Airsoft Canada
www.jsairsoft.com

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Newbie Tank
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Where can I find a GOOD Canadian airsoft website that sells Classic Army Sportline M15A4s (Clear,Black, and etc)

:

Newbie Tank

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old June 7th, 2010, 20:57   #16
Eeyore
Suburban Gun Runner
 
Eeyore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: St Lambert, Quebec
Quote:
Originally Posted by east2west View Post
25 years old to be exact.
Great, you claim to be an adult, then you can meet an av and get verified no problem. The classified are really worth it. Sometimes great deals come up, for example I did find my buddies first gun in there for $190 ( G&G M4). And just a friendly reminder as you are new to this community relax a bit, and don't take all the posts too personally. Airsoft is suppose to be fun.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinard View Post
eeyore, the more I look at your avatar, the more I find it looks like a vagina...
Eeyore is offline  
Old June 7th, 2010, 21:11   #17
sushicake
 
sushicake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Markham, ON
Quote:
Originally Posted by pusangani View Post
Hey who is that chick in your sig gif?
I too would like to know
__________________
"Don't you know the first law of physics? Anything fun costs atleast $8"
sushicake is offline  
Old June 7th, 2010, 21:14   #18
east2west
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Canada, Ontario
Quote:
Originally Posted by pusangani View Post
Ok smarty pants, you like to correct people's grammar?

You will act like an adult if you want to be treated like one,

you act like a child and you will be treated as one.

I don't give a fuck if you are a newbie, there's rules for noobs too, asking where to get guns outside of the AV is one that you've broken already.

But do keep going though, you're off to a great start

*edit*
and 25 years old and can't afford to spend more than $150 on a hobby is pretty pathetic

Just to let you know, I'm in medical school, (received my bachelors degree) First year for medical school now. Yes so what, I'm trying to save every penny I have for this medical school, which is indeed quite expensive. I have made time for some fun, and I do have quite an interest in airsoft, although I haven't had an airsoft gun in like about 8 years now, since because of college, and all that. Look I'm not here to start a fight, or tick someone off or anything. I just want links to good airsoft websites that are located within Canada, so that shipping and handling payments are at minimum, and so chances are low in confiscation, although I am low on budget, I will try to do the possibles.

Last edited by east2west; June 7th, 2010 at 21:18..
east2west is offline  
Old June 7th, 2010, 21:21   #19
pusangani
Official ASC "Dumb Ass"
 
pusangani's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Scarbrah, Ontario
Quote:
Originally Posted by east2west View Post
Just to let you know, I'm in medical school, (received my bachelors degree) First year for medical school now. Yes so what, I'm trying to save every penny I have for this medical school, which is indeed quite expensive. I have made time for some fun, and I do have quite an interest in airsoft, although I haven't had an airsoft gun in like about 8 years now, since because of college, and all that. Look I'm not here to start a fight, or tick someone off or anything. I just want links to good airsoft websites that are located within Canada, so that shipping and handling payments are at minimum, and so chances are low in confiscation, although I am low on budget, I will try to do the possibles.
lol FYI edited out, didn't want to sound too snooty eh?

$150 is unrealistic, that's been established, apart from the sites you mentioned the other Canadian sites have similar prices so you are SOL as far as pricing.

as it's been said, get AV'd and buy a used gun in the classifieds, this would be your best option
__________________
pusangani is offline  
Old June 7th, 2010, 21:23   #20
J-Man19
 
J-Man19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Calgary AB
http://www.airsoftcanada.com/showthread.php?t=77601

same website where the rest of us get our super awesome guns at reasonable prices.
J-Man19 is offline  
Old June 7th, 2010, 21:23   #21
east2west
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Canada, Ontario
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eeyore View Post
Great, you claim to be an adult, then you can meet an av and get verified no problem. The classified are really worth it. Sometimes great deals come up, for example I did find my buddies first gun in there for $190 ( G&G M4). And just a friendly reminder as you are new to this community relax a bit, and don't take all the posts too personally. Airsoft is suppose to be fun.
Ughh, where exactly did you find your buddy's first gun for 190$, I'm interested. Thanks again!
east2west is offline  
Old June 7th, 2010, 21:24   #22
east2west
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Canada, Ontario
Quote:
Originally Posted by pusangani View Post
lol FYI edited out, didn't want to sound too snooty eh?

$150 is unrealistic, that's been established, apart from the sites you mentioned the other Canadian sites have similar prices so you are SOL as far as pricing.

as it's been said, get AV'd and buy a used gun in the classifieds, this would be your best option
Haha fyi? Yes... call me lame so what. :-P
east2west is offline  
Old June 7th, 2010, 21:25   #23
Boyso
a.k.a. LastSpartan
 
Boyso's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Québec city
Send a message via MSN to Boyso
In the Classifieds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by east2west View Post
Ughh, where exactly did you find your buddy's first gun for 190$, I'm interested. Thanks again!
__________________
NEW BACON FOR SALE!

"WHEN I DIE
BURY ME
UPSIDE DOWN
SO THE WORLD
CAN KISS MY ASS"
-Platoon

Boyso is offline  
Old June 7th, 2010, 21:26   #24
pusangani
Official ASC "Dumb Ass"
 
pusangani's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Scarbrah, Ontario
Quote:
Originally Posted by east2west View Post
Ughh, where exactly did you find your buddy's first gun for 190$, I'm interested. Thanks again!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eeyore View Post
Great, you claim to be an adult, then you can meet an av and get verified no problem. The classified are really worth it. Sometimes great deals come up, for example I did find my buddies first gun in there for $190 ( G&G M4). And just a friendly reminder as you are new to this community relax a bit, and don't take all the posts too personally. Airsoft is suppose to be fun.
AV is the key
__________________
pusangani is offline  
Old June 7th, 2010, 21:27   #25
Thenooblord
Can't fix my own guns. Willing to fix yours.
 
Thenooblord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Sherwood Forest
Send a message via MSN to Thenooblord
Don't feed the troll....
__________________

Words to live by
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid View Post
The apartment I am in right now costs $100 a month.
My average spending on food per day is less than $4.
My airsoft spending in the last month and a half has totaled over $1400.
They're called priorities. Get yourself some.
Thenooblord is offline  
Old June 7th, 2010, 21:27   #26
Eeyore
Suburban Gun Runner
 
Eeyore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: St Lambert, Quebec
Quote:
Originally Posted by east2west View Post
Ughh, where exactly did you find your buddy's first gun for 190$, I'm interested. Thanks again!
Exactly as Spartan said, in the classifieds. I can verify that right now that there are multiple guns for under $300. Seriously bud, follow the av thread, contact an av and get verified, it is so worth it.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinard View Post
eeyore, the more I look at your avatar, the more I find it looks like a vagina...
Eeyore is offline  
Old June 7th, 2010, 21:27   #27
east2west
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Canada, Ontario
Okay, so do I need to be AV, to be able to purchase an airsoft gun from a Canadian Airsoft Retailer Website, e.g buyairsoft.ca, velocityarms.ca and etc?
east2west is offline  
Old June 7th, 2010, 21:28   #28
east2west
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Canada, Ontario
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thenooblord View Post
Don't feed the troll....
Huh? What troll? Precisely who are you aiming this at?
east2west is offline  
Old June 7th, 2010, 21:30   #29
pusangani
Official ASC "Dumb Ass"
 
pusangani's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Scarbrah, Ontario
No, but as you said you can't afford anything on those sites then it makes no difference.

You were told that you might be able to find a deal in the classifieds so you will need to get AV

1+1=2
__________________
pusangani is offline  
Old June 7th, 2010, 21:31   #30
Assault Pioneer
formerly haakon45
 
Assault Pioneer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Edmonton AB
Quote:
Originally Posted by east2west View Post
Just to let you know, I'm in medical school, (received my bachelors degree) First year for medical school now. Yes so what, I'm trying to save every penny I have for this medical school, which is indeed quite expensive. I have made time for some fun, and I do have quite an interest in airsoft, although I haven't had an airsoft gun in like about 8 years now, since because of college, and all that. Look I'm not here to start a fight, or tick someone off or anything. I just want links to good airsoft websites that are located within Canada, so that shipping and handling payments are at minimum, and so chances are low in confiscation, although I am low on budget, I will try to do the possibles.
and here in lies the rump.

you need to save cash for medical school.
weighing the two you shouldn't be joining an expensive hobby if your school demands are high, especially medical school. it takes a special kind of person to balance university and airsoft neatly.

once you've past your courses and are a "Big fancy Doc" chances are your not gonna have any time to play airsoft as you'll be getting called in on your weeks planned ahead days off for the first few years of your career.
cash, you don't have now, time you won't be having for long, are both critical requirements for airsoft. Are you sure this sport is for you?

Oh and Capital Airsoft has extremely good deals. they are usually $2 to $5 cheaper on the same product than everywhere else.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strelok View Post
Wow, best derailed thread, ever.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcguyver View Post
Don't take weapons training from a book. It ranks right up there with people who think they know guns from watching a Chris Costa video.
Assault Pioneer is offline  
Closed ThreadTop


Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Newbie Tank

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Airsoft Canada
www.jsairsoft.com

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 13:24.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.