Airsoft Canada
Airsoft Depot

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

The sky is falling for British Airsoft

:

General

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old June 11th, 2005, 15:17   #61
rat
 
rat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Montreal, PQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shugart
Quote:
Originally Posted by attack-beacer
canada and guns WTF is with that. I am willing to bet if some one broke in to my house and i where to shot him in the leg i would be jailed longer then the fucked turd that broke in to my house.
As long as you don't use exsecissive force when confronting the person, you will never be convicted of the crime.

Yes you may be charged, but no Jury will put you in Jail for defending your wife from a rapist.
in Quebec i was informed by some friends of mine that are police officers that if there is a break in, you are allowed to do whatever it takes/measures necessary to isolate the attacker/intruder. Please remember that this does not apply to other circumstances. A break in into your backyard does not fall into this category.
rat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 11th, 2005, 15:45   #62
randas
 
randas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisa
For personal protection I'll take real steel over airsoft every day of the week. Seriously... Lead vs Plastic... think about it.
Yes, but if you dont have real steel at your disposal I think an airsoft gun would provide adiquate protection.
randas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 11th, 2005, 16:02   #63
Lex
 
Lex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Toronto, Ontario
I declare this thread off topic.
__________________


http://www.bikercowboy.com


"...and if I fall, to taste the ground, and you hear that firebell sound. Don't fear, it's just the bullets, bouncing off my helmet..." -Hawksley Workman

"I sir, point & laugh at you from across the ocean."-Aquamarine

"It is that same freedom to choose that many organized faiths refuse to accept. And for that, I refuse to accept them."-MadMorbius
Lex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 11th, 2005, 19:10   #64
jaymz1911
 
jaymz1911's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: S.A. British Columbia, CDN
Send a message via MSN to jaymz1911
The UN has been pushing world leaders to put an end to all weapons, this includes fake and toy guns... Canada being one of the leaders in the UN has been in pursute in the ban of weapons. And the same with Geneva International Law. So it didn't surprize me none when the UK got hit with this bill, and seeing how most of the UK don't have or is aloud to use surtin firearms.
jaymz1911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 11th, 2005, 19:54   #65
The Saint
 
The Saint's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Quebec
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaymz1911
The UN has been pushing world leaders to put an end to all weapons, this includes fake and toy guns...
Wha? What the heck are you talking about?
__________________
"The Bird of Hermes is My Name, Eating My Wings to Make Me Tame."
The Saint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 11th, 2005, 19:56   #66
Droc
Guest
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lex
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skruface
The French play airsoft? When they get together for a game, do they just toss down their AEG's and walk off the field? Or do they all just carry some kind of white flag?

/Joke

Being half french I must say.......


...that was f**king funny.
  Reply With Quote
Old June 11th, 2005, 19:56   #67
666
 
666's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Lisa, I know what you mean. Friend of mine worked at the gas station couple of years ago. He was told to do the same thing. Just give the money, no matter what they do, even if they just ask without mention of any weapon. He decided to be a smart ass. Some kid walked in with a knife and ended up getting hurt. My friend smashed kids face against the counter and took the knife away. Guess what? Cops came and gave him shit.

randas,swatt13, Brother_J, one little "lead ball" is enough to send a person 6 feet under. Willing to take you chances and see whether or not thug has a toy gun. Go for it.
Thing is, if you use airsoft to blind 15-16y.o kid who broke in your house and not threatening to kill anyone you will probably end up paying him for a loooooooong time. If that kid will shoot you with a real gun he'll probably end up spending couple of years in the box plus probation time. That's it.
666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 12th, 2005, 00:36   #68
firemachine69
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Sudbury, On
Quote:
Originally Posted by babay666
Lisa, I know what you mean. Friend of mine worked at the gas station couple of years ago. He was told to do the same thing. Just give the money, no matter what they do, even if they just ask without mention of any weapon. He decided to be a smart ass. Some kid walked in with a knife and ended up getting hurt. My friend smashed kids face against the counter and took the knife away. Guess what? Cops came and gave him shit.

randas,swatt13, Brother_J, one little "lead ball" is enough to send a person 6 feet under. Willing to take you chances and see whether or not thug has a toy gun. Go for it.
Thing is, if you use airsoft to blind 15-16y.o kid who broke in your house and not threatening to kill anyone you will probably end up paying him for a loooooooong time. If that kid will shoot you with a real gun he'll probably end up spending couple of years in the box plus probation time. That's it.

And THAT'S THE PROBLEM. The liberals have sunken in the idea that you should be allowed to be terrified by monsters. Why the liberal scum feels that criminals, the stupid rejects of this society, should be allowed to own such power, is beyond me...

I say, turn the tables around.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by [DI]DeathSniper
Fucking bullshit. I just checked my flyers and I didn't get no 'Cluepons'. Assholes :rrr:
firemachine69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 12th, 2005, 00:49   #69
666
 
666's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Toronto, Ontario
firemachine69 I agree with you, but currently justice system works to protect the criminal, not law abiding citizen. Criminals now that and they use it all the time.
666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 12th, 2005, 00:55   #70
Lex
 
Lex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Quote:
Originally Posted by firemachine69


And THAT'S THE PROBLEM. The liberals have sunken in the idea that you should be allowed to be terrified by monsters. Why the liberal scum feels that criminals, the stupid rejects of this society, should be allowed to own such power, is beyond me...

I say, turn the tables around.


Easy man, easy.

Don't generalize Liberals. True, there are a good number that have done things that make no sense, but so has every other political party.

Blame politics, bureaucracy and unjustifiable laws.

Oh, and the criminals that are causing the problem in the first place. :twisted:
__________________


http://www.bikercowboy.com


"...and if I fall, to taste the ground, and you hear that firebell sound. Don't fear, it's just the bullets, bouncing off my helmet..." -Hawksley Workman

"I sir, point & laugh at you from across the ocean."-Aquamarine

"It is that same freedom to choose that many organized faiths refuse to accept. And for that, I refuse to accept them."-MadMorbius
Lex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 12th, 2005, 00:56   #71
Lex
 
Lex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Quote:
Originally Posted by Droc



Hahaha.

That was awesome! I spent a minute f*cking laughing at that!
__________________


http://www.bikercowboy.com


"...and if I fall, to taste the ground, and you hear that firebell sound. Don't fear, it's just the bullets, bouncing off my helmet..." -Hawksley Workman

"I sir, point & laugh at you from across the ocean."-Aquamarine

"It is that same freedom to choose that many organized faiths refuse to accept. And for that, I refuse to accept them."-MadMorbius
Lex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 12th, 2005, 01:54   #72
firemachine69
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Sudbury, On
Same. :lol::lol::lol:

Anyways, that's the problem. It's time to seriously harshen up punishments. Ridding ourselves of a large majority of judges is first on the list. Seriously, after someone's been DUI for the THIRD TIME, they should be looking at 10 years in jail, no less...
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by [DI]DeathSniper
Fucking bullshit. I just checked my flyers and I didn't get no 'Cluepons'. Assholes :rrr:
firemachine69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 12th, 2005, 01:55   #73
The Saint
 
The Saint's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Quebec
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lex
Blame politics, bureaucracy and unjustifiable laws.

Oh, and the criminals that are causing the problem in the first place. :twisted:
Don't forget the idea of inalienable rights. Sure, I like the idea of the government not being able to kick my door down and take myself for no reason as much as the next guy, but right now the government can take away your stuff (land) and the criminals can sue you for hurting them for trying to hurt you. That's not why rights exist, much inalienable rights.
__________________
"The Bird of Hermes is My Name, Eating My Wings to Make Me Tame."
The Saint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 12th, 2005, 01:59   #74
firemachine69
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Sudbury, On
As a convicted felonists, they should lose ANY right to EVER proceed with legal pursuits. How much will the low-life welfare scum that shoplifted when they were 18 knock their heads after they go to jail for a petty crime, then slip, fall, and crush a bone at a large retail chain... The retailers are gonna be shitting their pants...
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by [DI]DeathSniper
Fucking bullshit. I just checked my flyers and I didn't get no 'Cluepons'. Assholes :rrr:
firemachine69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 12th, 2005, 02:17   #75
Lex
 
Lex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Saint

Don't forget the idea of inalienable rights. Sure, I like the idea of the government not being able to kick my door down and take myself for no reason as much as the next guy, but right now the government can take away your stuff (land) and the criminals can sue you for hurting them for trying to hurt you. That's not why rights exist, much inalienable rights.

Agreed.
__________________


http://www.bikercowboy.com


"...and if I fall, to taste the ground, and you hear that firebell sound. Don't fear, it's just the bullets, bouncing off my helmet..." -Hawksley Workman

"I sir, point & laugh at you from across the ocean."-Aquamarine

"It is that same freedom to choose that many organized faiths refuse to accept. And for that, I refuse to accept them."-MadMorbius
Lex is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop


Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Airsoft Canada
Airsoft Depot

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 18:26.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.