Airsoft Canada
https://blackblitzairsoft.myshopify.com/

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Newbie Tank
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

OH NO! My Money! "Importing from the US to Canada

:

Newbie Tank

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old December 25th, 2010, 17:24   #16
Enjoi
 
Enjoi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Mississauga
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamnotcody View Post
Can you go to the redwolf site and get me an email? I think they blocked me from there site
here you go. good luck man.

sales@redwolfairsoft.com
__________________
In Soviet Russia,Road Forks you!
Enjoi is offline  
Old December 25th, 2010, 17:30   #17
iamnotcody
Raeg Quit!1~1
 
iamnotcody's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Canada Newfoundland
Thanks. I sent mail to both of them, I'll be heading to walmart Monday to buy a new one.
iamnotcody is offline  
Old December 25th, 2010, 17:43   #18
TokyoSeven
Red Wine & Adderall
 
TokyoSeven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Saskatoon, SK
Well at least you were able to contact them and cancel your order. It states specifically in their shipping policy that there are no refunds when something is seized. I guess thats what you get when you jump into something without looking.

In the mean time you may want to take the time for familiarize yourself with how airsoft works in Canada. The information in the FAQS section should clarify any questions you may have as to how things work. I highly recommend you review at least some of the information today and finish another day as there is much to go through and it would be silly to expect any human brain to comprehended it all in one shot with a clear understanding.
__________________


"Its only a little bit on fire"
TokyoSeven is offline  
Old December 25th, 2010, 17:53   #19
iamnotcody
Raeg Quit!1~1
 
iamnotcody's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Canada Newfoundland
Quote:
Originally Posted by TokyoSeven View Post
Well at least you were able to contact them and cancel your order. It states specifically in their shipping policy that there are no refunds when something is seized. I guess thats what you get when you jump into something without looking.

In the mean time you may want to take the time for familiarize yourself with how airsoft works in Canada. The information in the FAQS section should clarify any questions you may have as to how things work. I highly recommend you review at least some of the information today and finish another day as there is much to go through and it would be silly to expect any human brain to comprehended it all in one shot with a clear understanding.
Thanks, You all have been so helpful.
iamnotcody is offline  
Old December 25th, 2010, 18:04   #20
Kozzie
a.k.a. Greedy
 
Kozzie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Toronto
I realize that the customer has to take some responsability but I don't know why they don't catch this stuff in their shipping dept. It's pretty shitty of them to post a small blurb somewhere and expect people to read all the fineprint then wash ther hands of it. There should be a flag that raises in their system when you try to order prohibited items to certain countries. Afterall there is still a lot of other suff we can order from them it would be wise to impliment something like this and not burn their customers like that.

Last edited by Kozzie; December 25th, 2010 at 18:11..
Kozzie is offline  
Old December 25th, 2010, 18:14   #21
Cobrajr122
2 Cent Tactical
 
Cobrajr122's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: NB
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamnotcody View Post
Thanks. I sent mail to both of them, I'll be heading to walmart Monday to buy a new one.
Going to walmart to buy a new pistol?

You already have 2 other rifles, and I am sure the guys you will be playing with would prefer that you save your money until you are 18 and buy a real rifle that will preform better.

I know you are excited, but you gotta slow down and spend some more time reading on the forums and listening to the local players.

Good luck
Cobrajr122 is offline  
Old December 25th, 2010, 19:45   #22
THEnub
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Montréal
Send a message via MSN to THEnub
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobrajr122 View Post
google is your friend.
You took that from my sig, didn't you? ;P (Bottom Left of Image).
THEnub is offline  
Old December 25th, 2010, 19:52   #23
HKGhost
 
HKGhost's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Mississauga, ON
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greedy View Post
I realize that the customer has to take some responsability but I don't know why they don't catch this stuff in their shipping dept. It's pretty shitty of them to post a small blurb somewhere and expect people to read all the fineprint then wash ther hands of it. There should be a flag that raises in their system when you try to order prohibited items to certain countries. Afterall there is still a lot of other suff we can order from them it would be wise to impliment something like this and not burn their customers like that.
like you said, it's the customer's responsibility to read and understand the policy. for them to have to make a program or system to keep track of every country's laws is stupid and takes more time and money. every legit website only has to make sure that the policy is clear and can be read by everyone and it's up to the customer to do the rest.
__________________
Please email me as I'm not on ASC too often.

Custom Build | Upgrades | Repairs | Maintenance
Contact: ghostgunwork@gmail.com / Private Message
HKGhost is offline  
Old December 25th, 2010, 19:53   #24
redzaku
 
redzaku's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Edmonton
well that is tough luck man, really feel sad for your loss (or an almost loss if you got your money back)
but let it be a lesson to buy on ASC and AV'd as well
-k, my bad
__________________
Love and Tolerance
Coffee, what purpose does these serve?

My little Soviets, Communism is magic
People's internet voices are always angry...
А ну, чики-брики и в дамки!
За Родину!
BRRRRRT!

Last edited by redzaku; December 25th, 2010 at 20:01..
redzaku is offline  
Old December 25th, 2010, 19:59   #25
Cobrajr122
2 Cent Tactical
 
Cobrajr122's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: NB
Quote:
Originally Posted by redzaku View Post
but there is one question i would like to ask, redwolf is in hong kong not in the US, and i can't find that product on that site
so are you mistaken it for airsoft GI?
http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwol...gle_Silver.htm
Cobrajr122 is offline  
Old December 25th, 2010, 20:02   #26
asc.ranger
 
asc.ranger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Canada
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greedy View Post
I realize that the customer has to take some responsability but I don't know why they don't catch this stuff in their shipping dept. It's pretty shitty of them to post a small blurb somewhere and expect people to read all the fineprint then wash ther hands of it. There should be a flag that raises in their system when you try to order prohibited items to certain countries. Afterall there is still a lot of other suff we can order from them it would be wise to impliment something like this and not burn their customers like that.
Do you live in the 'real world'? Your attitude suggests that everyone else should look out for your welfare! If that is the case Greedy = Total Failure ... lol.
asc.ranger is offline  
Old December 25th, 2010, 20:09   #27
Disco_Dante
 
Disco_Dante's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: GTA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greedy View Post
I realize that the customer has to take some responsability but I don't know why they don't catch this stuff in their shipping dept. It's pretty shitty of them to post a small blurb somewhere and expect people to read all the fineprint then wash ther hands of it. There should be a flag that raises in their system when you try to order prohibited items to certain countries. Afterall there is still a lot of other suff we can order from them it would be wise to impliment something like this and not burn their customers like that.
They aren't burning their customers at all. Buyer beware, you should always check whether you can import something before you buy from overseas. I realize that in Canada we can live our whole lives without really ever having to think for ourselves, but the internet is shark infested waters. Protect yourself, because no one else cares.
__________________


Not for glory, nor riches, nor honours, but for freedom alone, which no good man gives up except with his life.

Last edited by Disco_Dante; December 25th, 2010 at 20:15..
Disco_Dante is offline  
Closed ThreadTop


Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Newbie Tank

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Airsoft Canada
https://blackblitzairsoft.myshopify.com/

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:50.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.