Airsoft Canada
007 Licence to Shoot

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Newbie Tank
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

GBBR vs AEG

:

Newbie Tank

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old October 2nd, 2010, 13:51   #31
AngelusNex
formerly Sepulcrum
 
AngelusNex's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Kingston,ON, aka Funkasia
Send a message via MSN to AngelusNex
Every GBBR owner should have an AEG. It's just stupid to think that A GBBR will never fail. I for one, always bring 2 AEGs to every game just incase my main one fails (happened once on me) AEGS are also ALLOT cheaper and easier to start with, $300 for a gun, $150 for a good battery and charger, $100 for a set of 5-10 mags. Your ready to go for under $600


Though GBBRs are way more badass and I will too be getting one after i finally have enough money to first finish my project AEG and then buy a WE SCAR.

Last edited by AngelusNex; October 2nd, 2010 at 13:53..
AngelusNex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 2nd, 2010, 14:17   #32
andrew321
 
andrew321's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Winnipeg, MB
Kjw, two full lowers, three bolts with full upgrades and velocity adjuster, and dmr and cqb uppers. Throw in 10 mags.

I was running with gbbr with backup aeg, but with this setup, I dont see me getting swamped very often :P
andrew321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 2nd, 2010, 14:18   #33
Dart
 
Dart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Grande Prairie Alberta
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew321 View Post
Kjw, two full lowers, three bolts with full upgrades and velocity adjuster, and dmr and cqb uppers. Throw in 10 mags.

I was running with gbbr with backup aeg, but with this setup, I dont see me getting swamped very often :P
as he forgets to buy gas for the day :P
Dart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 2nd, 2010, 14:26   #34
ThunderCactus
Not Eye Safe
 
ThunderCactus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Calgary...now with less oil industry than eco-hipster Vancouver
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelusNex View Post
Every PTW owner should have an AEG. It's just stupid to think that A PTW will never fail. I for one, always bring 2 AEGs to every game just incase my main one fails (happened once on me) AEGS are also ALLOT cheaper and easier to start with, $300 for a gun, $150 for a good battery and charger, $100 for a set of 5-10 mags. Your ready to go for under $600
You can adlib anything in there
But yeah, first claybank none of the GBBR's worked in the morning, so they all had to fall back on their PTW's. Mind you it was likely all WE/WA brand GBBR's, likely all using propane, and it's questionable if anyone was using all WA mags...
__________________
Tamiya connectors suck.
Quote:
Originally Posted by swatt13 View Post
i never understood why the oil refinery had a brothel... i never see them at the refineries i work at this is bull!
ThunderCactus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 2nd, 2010, 14:39   #35
terrorist one
 
terrorist one's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: CFB Bagotville
gbbr are realy finicky. I just went got 2, scar and m4. Fun to play with no dought. But every game i had a problem wiith loob.

When you fire 3 or 4 mags in a short time frame. The inside gets all frosted from the propane. then it jams.

but they realy dont brake as much and are easyer to fix.
terrorist one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 2nd, 2010, 14:41   #36
AngelusNex
formerly Sepulcrum
 
AngelusNex's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Kingston,ON, aka Funkasia
Send a message via MSN to AngelusNex
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThunderCactus View Post
You can adlib anything in there
But yeah, first claybank none of the GBBR's worked in the morning, so they all had to fall back on their PTW's. Mind you it was likely all WE/WA brand GBBR's, likely all using propane, and it's questionable if anyone was using all WA mags...
you know what, I pretty much did a copy paste of my responce to people wanting to start with PTWs too lol.
AngelusNex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 2nd, 2010, 16:01   #37
kullwarrior
 
kullwarrior's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Edmonton, AB, Canada
Quote:
Originally Posted by terrorist one View Post
gbbr are realy finicky. I just went got 2, scar and m4. Fun to play with no dought. But every game i had a problem wiith loob.

When you fire 3 or 4 mags in a short time frame. The inside gets all frosted from the propane. then it jams.

but they realy dont brake as much and are easyer to fix.
Thats because of WE system. WA doesn't care, KJW doesn't care.
__________________
kullwarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop


Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Newbie Tank

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Airsoft Canada
007 Licence to Shoot

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 15:18.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.