Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Question?

:

Airsoft Guns Discussion

Closed Thread

Old October 1st, 2012, 09:10   #1
nickcb

Question?

So this may be a noob question but I am one so I am gonna ask it anyway.
I just bought an AK47 off a freind and am wondering what kind of AK mags are compatable with it. There is no make on the gun that I can see so I am kinda confused on what to mix it with. If anyone has knowledge that would be great!

Second question is, Does anyone have a rough idea on how much a SIG Saur 226 would cost? Full metal and Propane powered if possible. All anwsers are appricated!
Old October 1st, 2012, 09:47   #2
MultipleParadox

Post some pics of your AK, I'm sure someone will be able to ID it.
If an AEG and TM compatible, technically all AK mags should fits, however some brands are known to play better with some others

As for the Sig, you're age verified so you really should start to use the search button

GBBR- bang bang -- Giggle

AEG-- merrrzip merrzip -- meh
Old October 1st, 2012, 10:03   #3
Jimski

-there are two questionS in your post.At the least the title should be 'questionS'

-there's no need to put a question mark after saying 'questions'; the questions are questionning enough, that gives the impression that you are questionning you own questions." is my thread about questions? you will discover it if you click! yayyy! "

-it is generally easier for people browsing new posts to know what you are asking about, if you mention it in the title, like for instance 'AK magazines questions", instead of just mentionning the fact that your thread is full of questions and making it a title.This way people that really know the anwers will look into this thread, rather than attracting the random passer-by, or the random grammar nazi like me who really enjoys pointing out the obvious.

So here are my answers:
-I have no freaking idea what mag is good, I'm in this thread for the title, I thought it was a question about life and philosophy, AK mags weren't mentionned in the title.Sorry.
-If I need to know the price of something, I go check a website that sells some; most of the times the price is mentionned aside a picture of the item, you should try it, it's really convenient.

Now I suppose you are going to rant about me being very annoying, I would enjoy that.

Last edited by Jimski; October 1st, 2012 at 10:06..
Old October 1st, 2012, 10:14   #4
Fuji

Try this

http://bit.ly/QEFmBG

Old October 1st, 2012, 10:44   #5
Zack The Ripper

Send a message via MSN to Zack The Ripper
Lol, Jimski..
Old October 2nd, 2012, 07:20   #6
nickcb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimski View Post
-there are two questionS in your post.At the least the title should be 'questionS'

-there's no need to put a question mark after saying 'questions'; the questions are questionning enough, that gives the impression that you are questionning you own questions." is my thread about questions? you will discover it if you click! yayyy! "

-it is generally easier for people browsing new posts to know what you are asking about, if you mention it in the title, like for instance 'AK magazines questions", instead of just mentionning the fact that your thread is full of questions and making it a title.This way people that really know the anwers will look into this thread, rather than attracting the random passer-by, or the random grammar nazi like me who really enjoys pointing out the obvious.

So here are my answers:
-I have no freaking idea what mag is good, I'm in this thread for the title, I thought it was a question about life and philosophy, AK mags weren't mentionned in the title.Sorry.
-If I need to know the price of something, I go check a website that sells some; most of the times the price is mentionned aside a picture of the item, you should try it, it's really convenient.

Now I suppose you are going to rant about me being very annoying, I would enjoy that.

lol you make me laugh Jimski, you are not annoying just stupid. When I say question? It means hey can I ask a question? It points out that the user has a question and just becasue I do not specify a topic, does not make it invalid. Although it is about AK's no where does it say I have to put what the question is about in the title. I do find it funny though how MultipleParadox gave me a very straight answer and you sat there and mocked me. Maybe you should get out more, so you can actually see what people are like, rather then mocking people online.

Thanks!
Old October 2nd, 2012, 07:34   #7
Kingsix

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickcb View Post
So this may be a noob question but I am one so I am gonna ask it anyway.
I just bought an AK47 off a freind and am wondering what kind of AK mags are compatable with it. There is no make on the gun that I can see so I am kinda confused on what to mix it with. If anyone has knowledge that would be great!

Second question is, Does anyone have a rough idea on how much a SIG Saur 226 would cost? Full metal and Propane powered if possible. All anwsers are appricated!
Answer to first question, you don't buy AK mags for a AK.

Instead you buy
http://www.tsiarmories.com/product_info.php?p_id=41

And Run M4 Magazines

2nd Answer
Varies from Retailer to Retailer...
Old October 2nd, 2012, 07:43   #8
Jamroxorz
Jamroz

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickcb View Post
lol you make me laugh Jimski, you are not annoying just stupid. When I say question? It means hey can I ask a question? It points out that the user has a question and just becasue I do not specify a topic, does not make it invalid. Although it is about AK's no where does it say I have to put what the question is about in the title. I do find it funny though how MultipleParadox gave me a very straight answer and you sat there and mocked me. Maybe you should get out more, so you can actually see what people are like, rather then mocking people online.

Thanks!
http://www.airsoftcanada.com/showthread.php?t=53249

Number 3 bud, nuff said ^___~

Last edited by Jamroxorz; October 2nd, 2012 at 07:47..
Old October 2nd, 2012, 07:56   #9
Jamroxorz
Jamroz

But don't be embarrassed, I'm sure jimskii will forgive your ignorance =]
Closed ThreadTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Airsoft Guns Discussion