Airsoft Canada
https://blackblitzairsoft.myshopify.com/

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Newbie Tank
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Introduction Thread: Post your hello's here not somewhere else.

:

Newbie Tank

Old May 21st, 2015, 00:23   #1291
Quijibon

Hi, name is Ivan, just got into Airsoft a few weeks ago. Played at Siege a few times and picked up some equipment. Have a few friends who are guiding me through getting started and advised I use the ASC forums for additional support.

Hope to see you all on the field!
Quijibon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2015, 19:31   #1292
fretwire

Hi all, i'm another Airsoft newbie and figured my first post should be a 'hi all!'.

I've shot air guns for most of my life and powder guns on and off for years now (i'm half way through my 40s!). I discovered Airsoft guns in Thailand over this past winter. When I saw my first one I had NO idea what "Airsoft" meant and thought it was cool that you could put gas right into the magazine instead of using those little CO2 cartridges in the grip.

I later figured out that Airsoft is a type of air gun (yup, a little slow in my old age) and after coming back home I've shot (and bought!) a few guns. So I guess I'm at the beginning of what's looking to be quite the addiction!

At moment I'm using Airsoft guns for target shooting in my condo since they're so much safer than pellet guns but i'm planning to come out to a game (and probably get shot repeatedly) some time soon.
fretwire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2015, 23:46   #1293
JMacN

Hey everyone, my name is John and I'm new to airsoft. I just purchased my first gun a couple days ago and look forward to getting involved. I live in Hamilton and hope to get to meet some fellow airsoft players in the area.
JMacN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2015, 04:28   #1294
Oswalito

I'm Oswaldt and I'm a 24 year old Airsoft noob and I want to get into this game.
I have been reading about this for a few months now and I think I'm ready to make the jump... if I can find decently priced gear. I'm definitely not down to pay 250-300$ for a gun here that should cost 100-150$ so hopefully I find decent second hand guns.

I guess my next step is to get age verified, as much as I don't feel like coordinating with some dude to meet up just to show my driver's license ... gotta do what you gotta do, right?

Anyways, see you guys around!
Oswalito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2015, 16:49   #1295
Cloven

My name's David, out of Owen Sound. I've been curious about airsoft the last year, mostly for the engineering (upgrading potential) and for target shooting a little quieter than .22. With my 3 kids and being up in grey bruce I don't have time to drive to London or Brampton or Barrie for events or meet age verifiers yet. *shrugs* See in a couple years I guess.
Cloven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 5th, 2015, 07:36   #1296
Jonte

Hello. My name is Jonte. I'm an old man from Sweden. I will of course not cross the atlantic for some airsoft games or trade. I'm here because I'm thinking of building a canadian airsoft impression. And I thought this would be the best place to ask questions and get help. And I will see you in the threads if I get stuck and hopefully someone will be helpful. See you.
Jonte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 9th, 2015, 16:25   #1297
joker2168

Hi Everyone,
Wanted to introduce myself. I am new to airsoft but have been playing paintball since 1986. Yes I am little long in the tooth. I have been lurking around the site for the past week gaining some knowledge. I have gone out and bought the basic equipment. I also purchased a VFC Colt MK18. Looking at also a Umarex H&K 417. Hopefully I will get to meet some of you at the various fields.
joker2168 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 11th, 2015, 09:29   #1298
andoridek

So... Hello everyone and if you are interested in some helikon stuff, check this website - http://combat-wear.com/

Greetings!
andoridek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 13th, 2015, 19:51   #1299
alchemy

Hey guys my names Derek, I played my first game at Siege the other week and just met up with Shelled Pants for AV. HVAC Mechanic and Musician by trade. Very interested in Airsoft technology, particularly GBBRs.
alchemy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 25th, 2015, 13:53   #1300
OhSeoBang
Banned

Hello everybody! Please call me OhSeoBang I've always been looking around this site but I have now finally registered! I look forward to participating in discussions!
OhSeoBang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 29th, 2015, 10:31   #1301
BUSTERDOUGLAS

Hey everyone, Im Doug, had my first Airsoft experience at Ultimate Airsoft 2 days ago and still have battle wounds all over my body...lol I must say I am addicted! I have reached out to several members to get age verified so I can start shopping classifieds but unsure how long it takes to get a response, then a meeting, then confirmed by member back to ASC.. I am near hwy 404/ steeles (Markham, Thornhill) area if someone is able to verify me ASAP!

Thanks and be safe, have fun, shoot straight
BUSTERDOUGLAS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 10th, 2015, 11:46   #1302
BloodSport
Traveling Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhSeoBang View Post
Hello everybody! Please call me OhSeoBang I've always been looking around this site but I have now finally registered! I look forward to participating in discussions!
This account has been banned as per the forum rules only 1 account per user is allowed, use your original account only. If you make another one all will become banned.
Old July 15th, 2015, 16:25   #1303
exaCel

Hello everyone. My name is Andrew, and I got into airsoft just over two years ago while I was in university. I currently live in Ottawa, though I'll be moving back to Oshawa, Ontario in early August.

Since I started playing, I've been running with the good folks at Ottawa Valley Airsoft at Red Devils Airsoft in Kemptville. When I move back to Oshawa I hope to take full advantage of the diverse fields in and around the GTA.

Glad to finally be a member of the community.
Old July 21st, 2015, 22:26   #1304
Gixx

Richmond Hill/Markham On

Hello,
My name is Dan, just bought a TM hi-capa couple days ago. Looking forward to meet all you airsoft enthusiasts. I've been looking around this forum and seeing lots of people mentioning AV and finally figured out that it stands for age verification. Can someone explain to me how this work and why do members need to be verified? I'm assuming its for purchase through sponsors.
Cheers,
Dan
Gixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 21st, 2015, 23:21   #1305
GR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gixx View Post
Hello,
My name is Dan, just bought a TM hi-capa couple days ago. Looking forward to meet all you airsoft enthusiasts. I've been looking around this forum and seeing lots of people mentioning AV and finally figured out that it stands for age verification. Can someone explain to me how this work and why do members need to be verified? I'm assuming its for purchase through sponsors.
Cheers,
Dan

Everything you need in one place
GR is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Newbie Tank