Airsoft Canada
http://triggerairsoft.com/shop/

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

The sky is falling for British Airsoft

:

General

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old June 8th, 2005, 22:51   #16
Opea
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Edmonton area
Send a message via MSN to Opea
Quote:
The French play airsoft? When they get together for a game, do they just toss down their AEG's and walk off the field? Or do they all just carry some kind of white flag?
Lol, being of French decent i can chuckle to that and add


For sale, good french aeg, only been dropped once.
__________________


buy sell rating here
Opea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 8th, 2005, 23:34   #17
royal marine
 
royal marine's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: ont
nice one! if you go to any brit news site you can see it on every one, clamp down on replica guns, drinking, knives, air guns etc. the police want it. try itv.com if you want to read it.
royal marine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 8th, 2005, 23:51   #18
firemachine69
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Sudbury, On
British retards at work. Just like our Liberals! :tup:

Seriously, watch a bunch of fucking morons. So hypocritical as well. Why do I say that? Well they're punishing the law-abiding because of the idiots... SO why don't they make cars illegal because drunk drivers use them to kill people?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by [DI]DeathSniper
Fucking bullshit. I just checked my flyers and I didn't get no 'Cluepons'. Assholes :rrr:
firemachine69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 9th, 2005, 00:47   #19
silent_lemon
 
silent_lemon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: North Vancouver, BC
Quote:
Originally Posted by firemachine69
British retards at work. Just like our Liberals! :tup:

Seriously, watch a bunch of fucking morons. So hypocritical as well. Why do I say that? Well they're punishing the law-abiding because of the idiots... SO why don't they make cars illegal because drunk drivers use them to kill people?

because airsoft isnt a necessity....
silent_lemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 9th, 2005, 01:42   #20
Skruface
 
Skruface's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Quote:
Originally Posted by silent_lemon
Quote:
Originally Posted by firemachine69
British retards at work. Just like our Liberals! :tup:

Seriously, watch a bunch of fucking morons. So hypocritical as well. Why do I say that? Well they're punishing the law-abiding because of the idiots... SO why don't they make cars illegal because drunk drivers use them to kill people?

because airsoft isnt a necessity....
Neither are cars....ask the 1.5 billion or so dirt poor subsistance-farming Chinese and Indian folks who get by with bicycles.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by TokyoSeven View Post
That was a very bad move on your behalf. Sort of like cutting off your foot for money, but not getting the money first and then letting the person with the money run away.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadMorbius View Post
Liberals rely on emotion. Conservatives rely on evidence, and the Socialists rely on everyone else.
Skruface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 9th, 2005, 02:50   #21
Goldman
 
Goldman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Toronto
Send a message via MSN to Goldman
Quote:
Originally Posted by firemachine69
British retards at work. Just like our Liberals! :tup:

Seriously, watch a bunch of fucking morons. So hypocritical as well. Why do I say that? Well they're punishing the law-abiding because of the idiots... SO why don't they make cars illegal because drunk drivers use them to kill people?
Because they serve more uses than the enjoment of a hobby of a small minority, tehy have professional uses too, not to mention the benefits of cars far outweigh their cost in terms of lives saved vs. thsoe killed.
__________________
Maybe you'll find someone else to help you. Maybe black mesa... THAT WAS A JOKE, ha ha, fat chance.

My Buy/Sell 1337ness rating
Goldman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 9th, 2005, 04:58   #22
Slick
 
Slick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: North York
Send a message via MSN to Slick
Looks like most people in the UK feel the same way we do. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/talking_point/4072902.stm

Im going to watch closely to what happens over the next while. If they fight this and win maybe we can use what they did as a model for what to do here.
__________________
Slick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 9th, 2005, 06:56   #23
LeprousTermite
 
LeprousTermite's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: WA, USA
Hi, I'm new on this forum, I live in the US, I thought I would give my opinion about the whole situation.

Basically, that sucks balls. It better not pass, because It'll give other countries ideas. But If it does pass, can't airsoft continue with bright colored replicas? Not that I would want this, I would rather they stay how they are, it would be better than nothing, but I think that would take away the fun of airsoft, and many people would probbably quit.

So anyway, I don't think the US will ban airsoft, although certain states might(there have been rumors of New Jersy banning it) I don't think airsoft has been given too bad of a name here, Police train with airsoft, and there haven't been too many stupid kids pointing them at cops and what not... If it did get banned here, I would shoot myself. I can't live without it, and paintball wouldn't come near replacing it.

Peace out~
LeprousTermite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 9th, 2005, 06:59   #24
Nuck
 
Nuck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Location:Location
Quote:
Originally Posted by L473ncy
This is probably going to be passed in Canada cause of our close ties to Britian. If the US or Britian passes a law then canada will probably follow suit.

Dont say that.

...We dont have tea time..
__________________
"Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant,'If I live, I will kill you. If I die, you are forgiven. Such is the rule of honor."
Nuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 9th, 2005, 07:15   #25
ATREYU
 
ATREYU's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Ontario
Send a message via ICQ to ATREYU Send a message via MSN to ATREYU Send a message via Skype™ to ATREYU
In Scotland it is a criminal offence to be carrying ANY type of knife in public. The police don't have guns, and the criminals don't have guns. So if you commit a crime over there - it's "Stop...or I'll say stop again!".

As George Carlin would say: This is the pussification of the western society!

And I thought this country was becoming a police state!
__________________
Douglas Alexander Maxwell (Known pedophile).
ATREYU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 9th, 2005, 12:34   #26
lt_poncho
 
lt_poncho's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: GTA
Send a message via MSN to lt_poncho
I wouldn't worry about any new bills or laws in Canada - when our government is in such termoil over trying to get rid of the existing one, the Gomery Inquiry,...who's got time to make up new bills? They all want to go to the polls...

I say we should enjoy this time of chaos here - and at the same time, support the Brits in any way we can. Sad state of affairs - I wanted to play there one day.
lt_poncho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 9th, 2005, 14:35   #27
swatt13
Captain Awesome
 
swatt13's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Greater Grande Prairie (greater than vancouver)
well regardless, I signed it and stated what I felt, I was signature 219; Jonas Goudie, feel free to read it and hopfully it will inspire others to say what they feel along side their signature. If they get a thousand online sigs, and they get four thousand offline sigs, theyve got a real case in favour of airsoft. Even if it ends up not saving uk, atleast you can say you fought along side them. (they are suppose to be our brothers)
__________________
Age verifier southern Alberta

Quote:
Originally Posted by TokyoSeven
a Systema PTW is like KD, where the noodles are plated in gold and the cheese sauce is actually a pool of hot naked women.
swatt13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 9th, 2005, 15:48   #28
Lisa
Looking for form T-whatev
 
Lisa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Trenton
The way they would save airsoft in the uk is show that it makes money for the gvt, ie jobs. An informal estimate is that somewhere around 500 jobs between retailers and airsoft fields that would be lost. Not that many jobs in the big picture... If they're lucky they will get the model we have, and if they're luckier they may be able to use airsoft guns as a "low powered air rifle" classification instead of the "replica" classification.
__________________
Nothing to see here
May you live in interesting times.
ASCMART, your smart choice
Lisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 9th, 2005, 16:10   #29
Brian McIlmoyle
8=======D
 
Brian McIlmoyle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Toronto
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skruface
Quote:
Originally Posted by FOX_111
they will get around it like we do.

If they can't... well, they are not far from France, wich is a big airsoft playing country.
The French play airsoft? When they get together for a game, do they just toss down their AEG's and walk off the field? Or do they all just carry some kind of white flag?

/Joke
.
Joke, understood, but


Well you know the French dominated Europe for hundreds of years.. Ever hear of the Frankish Empire?

they won the hundred years war against England,

It is unfair to perpetuate the steriotype of the cowardly French , based on their capitulation in the face of Blitzkrig in WW2. There was not an army on the planet in 1939 than could have done any better, America included.

Balanced across history the French have kicked ass for a very long time.
__________________
Brian McIlmoyle
TTAC3 Director
CAPS Range Officer
Toronto Downtown Age Verifier

OPERATION WOODSMAN

If the tongue could cut as the sword does, the dead would be infinite
Brian McIlmoyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 9th, 2005, 16:40   #30
Manmaries
Professional Boob
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Send a message via ICQ to Manmaries Send a message via AIM to Manmaries Send a message via MSN to Manmaries
So did Poland, what's your point? :P
__________________
BOYCOTT UPS
FORMERLY ( o Y o )
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manmaries
Shifty, i wish I could say something so cool and funny, that i'd have to quote myself so everyone could see how funny and cool I was.

I got it!
Manmaries is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop


Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Airsoft Canada
http://triggerairsoft.com/shop/

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 15:35.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.