Airsoft Canada
http://triggerairsoft.com/shop/

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Newbie Tank
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Which Gun Is the Best out of these???

:

Newbie Tank

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old April 12th, 2011, 23:39   #46
SilverGrape78
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by shiftsup View Post
G & P 130rds, PTS PMAG 120rds and KA 68rds magazines work without issue on my KA M4A1.
I think my Pmags are 80rds, do 80rd Pmags work too?
SilverGrape78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 12th, 2011, 23:49   #47
shiftsup
 
shiftsup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Kitchener, Ontario
They should most likely work without the use of sand paper. Generally it is the Green Label PMAGS that have issues. The cost of the Green Label PMAGs is substantially less.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aper View Post

Anyways, it's not my problem. Enjoy your overpriced shaving acessories.
shiftsup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 13th, 2011, 00:01   #48
SilverGrape78
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by shiftsup View Post
They should most likely work without the use of sand paper. Generally it is the Green Label PMAGS that have issues. The cost of the Green Label PMAGs is substantially less.
Kk nice. Would you choose the King Arms M4A1 over the G&G M4 Light MAX though?
SilverGrape78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 13th, 2011, 00:11   #49
shiftsup
 
shiftsup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Kitchener, Ontario
Well yeah, I own a KA M4A1.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aper View Post

Anyways, it's not my problem. Enjoy your overpriced shaving acessories.
shiftsup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 13th, 2011, 00:24   #50
ap27
 
ap27's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Brampton, ON
Just a suggestion, make a poll in your first post. That way you dont have to ask every participant individually which gun he/she would pick.

I'm not sure where you heard that scammers live on the classifieds, but trader ratings usually keep problems to a minimum. The reason you would be better off with the classifieds is that you will probably find the ones you listed, as well as some of the high end ones listed for a better price. A lot of the times they will come with other extras like magazines, battery/charger and even accessories. Basically you have a chance of getting more for your money. If you absolutely want to go brand new, you'll have more options from our member-retailers as well.
__________________
H&K G36c (KWA) / Glock 18c (TM) / Kimber LAPD SWAT Custom (TM) / Mossberg M500 (ACM)

ap27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 13th, 2011, 00:25   #51
SilverGrape78
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by ap27 View Post
Just a suggestion, make a poll in your first post. That way you dont have to ask every participant individually which gun he/she would pick.

I'm not sure where you heard that scammers live on the classifieds, but trader ratings usually keep problems to a minimum. The reason you would be better off with the classifieds is that you will probably find the ones you listed, as well as some of the high end ones listed for a better price. A lot of the times they will come with other extras like magazines, battery/charger and even accessories. Basically you have a chance of getting more for your money. If you absolutely want to go brand new, you'll have more options from our member-retailers as well.
How do i make a poll?Can i edit the first post to put a poll in it?
SilverGrape78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 13th, 2011, 00:33   #52
SilverGrape78
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by shiftsup View Post
Well yeah, I own a KA M4A1.
How long have you had it for and how many rounds have you put through it?
Based off this:The G&G M4 MAX Series features:

Black, Nylon Fibre Upper & Lower Receiver
Torque-Up Reinforced Gears
G&G High Torque Motor
Metal Ball Bearing Spring Guide
Reinforced Piston
High Compression Metal Piston Head
Reinforced Metal Cylinder Head
Low Resistance Silver Wiring
Tight Bore Barrel (6.04mm)

Would you still say the King Arms M4A1 is a better choice than the G&G M4 Light MAX?
SilverGrape78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 13th, 2011, 00:51   #53
Styrak
 
Styrak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Saskatoon, SK
Send a message via MSN to Styrak
That's an obvious yes.
__________________

Airsoft Sales and Repair/Upgrade Services
Styrak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 13th, 2011, 08:44   #54
shiftsup
 
shiftsup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Kitchener, Ontario
Yeah, the G & G has better stock internals than the KA; that is a no brainer.

Like I mentioned before, my preference for the King Arms M4A1 is due to it being full metal. The G & G aeg in the link you provided has a plastic lower and upper.

Also, I am only mentioning my preference; in no way does that mean the G & G is a poor choice.

I have owned two King Arms M4A1's. The first was purchased in 2008. I sold it to a colleague last year.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aper View Post

Anyways, it's not my problem. Enjoy your overpriced shaving acessories.
shiftsup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 13th, 2011, 12:52   #55
SilverGrape78
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Alright thanks guys
SilverGrape78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 13th, 2011, 13:29   #56
Tempest VI
 
Tempest VI's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Pembroke, ON
Why does everyone say metal is way better? It's not any different from plastic. I've physically meet people whoís held a military grade M4/C7/C8. They even said themselves that the only part that's metal is the upper receiver. Even on those metal AEGs, it's not like it's made out of titanium or steel. It's white metal, tin and lead arenít much (if any) stronger than plastic. Plastic is lighter and more easy to repair. There is absolutely nothing wrong with plastic or composites, in fact a lot of times, they're better than metal. Just because it says plastic or polymer that it's made from cheap melted down margarine containers. Don't assume because it says metal that it's make out of steel or even aluminum. Even if a gun where to be made out of steel, there's more to it than just steel, the very same with plastic. My point in all this is, donít say that gun is no good because itís plastic. While, no, itís not made out of high grade plastic, neither is that ďmetalĒ one. Even it says high grade whatever. Donít believe it for a second unless they give you a MIL spec number.
__________________
Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati
Tempest VI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 13th, 2011, 13:35   #57
Amos
 
Amos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Tokushima, Japan
Send a message via MSN to Amos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest VI View Post
Why does everyone say metal is way better? It's not any different from plastic. I've physically meet people who’s held a military grade M4/C7/C8. They even said themselves that the only part that's metal is the upper receiver. Even on those metal AEGs, it's not like it's made out of titanium or steel. It's white metal, tin and lead aren’t much (if any) stronger than plastic. Plastic is lighter and more easy to repair. There is absolutely nothing wrong with plastic or composites, in fact a lot of times, they're better than metal. Just because it says plastic or polymer that it's made from cheap melted down margarine containers. Don't assume because it says metal that it's make out of steel or even aluminum. Even if a gun where to be made out of steel, there's more to it than just steel, the very same with plastic. My point in all this is, don’t say that gun is no good because it’s plastic. While, no, it’s not made out of high grade plastic, neither is that “metal” one. Even it says high grade whatever. Don’t believe it for a second unless they give you a MIL spec number.
That's why you buy GOOD brands of guns. CA uses aluminum in their M4 line, and steel in their AK line.

G&P uses aluminum, same with King Arms...

I don't think anyone here is saying "GO BUY DBOYS, THEY'RE METAL!!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiftsup View Post
Yeah, the G & G has better stock internals than the KA; that is a no brainer.
I disagree with this quite a bit. G&G uses a magnesium alloy gears, and has an AWFUL piston head design. The KA gearboxes I've seen have been built right with proper materials.
__________________
Custom Builds:
FA3674U
Krinkov
G3SD6
Amos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 13th, 2011, 13:38   #58
Spawn28
I am manly hear me squeek
 
Spawn28's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: North Bay The Gateway to Hells Ars!
Send a message via MSN to Spawn28
Pretty sure he said it wasnt better but that it was his preference but hey thats what i gathered outa it
__________________
Spawn28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 13th, 2011, 13:44   #59
moz_boz
hates all f'n Americans
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Kingston, ON
I don't know if I just got lucky or what, but I have a G&G M4 with stock internals...I am already at a year with no problems.

Buying shit or buying quality does have an effect, but taking it apart or abusing the shit out of it at a game will shorten the life of even the highest quality AEGs.
__________________
"Sero Sed Serio"
moz_boz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 13th, 2011, 13:55   #60
ragnagna
 
ragnagna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Laval, Quťbec, Canada
Send a message via MSN to ragnagna
Buy the King Arms M4, the G&G that you listed is made of polymer, and it's the cheap version of the MAX series.
ragnagna is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop


Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Newbie Tank

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Airsoft Canada
http://triggerairsoft.com/shop/

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 13:26.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.