Airsoft Canada
http://www.ultimateairsoft.ca/

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Newbie Tank
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Why is the parts and accessories section private?

:

Newbie Tank

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old December 23rd, 2010, 21:18   #16
Enjoi
 
Enjoi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Mississauga
Quote:
Originally Posted by yourself View Post
Thats just unfair. People who ruin stuff like this for others are such dickholes. Im not even into airsoft. I just wana sell some legitimate stuff. Oh well.
Do you not understand the legalities of this? Guns/firearms etc are to be handled by persons 18+

How would the owner or the community of Airsofters feel if RCMP and CBSA came crashing down our front doors and accusing us of selling guns to underage people?

It`s just like buying cigarettes or alcohol for underage people.

Wise up.
__________________
In Soviet Russia,Road Forks you!
Enjoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 23rd, 2010, 21:19   #17
SniperSam
 
SniperSam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Edmonton, AB
Send a message via AIM to SniperSam Send a message via MSN to SniperSam Send a message via Skype™ to SniperSam
your logic is flawed
__________________
Proud Member of the Strelok society


Whoa guy with the thumb rings, save some pussy for the rest of us

Welcome to Bed Bath and Beyoncé, if you find anything you like, put a ring on it.

What idiot called them Black Bears instead of African Abearicans
SniperSam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 23rd, 2010, 21:22   #18
yourself
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Over the hill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enjoi View Post
Do you not understand the legalities of this? Guns/firearms etc are to be handled by persons 18+

How would the owner or the community of Airsofters feel if RCMP and CBSA came crashing down our front doors and accusing us of selling guns to underage people?

It`s just like buying cigarettes or alcohol for underage people.

Wise up.
Which is why i have this and im 16?


Ok then.
__________________
Pedobear Costa.
<3
yourself is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 23rd, 2010, 21:25   #19
R.I.T.Z
Crackers
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Barrie
Quote:
Originally Posted by yourself View Post
Which is why i have this and im 16?


Ok then.
paintball is not airsoft.
yes milsim ok,
we have our rules on this site for a reason if you do not like them feel free to leave. they are not changing
__________________
"You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here."
R.I.T.Z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 23rd, 2010, 21:26   #20
SniperSam
 
SniperSam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Edmonton, AB
Send a message via AIM to SniperSam Send a message via MSN to SniperSam Send a message via Skype™ to SniperSam
and now youre most likely going to get banned for being moronic and admitting youre underage. dont act enraged when someone politely answers the OP. kthanksbye
__________________
Proud Member of the Strelok society


Whoa guy with the thumb rings, save some pussy for the rest of us

Welcome to Bed Bath and Beyoncé, if you find anything you like, put a ring on it.

What idiot called them Black Bears instead of African Abearicans
SniperSam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 23rd, 2010, 21:26   #21
Eeyore
Suburban Gun Runner
 
Eeyore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: St Lambert, Quebec
You magpul'd the shit out of that A5
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinard View Post
eeyore, the more I look at your avatar, the more I find it looks like a vagina...
Eeyore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 23rd, 2010, 21:27   #22
Eeyore
Suburban Gun Runner
 
Eeyore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: St Lambert, Quebec
Quote:
Originally Posted by SniperSam View Post
and now youre most likely going to get banned for being moronic and admitting youre underage. dont act enraged when someone politely answers the OP. kthanksbye
Why the fuck would he be banned for being he is under age?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinard View Post
eeyore, the more I look at your avatar, the more I find it looks like a vagina...
Eeyore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 23rd, 2010, 21:28   #23
yourself
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Over the hill
Quote:
Originally Posted by R.I.T.Z View Post
paintball is not airsoft.
yes milsim ok,
we have our rules on this site for a reason if you do not like them feel free to leave. they are not changing
I gotcha. Imma stay. 18 for me is coming soon. I have no problem waiting, and no problem with obeying laws. I have a problem with people telling me to leave when i have done nothing wrong though. Im not into airsoft because i dont have the resources to do it. If the laws were open to airsoft, i would kit up and come out and play every weekend. Paintball allows me that for now. Its getting old to be honest.
__________________
Pedobear Costa.
<3
yourself is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 23rd, 2010, 21:29   #24
yourself
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Over the hill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eeyore View Post
You magpul'd the shit out of that A5
Haha. You have good eyes
__________________
Pedobear Costa.
<3
yourself is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 23rd, 2010, 21:32   #25
Tex
 
Tex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Abbotsford, B.C.
Don't confuse a websites rule for laws.
__________________
W-69

_/|
Tex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 23rd, 2010, 21:35   #26
yourself
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Over the hill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tex View Post
Don't confuse a websites rule for laws.
Yea i meant it in the context of law being forum rules. My fingers are freezing so im typing rather quickly to return them to my warm crotch.
__________________
Pedobear Costa.
<3
yourself is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 23rd, 2010, 21:35   #27
R.I.T.Z
Crackers
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Barrie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eeyore View Post
Why the fuck would he be banned for being he is under age?
my thoughts exactly, yeah hes underage. but he's not doing anything against site rules. hopefully that stays that way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourself View Post
I gotcha. Imma stay. 18 for me is coming soon. I have no problem waiting, and no problem with obeying laws. I have a problem with people telling me to leave when i have done nothing wrong though. Im not into airsoft because i dont have the resources to do it. If the laws were open to airsoft, i would kit up and come out and play every weekend. Paintball allows me that for now. Its getting old to be honest.
please explain....


Quote:
Originally Posted by yourself View Post
Yea i meant it in the context of law being forum rules. My fingers are freezing so im typing rather quickly to return them to my warm crotch.
wayyyyyyy too much info
__________________
"You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here."
R.I.T.Z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 23rd, 2010, 21:36   #28
SHaKaL
 
SHaKaL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Trois-Rivières
Send a message via MSN to SHaKaL
Quote:
Originally Posted by yourself View Post
I gotcha. Imma stay. 18 for me is coming soon. I have no problem waiting, and no problem with obeying laws. I have a problem with people telling me to leave when i have done nothing wrong though. Im not into airsoft because i dont have the resources to do it. If the laws were open to airsoft, i would kit up and come out and play every weekend. Paintball allows me that for now. Its getting old to be honest.
The only peoples who can make you leave are the mods... Don't mind the flaming; its normal on the interweb... If you want to sell stuffs; there are many website who will let you do it.

Guys... stop with the stupidity; this is the newbies tank
__________________
HellRanger 1969-2007 LRRP FOREVER

101e 506Pir Fox Company - SHTYK NOZH
SHaKaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 23rd, 2010, 21:38   #29
yourself
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Over the hill
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHaKaL View Post
The only peoples who can make you leave are the mods... Don't mind the flaming; its normal on the interweb... If you want to sell stuffs; there are many website who will let you do it.
Yea the internet is big and scary Oh lawdy dont let the big bad text posts get me. Thank you for the kind reply.
__________________
Pedobear Costa.
<3
yourself is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 23rd, 2010, 21:41   #30
yourself
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Over the hill
Quote:
Originally Posted by R.I.T.Z View Post
my thoughts exactly, yeah hes underage. but he's not doing anything against site rules. hopefully that stays that way.


please explain....



wayyyyyyy too much info
Meaning that airsoft was legal, thus obtaining an airsoft replica through this site would be allowed with parental consent. My understanding is you have to be 18 with no exceptions. I commented that perhaps a parent could get AV'd then buy for there kid, but i got an infraction for that, so i guess thats a nono.
__________________
Pedobear Costa.
<3
yourself is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop


Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Newbie Tank

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Airsoft Canada
http://www.ultimateairsoft.ca/

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 21:02.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.