Airsoft Canada
MILSIG

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Offical SICK OF THIS!

:

General

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old May 11th, 2011, 17:10   #16
Jimski
 
Jimski's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Montreal
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hightimes View Post
Why would he get banned and not know it... lol...

P.S. special people say/write special things...lol

ahahaah
__________________
Jimski is offline  
Old May 11th, 2011, 17:21   #17
MultipleParadox
 
MultipleParadox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: St-Hubert, Qc
O_O

"LAGGED" is not a state of being, or a state of anything, it's called "Lag" and it's a phenomenon, just like the dancing/blinking lights you see at night.
You cannot "lag" someone, it's not a verb.

You might be lagging yourself though, in special case, special people are found to be lagging... :P
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian McIlmoyle View Post
Real life comparison,

GBBR- bang bang -- Giggle

AEG-- merrrzip merrzip -- meh
MultipleParadox is offline  
Old May 11th, 2011, 17:31   #18
Rugger_can
 
Rugger_can's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Downtown Ottawa
So yea.. Paranoid unsubstantiated claims that staff purposefully malign peoples accounts to dole out stealth justice to people they don't like.

Think really really hard about what your saying. Seriously. If after you spent a few minutes breaking down your purported scenario in your head you still believe it then you might want to seek professional help for your psychosis.


Staff members have and always have been transparent about whom they do and do not like and have been honest and upfront about any kind of remedial actions they take. In short, if staff finds you disruptive or annoying then you will definitely know about it.

If after you've reconsidered your insane hypothesis, You might want to try clearing all temporary save data and cached "cookies" as well as switching to an optimized browser. Also ASC is often laggy when interfacing from an Iphone as there is quiet alot to transmit, I suggest you pick up the app for these boards instead of using safari.

Last edited by Rugger_can; May 11th, 2011 at 17:34..
Rugger_can is offline  
Old May 11th, 2011, 17:40   #19
Jimski
 
Jimski's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Montreal
Quote:
Originally Posted by MultipleParadox View Post
You might be lagging yourself though, in special case, special people are found to be lagging... :P
do not call me laggy! I'm a person of delayed response or chronographically impaired.
__________________
Jimski is offline  
Old May 11th, 2011, 17:48   #20
Amos
 
Amos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Tokushima, Japan
Send a message via MSN to Amos
Sounds like a corrupted cookies or something like that.

ASC Super lags for me every once in a while late at night...

You may be trying to access it while they're doing server maintenance.
__________________
Custom Builds:
FA3674U
Krinkov
G3SD6
Amos is offline  
Old May 11th, 2011, 17:51   #21
ILLusion
GBB Whisperer
 
ILLusion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Toronto
Quote:
Originally Posted by PMC84X View Post
I would hope so Matt, But this is what I was told from someone who talks to a Staff member on ASC Regularly.

So I am gonna assume its just bad luck on my part.... and not something like that.
Again, its not my computer... I had no issue before, and no one else has an issue on my computer.

I would like the Staff to check into it, cuz its rather annoying
I just checked your account and I don't see anything wrong with it. Who was it that told you this information? What am I suppose to be looking for?

TheNoobLord once complained about a similar problem, and I'd joked with him that he was annoying, so I put him in to a group that made things difficult for him. If that's the case, then I suppose Alex took what I said a bit too seriously.

Try flushing your cache from all the devices you're using to access ASC, and stop surfing for porn and pirating software off sketchy sites. LOL
ILLusion is offline  
Old May 11th, 2011, 17:52   #22
m102404
Tys
 
m102404's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Toronto
This thread is priceless. Thank you.
m102404 is offline  
Old May 11th, 2011, 17:58   #23
Shirley
A-56 aka Mr.Hitman
 
Shirley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Toronto, ON
LOOL good one Bri.
__________________

CANADIAN AIRSOFT PRACTICAL SHOOTING (CAPS)
CAPS DIRECTOR # 0047
Shirley is offline  
Old May 11th, 2011, 18:04   #24
mmmken
 
mmmken's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Markham, Ontario
For the sceptics, this is very possible and very easy to implement.

Miserable users - vBulletin.org Forum
__________________
Age Verifier - Unionville and Markham.
mmmken is offline  
Old May 11th, 2011, 18:11   #25
Rugger_can
 
Rugger_can's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Downtown Ottawa
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmmken View Post
For the sceptics, this is very possible and very easy to implement.

Miserable users - vBulletin.org Forum
Yes, it's completely possible with these boards to implement such a mod. However like I said this forums staff are very transparent they would not resort to childish bullshit.
Rugger_can is offline  
Old May 11th, 2011, 18:17   #26
ILLusion
GBB Whisperer
 
ILLusion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Toronto
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmmken View Post
For the sceptics, this is very possible and very easy to implement.

Miserable users - vBulletin.org Forum
SWEET!

Gonna bug the webmaster to install this tonight. We could totally use this. LOL

Last edited by ILLusion; May 11th, 2011 at 18:22..
ILLusion is offline  
Old May 11th, 2011, 18:22   #27
mmmken
 
mmmken's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Markham, Ontario
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rugger_can View Post
Yes, it's completely possible with these boards to implement such a mod. However like I said this forums staff are very transparent they would not resort to childish bullshit.
True. I posted that link to show that it is not entirely a "tin-foil" idea as many members originally thought, lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILLusion View Post
SWEET!

Gonna bug the webmaster to install this tonight. We could totally use this. LOL
LOL! You can't fool me with my 100mbps connection.
__________________
Age Verifier - Unionville and Markham.
mmmken is offline  
Old May 11th, 2011, 18:39   #28
Conker
 
Conker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Canada / Ireland
This vBulletin hack is fucking awesome.
Conker is offline  
Old May 11th, 2011, 19:00   #29
bean
2 Cent Tactical
 
bean's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Send a message via MSN to bean
I just ban people I dont like. Trust me I get pm's all the time from those I banned freaking out.
__________________
bean is offline  
Old May 11th, 2011, 19:15   #30
TDH
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: In a cage...with another mouse...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rugger_can View Post
So yea.. Paranoid unsubstantiated claims that staff purposefully malign peoples accounts to dole out stealth justice to people they don't like.

Think really really hard about what your saying. Seriously. If after you spent a few minutes breaking down your purported scenario in your head you still believe it then you might want to seek professional help for your psychosis.


Staff members have and always have been transparent about whom they do and do not like and have been honest and upfront about any kind of remedial actions they take. In short, if staff finds you disruptive or annoying then you will definitely know about it.

If after you've reconsidered your insane hypothesis, You might want to try clearing all temporary save data and cached "cookies" as well as switching to an optimized browser. Also ASC is often laggy when interfacing from an Iphone as there is quiet alot to transmit, I suggest you pick up the app for these boards instead of using safari.
Don't you look the fool now?

Please excuse my phone spelling! thx.
TDH is offline  
Closed ThreadTop


Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Airsoft Canada
MILSIG

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 21:55.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.