see it.
Bissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 12th, 2011, 13:00   #24
Mitchell12
vision impaired
 
Mitchell12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: St.John's, NL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bissa View Post
ok, I guess I'll have to hope that he does something typical of himself on the forums then.
Might be good for you to notify someone anyways, Just so he's on a short leash so to speak.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAngrySniper View Post
Simultaneous climax makes me warm and fuzzy all over
Mitchell12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 13th, 2011, 00:20   #25
erroneousTrigger
 
erroneousTrigger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Airdrie, AB
Janus: no problem I had thought the same thing

Last providence: I slipped over to IA on a break from a course at the time. As for low volume traffic in Calgary, unless its on my way to work on a Sunday morning Its a pretty rare thing these days.
erroneousTrigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 13th, 2011, 00:25   #26
Forever_kaos
 
Forever_kaos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Mississauga.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5moke View Post
I'm also waiting for my account to be updated was verified by Toronto Airsoft
Contact Karnage.
He messed up some of your information.
Forever_kaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 15th, 2011, 08:44   #27
5moke
 
5moke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forever_kaos View Post
Contact Karnage.
He messed up some of your information.

Will do thanks
5moke is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop


Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Newbie Tank

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Airsoft Canada
www.jsairsoft.com

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 19:04.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.