Airsoft Canada
https://blackblitzairsoft.myshopify.com/

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

any one able to contact Cottoni??

:

General

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old January 23rd, 2011, 15:55   #16
5kull
 
5kull's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Same here, waiting on a response, was the same the last time, so waiting patiently Always has great service, except for that.
5kull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 23rd, 2011, 16:17   #17
bshantz
 
bshantz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Calgary
Give him some time, even though there is some lag time between messages he always puts the most effort into what he's selling/trading.

Be patient, he is a very good person to be buying/trading with. So don't blow it because you can't wait an extra week or two.
__________________


-----
"Weakness of attitude becomes weakness of character."

bshantz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 23rd, 2011, 16:24   #18
Stealthee
a.k.a. cloaked
 
Stealthee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Scarborough, ON
Cottoni is a very good person to deal with. Just have patience like many others have. Now next question, I see some people saying he and she. What's the verdict?
Stealthee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 23rd, 2011, 16:25   #19
Padkiller
 
Padkiller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: In my pants, Quebec!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stealthee View Post
Cottoni is a very good person to deal with. Just have patience like many others have. Now next question, I see some people saying he and she. What's the verdict?
I hope it's she !!!
__________________
Padkiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 23rd, 2011, 16:26   #20
bshantz
 
bshantz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Calgary
Husband/Wife or Boyfriend/Girlfriend Arms Dealer Duo?


__________________


-----
"Weakness of attitude becomes weakness of character."

bshantz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 23rd, 2011, 16:32   #21
SniperSam
 
SniperSam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Edmonton, AB
Send a message via AIM to SniperSam Send a message via MSN to SniperSam Send a message via Skype™ to SniperSam
Im pretty sure its a man o.O
__________________
Proud Member of the Strelok society


Whoa guy with the thumb rings, save some pussy for the rest of us

Welcome to Bed Bath and Beyoncé, if you find anything you like, put a ring on it.

What idiot called them Black Bears instead of African Abearicans
SniperSam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 23rd, 2011, 16:37   #22
pancakedestroyer
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Edmonton, AB
Arms Dealer Duo.
Comms may seem slow but afaik he has been away for the past week and a bit.
pancakedestroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 23rd, 2011, 17:43   #23
AS92-RD
 
AS92-RD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Longueuil, Québec
I don't get this whole "People have lives" B.S. Once you start a deal then you maintain good communication. Lives have nothing to do with it, being a reputable trader and actually keeping track of a deal in an acceptable time frame has everything to do with it. I understand not coming here that often when a deal has not yet been initiated but as soon as one is then you should have the decency to at least respect other people's time frames and patience and reply. No correspondence for a week voids any deal for me. But that's me. If anyone else finds that acceptable then so be it.
AS92-RD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 23rd, 2011, 18:04   #24
Ballcancer
 
Ballcancer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Gravenhurst, ON
I had no problems with cottoni, comms were good, purchase and shipping were great too, and people need to remember that they have a life, and yes I agree that when a deal is made they should have good comms and good turn around, but they still have lives and if shit happens in their life, well in my opinion, that stuff comes first. He may be dealing with life stuff and it gas his attention ATM. Be patient.
__________________
Ballcancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 23rd, 2011, 18:32   #25
KSKcarter
a.k.a. NaM-Carter,Matt
 
KSKcarter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
There is nothing wrong with Cottoni I just did business with him last week he must just be busy offline.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcguyver
"Don't take weapons training from a book. It ranks right up there with people who think they know guns from watching a Chris Costa video."
KSKcarter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 23rd, 2011, 18:58   #26
Shrike
ASC Philosopher
 
Shrike's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Ont.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AS92-RD View Post
I don't get this whole "People have lives" B.S. Once you start a deal then you maintain good communication. Lives have nothing to do with it, being a reputable trader and actually keeping track of a deal in an acceptable time frame has everything to do with it. I understand not coming here that often when a deal has not yet been initiated but as soon as one is then you should have the decency to at least respect other people's time frames and patience and reply. No correspondence for a week voids any deal for me. But that's me. If anyone else finds that acceptable then so be it.

QFT I agree, you have the time to accept someones money you have the time to send the package. No excuses. (cept maybe death)
__________________
Quote:
Enjoy the true freedom that comes from being completely free of the shackles of reality.

Last edited by Shrike; January 24th, 2011 at 19:15..
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 23rd, 2011, 18:59   #27
kullwarrior
 
kullwarrior's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Edmonton, AB, Canada
Quote:
Originally Posted by SniperSam View Post
Im pretty sure its a man o.O
talk to her once, highly doubtful it's a guy. I've been working with kids, and none of the boys had a voice high as hers
__________________
kullwarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 23rd, 2011, 19:09   #28
pancakedestroyer
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Edmonton, AB
I'll just throw this out there... His wife delivered a gun to me prior to xmas. Cottoni however is a guy.
pancakedestroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 23rd, 2011, 21:18   #29
KSKcarter
a.k.a. NaM-Carter,Matt
 
KSKcarter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
I learned the best way to wait for your package and reply is to shut the fuck up and quit bitching. It will come not everything goes exactly how you expect it to. Deal with it. I've been down this road before and that is what this community told me to do.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcguyver
"Don't take weapons training from a book. It ranks right up there with people who think they know guns from watching a Chris Costa video."
KSKcarter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 23rd, 2011, 21:52   #30
SHaKaL
 
SHaKaL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Trois-Rivières
Send a message via MSN to SHaKaL
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaM-Carter,Matt View Post
I learned the best way to wait for your package and reply is to shut the fuck up and quit bitching. It will come not everything goes exactly how you expect it to. Deal with it. I've been down this road before and that is what this community told me to do.
You learned wrong.

What i learned is that the community is to lenient and don't give the right trader rating even if they had to wait for weeks or months for things they paid right after the deal was on.

I don't know about Cottoni and his business (never did business with him) but some sellers take their fucking time after they cashed the money. And give you the stupidest reasons... The item you paid for should be shipped within a week if not days after you paid for it.

Should have check your trader rating before writing ... Which is nil... as the value of your opinion on the matter at hand.
__________________
HellRanger 1969-2007 LRRP FOREVER

101e 506Pir Fox Company - SHTYK NOZH

Last edited by SHaKaL; January 24th, 2011 at 08:43.. Reason: Making thing more clear.
SHaKaL is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop


Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Airsoft Canada
https://blackblitzairsoft.myshopify.com/

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:47.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.