Airsoft Canada
BuyAirsoft

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > Canadian Airsoft News Stand
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

KWA MP9 released!

:

Canadian Airsoft News Stand

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old September 20th, 2010, 10:18   #16
Gunny_McSmith
a.k.a. Palucol
 
Gunny_McSmith's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: MTL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chayce View Post
I would get it if it didn't have a fugly orange tip and low cap mags as a secondary weapon.
Its a gas gun..... the mag cap is very limited...lol....and well.... you need gas to shoot it... :P

And you could always custom order one, but you'll need to be aved first...

PS: since your other thread was locked.... FYI, the mp7 or mp9, you can ask anyone that owns one, (I am one of those) doesnt have a better or near equalt range and accuracy then any rifles..... I personnally find my mp7 gbb to have a terrible accuracy at over 30-40meters....but its way too bulky to be holstered and used as a secondary..... thats why its going to be my primary CQB weapon... :P
__________________


Quote:
"A workout isn't easy, but neither is being fat, make the right choice"

Last edited by Gunny_McSmith; September 20th, 2010 at 10:38..
Gunny_McSmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 20th, 2010, 10:57   #17
VooDooPeteK
 
VooDooPeteK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Thorold, Ont
Well the gun looks sick and the price (in the US anyway) is good, to bad mags will be pricey and you will need a ton.

Would be a nice CQB weapon regaurdless
VooDooPeteK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 20th, 2010, 11:05   #18
surebet
Vicious MSPaint Wizard
 
surebet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Longueuil, Quebec
It's not that expensive, there is a pre-order going on for 400$ right now.
__________________
Annoyingly good with numbers

Stop American Censorship
surebet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 20th, 2010, 11:13   #19
cjboi
 
cjboi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: manitoba
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunny_McSmith View Post
Its a gas gun..... the mag cap is very limited...lol....and well.... you need gas to shoot it... :P

And you could always custom order one, but you'll need to be aved first...

PS: since your other thread was locked.... FYI, the mp7 or mp9, you can ask anyone that owns one, (I am one of those) doesnt have a better or near equalt range and accuracy then any rifles..... I personnally find my mp7 gbb to have a terrible accuracy at over 30-40meters....but its way too bulky to be holstered and used as a secondary..... thats why its going to be my primary CQB weapon... :P
my KSC mp7 (taiwan vr.) is accurate about 120-150 feet. Both guns are very loud
__________________
how can you help someone else if they're not willing to help themselves.
cjboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 20th, 2010, 11:17   #20
VooDooPeteK
 
VooDooPeteK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Thorold, Ont
Quote:
Originally Posted by surebet View Post
It's not that expensive, there is a pre-order going on for 400$ right now.
Add some extra mags to that and the price doesn't look so good for something you might not use all that often

will hold out for a gas P90 myself
VooDooPeteK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 20th, 2010, 11:20   #21
surebet
Vicious MSPaint Wizard
 
surebet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Longueuil, Quebec
Sure, but that's the case for any GBB.

Indeed, a gas P90 would be great, I've always wanted to land a classic external air model.
__________________
Annoyingly good with numbers

Stop American Censorship
surebet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 20th, 2010, 11:26   #22
VooDooPeteK
 
VooDooPeteK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Thorold, Ont
Quote:
Originally Posted by surebet View Post
Sure, but that's the case for any GBB.

Indeed, a gas P90 would be great, I've always wanted to land a classic external air model.
True enough all gbb's have mag price issues

P90 is in the works from we right now with we, and if its anything like what I have seen/heard about the we m14 gbb I will get one

I would still like one of these mp9's if I could get one to me landed for $300 or less
VooDooPeteK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 20th, 2010, 11:27   #23
cjboi
 
cjboi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: manitoba
Quote:
Originally Posted by surebet View Post
Sure, but that's the case for any GBB.

Indeed, a gas P90 would be great, I've always wanted to land a classic external air model.
KWA or KSC will not make P90. I've talked to allizard from KWA and he said KWA is not planning on making a P90. They'll be receiving different colors for their MP9 soon though
__________________
how can you help someone else if they're not willing to help themselves.
cjboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 20th, 2010, 11:28   #24
Gunny_McSmith
a.k.a. Palucol
 
Gunny_McSmith's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: MTL
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjboi View Post
my KSC mp7 (taiwan vr.) is accurate about 120-150 feet. Both guns are very loud
well, I havent properly adjusted my fps on it yet, lol.... coke can chrony isnt good.... but much cheaper then a 100$ chrony...lol,

I'll probably play with it at the field next time.. :P

Also for the hopup adjustement... the perfect setting seems to be located in between two of the "clicks".... I might have to open it, and sand down the click adjustement grooves.. :S

I also have the KSC Taiwan version... and yes, they are LOUD!... :S

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjboi View Post
KWA or KSC will not make P90. I've talked to allizard from KWA and he said KWA is not planning on making a P90. They'll be receiving different colors for their MP9 soon though
Yep, becasue of the location of mag.... gas will ahve a hard time traveling sideways, or down...lol

It would be like making a gbb with an upside down mecanism... :S
__________________


Quote:
"A workout isn't easy, but neither is being fat, make the right choice"

Last edited by Gunny_McSmith; September 20th, 2010 at 11:34..
Gunny_McSmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 20th, 2010, 11:31   #25
cjboi
 
cjboi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: manitoba
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunny_McSmith View Post
well, I havent properly adjusted my fps on it yet, lol.... coke can chrony isnt good.... but much cheaper then a 100$ chrony...lol,

I'll probably play with it at the field next time.. :P

Also for the hopup adjustement... the perfect setting seems to be located in between two of the "clicks".... I might have to open it, and sand down the click adjustement grooves.. :S

I also have the KSC Taiwan version... and yes, they are LOUD!... :S



Yep, becasue of the location of mag.... gas will ahve a hard time traveling sideways, or down...lol
I get about 420 FPS with stock flute valve, but when I put the shooters design valve I could get about 435+ FPS. Also it depends on the weather.
__________________
how can you help someone else if they're not willing to help themselves.
cjboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 20th, 2010, 11:33   #26
Gunny_McSmith
a.k.a. Palucol
 
Gunny_McSmith's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: MTL
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjboi View Post
I get about 420 FPS with stock flute valve, but when I put the shooters design valve I could get about 435+ FPS. Also it depends on the weather.
yeah each time i test mine, its pretty windy, and becasue of the way my backyard fences are located, it kinda creates a wind tunnel....lol
__________________


Quote:
"A workout isn't easy, but neither is being fat, make the right choice"
Gunny_McSmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 20th, 2010, 11:36   #27
cjboi
 
cjboi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: manitoba
Im not sure, how long the inner barrel for the MP9. But I know for sure it has the same flute valve as the mp7. I say, just wait for the vector . If you already have the mp7, then you dont need the mp9 IMO
__________________
how can you help someone else if they're not willing to help themselves.
cjboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 20th, 2010, 11:38   #28
Gunny_McSmith
a.k.a. Palucol
 
Gunny_McSmith's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: MTL
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjboi View Post
Im not sure, how long the inner barrel for the MP9. But I know for sure it has the same flute valve as the mp7. I say, just wait for the vector . If you already have the mp7, then you dont need the mp9 IMO
yeah, all KWA/KSC ns2 system use the same flute valve, and piston head... :P

BTW what bb weigh are you using in your mp7 CJBOI?
__________________


Quote:
"A workout isn't easy, but neither is being fat, make the right choice"
Gunny_McSmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 20th, 2010, 11:50   #29
cjboi
 
cjboi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: manitoba
I only use KSC bb's and I used .20's for chrono'ing and Xcortech for chronograph. KWA mp7 uses a different valve, it comes with white nylon peg. They do this, because its too high for their CQB field.
__________________
how can you help someone else if they're not willing to help themselves.
cjboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 20th, 2010, 11:53   #30
cjboi
 
cjboi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: manitoba
KWA mp7 has an average of 365-370 FPS compare to KSC mp7 taiwan version. KSC mp9 has an aluminum valve as same size as the white nylon peg for KWA mp7. That's why KSC mp9 shoots low compare to KWA mp9. Plus KSC mp9 is not made for propane, unless you change some parts and buy them at KWA.
__________________
how can you help someone else if they're not willing to help themselves.

Last edited by cjboi; September 20th, 2010 at 12:04..
cjboi is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop


Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > Canadian Airsoft News Stand

Bookmarks
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On


Airsoft Canada
BuyAirsoft

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:36.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.