Airsoft Canada
AirsoftParts.ca

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Reviews
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Beware of Big Shark

:

Reviews

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old October 28th, 2010, 20:47   #31
Jimmychen84
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Thanks for your recommendation. Last time he emailed me back was 2 weeks ago. Before that we just contact each other which looks fine. But things are getting weird these 2 weeks. I emailed him couple time about the day when I can go to pick up the gun, but I don't get any response. I also went to his partner's store in Pacific Mall. He partner said he will help me to find him. I just hope I can find him shortly. I am so shock about his way do business. How can someone treat his customer like this
Jimmychen84 is offline  
Old October 28th, 2010, 20:51   #32
aBanana
 
aBanana's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Stouffville, Ontario
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmychen84 View Post
Thanks for your recommendation. Last time he emailed me back was 2 weeks ago. Before that we just contact each other which looks fine. But things are getting weird these 2 weeks. I emailed him couple time about the day when I can go to pick up the gun, but I don't get any response. I also went to his partner's store in Pacific Mall. He partner said he will help me to find him. I just hope I can find him shortly. I am so shock about his way do business. How can someone treat his customer like this
He puts on a good little show and to be honest I don't trust any of his partners. I feel they're all in it together unless he's just screwing them too, as far as I know he doesn't have a shop. When I asked about my store credit he said all his stuff was in a warehouse. Keep us posted!
__________________
Look for the guy with the banana patches on!
aBanana is offline  
Old October 29th, 2010, 00:41   #33
Jimmychen84
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by aBanana View Post
He puts on a good little show and to be honest I don't trust any of his partners. I feel they're all in it together unless he's just screwing them too, as far as I know he doesn't have a shop. When I asked about my store credit he said all his stuff was in a warehouse. Keep us posted!
any suggestion what i should do now? I just can't find this guy
Jimmychen84 is offline  
Old October 29th, 2010, 00:43   #34
aBanana
 
aBanana's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Stouffville, Ontario
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmychen84 View Post
any suggestion what i should do now? I just can't find this guy
Finding him in person would be difficult, he either didn't tell his partners or did and they're in on it. Keep on him with the emails like I said earlier, thats all you can do at this point.
__________________
Look for the guy with the banana patches on!
aBanana is offline  
Old October 29th, 2010, 01:06   #35
Jimmychen84
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by aBanana View Post
He puts on a good little show and to be honest I don't trust any of his partners. I feel they're all in it together unless he's just screwing them too, as far as I know he doesn't have a shop. When I asked about my store credit he said all his stuff was in a warehouse. Keep us posted!
Quote:
Originally Posted by aBanana View Post
Finding him in person would be difficult, he either didn't tell his partners or did and they're in on it. Keep on him with the emails like I said earlier, thats all you can do at this point.
I'll try this then. Thanks anyways
Jimmychen84 is offline  
Old October 29th, 2010, 02:59   #36
sushicake
 
sushicake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Markham, ON
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmychen84 View Post
I'll try this then. Thanks anyways
Consider your money gone. You and 20ish other people have the same situation you do.
__________________
"Don't you know the first law of physics? Anything fun costs atleast $8"
sushicake is offline  
Old October 29th, 2010, 04:19   #37
Castle
a.k.a. JLiu
 
Castle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Toronto, ON
Quote:
I want either pick up the gun or get me $300 of deposit back
Did you ask for a receipt when you handed over that "deposit" (sounds more like you paid for the whole gun in advance)?
__________________

Castle is offline  
Old October 29th, 2010, 04:22   #38
sushicake
 
sushicake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Markham, ON
Quote:
Originally Posted by Castle View Post
Did you ask for a receipt when you handed over that "deposit" (sounds more like you paid for the whole gun in advance)?
unfortunately he doesn't give out receipts
__________________
"Don't you know the first law of physics? Anything fun costs atleast $8"
sushicake is offline  
Old October 29th, 2010, 04:24   #39
Thenooblord
Can't fix my own guns. Willing to fix yours.
 
Thenooblord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Sherwood Forest
Send a message via MSN to Thenooblord
wonder why...
__________________

Words to live by
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid View Post
The apartment I am in right now costs $100 a month.
My average spending on food per day is less than $4.
My airsoft spending in the last month and a half has totaled over $1400.
They're called priorities. Get yourself some.
Thenooblord is offline  
Old October 29th, 2010, 04:27   #40
sushicake
 
sushicake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Markham, ON
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thenooblord View Post
wonder why...
*que epic suspenseful music*
__________________
"Don't you know the first law of physics? Anything fun costs atleast $8"
sushicake is offline  
Old October 29th, 2010, 04:29   #41
bujitjit
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
people... to help you guys better, as much as i know i dun think he have any partner/s, he probally trying to make up story to screw with you guys. and i dun think he have a warehouse either

however, i know he is teaming up with someone else at some other location.
bujitjit is offline  
Old October 29th, 2010, 04:32   #42
Castle
a.k.a. JLiu
 
Castle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Toronto, ON
Quote:
Originally Posted by sushicake View Post
unfortunately he doesn't give out receipts
When I paid a 20 dollar deposit on a 200 dollar pistol that I bought from him, I made him write me one on the back of his card. That buy went smoothly. He seemed like an upstanding guy.

Guess he decided to skip town recently then?
__________________

Castle is offline  
Old October 29th, 2010, 08:37   #43
DarkAngel
* Age Verifier status suspended *
 
DarkAngel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Scarborough
Send a message via MSN to DarkAngel
RECOL his scammer ass.

Its much easier if a bunch of you get together and do it as a group.

And when you pay "cash" at a place like pacific mall... Dont ever expect a receipt... or a refund.
__________________

Certified Sniper Clinic Instructor and Counter Sniper
Sentinel Arms Customs - Specializing In Unique, One of a kind guns
DarkAngel is offline  
Old October 29th, 2010, 09:55   #44
Juke16
 
Juke16's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Toronto
If you guys are looking for this guy, try unit E26 in Pacific mall, it's located near some of those big windows and is somewhat close to a corner of P-Mall. You can't really miss the place as there is an ICS L86 being displayed in the window along with 2 M4s. Also, in the front display, there are several airgun pistols in the front display.
Juke16 is offline  
Old October 29th, 2010, 10:16   #45
DarkAngel
* Age Verifier status suspended *
 
DarkAngel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Scarborough
Send a message via MSN to DarkAngel
are you sure thats him? theres a few shops that sell his guns in pacific mall.
__________________

Certified Sniper Clinic Instructor and Counter Sniper
Sentinel Arms Customs - Specializing In Unique, One of a kind guns
DarkAngel is offline  
Closed ThreadTop


Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Reviews

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Airsoft Canada
AirsoftParts.ca

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:48.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.