Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Airsoft-Club and Gear

:

Reviews

Old August 19th, 2010, 12:59   #16
DarkAngel
* Age Verifier status suspended *

Send a message via MSN to DarkAngel
Other than the complete ripoff prices on shipping, Ive been very satisfied with the service from AS-C. My only beef with them is that I just dont see how 10$ in stamps (Via snailmail) justifies 90$ in shipping and handling when pretty much every other distributor/retailer from HK charges 1/2 the shipping (Via Parcelpost) from AS-C.
I do like some of the products you carry, and would order from them more often, however because the company determines shipping by item, it doesnt even make sense to do group orders anymore because it would cost me almost exponentially more for adding any items be it a small patch, or a backpack.

Because of this, unless they carry something exclusive that I cannot get from any other supplier, I will most likely take my business elsewhere. I say this as constructive critisizm for AS-C, in hopes that they will consider re-evaluating their method of generating shipping prices.

Certified Sniper Clinic Instructor and Counter Sniper
Sentinel Arms Customs - Specializing In Unique, One of a kind guns

Last edited by DarkAngel; August 19th, 2010 at 13:04..
DarkAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 19th, 2010, 21:03   #17
Short Round
Najohn

Their packaging is also very classy...

Didn't think someone could fit so much into a simple envelope before
Old August 20th, 2010, 20:29   #18
TK-604

Quote:
Originally Posted by BABU View Post
hopefully everything turns up for you.

whats the average time it should be in "processing" on the site??

i just put in a order for 4 things yesterday, total of around $100 with shipping, and i want to keep an eye on it so hopefully i get the package asap and not have to wait over a month for it or have any other problems.

obviously it still says processing for my account, but i figure maybe 2-3 business days and then it should be shipped.
My status on the site changed from "processing" to "shipped" a couple days ago. 10 days AFTER the order was placed. I find this a bit rediculous since most people I know or have read reviews say they received their stuff within about 8 days (not buisness days, 8 DAYS) It has now been 13 days for me. The tracking number they gave me gives me no info at all so I'm just hoping it shows up next week or I'm shit outta luck for my game next sunday and won't have any way to hold my mags, no gun sling, no gloves etc. lol
Old August 20th, 2010, 20:42   #19
BABU

hahah, dont mean to laugh but im in the same boat, im hoping to play the saturday FR game and i figured i would get my stuff cuz of all the ppl saying they got their package in like 8 days, but seeing as how its moving so slow now i kinda doubt it

i had even emailed them just to make sure theyre on top of things, just asked how long b4 the package is shipped and if i will get a tracking number...i got this reply...
"Hello,

Since we received your payment on 18 Aug 2010
we send out the item today
we will infrom you tracking number later

rgds
"
yet still no tracking number and still says processing on the site

lol, thats at least better than www.airsoftbb4u.com where i ordered my vest from, i also emailed them at the same time and still no reply :/ i had put that order in a day b4 the airsoft-club order and still says processing

i think i might still go play the FR game though, looks like itll be fun, ill just have to use my ghetto home made duct tape tac vest

sure wuld be nice to get my packages though :/
BABU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 21st, 2010, 01:03   #20
Short Round
Najohn

Packages take two weeks to get here (KW area). May also vary on how many items you ordered though. I got an Acog and Mask and it came within a weekish.

Have faith you have another week for it to come.
Old August 21st, 2010, 12:27   #21
bomber439

I ordered 8 items in June for $80. Combine shipping was $40 ($8 off). Got a free flag. All items wrapped individually and packaged in one shipping box. The parcel arrived here (Alberta) 11 days after order was put in. They'll get my business again.

Bomber

Aging is a disease and everyone has it. A pandemic for which there is no vaccine. And, if you live long enough, it will kill you.

bomber439 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 21st, 2010, 13:47   #22
TK-604

Quote:
Originally Posted by bomber439 View Post
i ordered 8 items in june for $80. Combine shipping was $40 ($8 off). Got a free flag. All items wrapped individually and packaged in one shipping box. The parcel arrived here (alberta) 11 days after order was put in. They'll get my business again.

Bomber

wtf! Lol
Old August 21st, 2010, 14:40   #23
HKGhost

My order arrived 8-10 days after (not including weekends) after my payment was clear. If you're buying from asia, expect to wait up to two weeks or more for your items to arrive. I've ordered things from another site in HK that took almost a month after payment was cleared to arrive. Best thing to do is make your order, and don't think about it for awhile. It will feel like a surprise when it arrives.

Custom Build | Upgrades | Repairs | Maintenance
HKGhost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 23rd, 2010, 17:30   #24
TK-604

So my stuff just showed up! If it really did leave till the 17th that is pretty quick shipping. It arrived by canada post looking the exact same way as in the pic at the beginning of the thread. Every thing was packaged nice and neatly, and they even threw in the free velcro canada patch. Nice!

The quality and fit of the gear is better than I thought. Overall I am completely happy with my buy and WILL buy again.

Last edited by TK-604; August 23rd, 2010 at 20:06..
TK-604 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 23rd, 2010, 17:48   #25
BABU

nice!

mine still says processing and im still hoping it would arrive by end of this week so i can have the stuff for the game on saturday :/

*fingers crossed*
Old August 23rd, 2010, 20:49   #26
Short Round
Najohn

Any one ever buy their BDU's? How is the quality?
Old August 24th, 2010, 01:54   #27
Space Bot
a.k.a. Servius

I'm buying a Canadian CADPAT, and a lot of other stuff next week, so we'll see how it all goes!
Space Bot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 24th, 2010, 15:00   #28
Short Round
Najohn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Servius View Post
I'm buying a Canadian CADPAT, and a lot of other stuff next week, so we'll see how it all goes!
Same BDU I had interest into, so perfect.
Old August 24th, 2010, 21:34   #29
darkorpse

I'm glad to see people have had a positive experience with this retailer but I feel that it is the exception to the rule. On multiple occasions AS-C has lied about shipping products, and attempted to cover their tracks with statements such as:
"Sorry for no tracking number is provided
since we send item with standard airmail
in Hong Kong Post"
While shipping it a day or two later, and giving a tracking number through hong kong post.

My personal experience with them, has them not shipping for over 8 days, though to be fair it was shipping on the 5th business day since my order was placed: two days after I complained that it had not been shipped in the "2-3 days" their site says it will take.

--Shipment still pending: Will update upon arrival to say if everything was there/how long it took. I know a number of people have had issues with 1-3 items --being missing, but AS-C has blamed customs for "losing" the items during inspection.

Shipment has arrived: Out of the 6 things I ordered, 5 did come through. I recieved my two slings, fore-grip, tact-vest, and water bladder, but my multi-cam BDU did not come in the box. Attempting to re-contact AS-C to see if they will ship without additional cost: Clearly they didn't double check my order. I also did not recieve the customary country flag.

P.S.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BABU View Post
nice!

mine still says processing and im still hoping it would arrive by end of this week so i can have the stuff for the game on saturday :/

*fingers crossed*
IF YOUR ORDER STILL SAYS PROCESSING SEND THEM AN EMAIL AS THIS MEANS THAT THEY HAVE -*NOT*- SHIPPED IT. I had this issue, and the status updated a day later (even if they claimed it had been sent three days prior...)

Last edited by darkorpse; August 27th, 2010 at 13:55..
darkorpse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 24th, 2010, 23:44   #30
BABU

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkorpse View Post
I'm glad to see people have had a positive experience with this retailer but I feel that it is the exception to the rule. On multiple occasions AS-C has lied about shipping products, and attempted to cover their tracks with statements such as:
"Sorry for no tracking number is provided
since we send item with standard airmail
in Hong Kong Post"
While shipping it a day or two later, and giving a tracking number through hong kong post.

My personal experience with them, has them not shipping for over 8 days, though to be fair it was shipping on the 5th business day since my order was placed: two days after I complained that it had not been shipped in the "2-3 days" their site says it will take.

Shipment still pending: Will update upon arrival to say if everything was there/how long it took. I know a number of people have had issues with 1-3 items being missing, but AS-C has blamed customs for "losing" the items during inspection.

P.S.

IF YOUR ORDER STILL SAYS PROCESSING SEND THEM AN EMAIL AS THIS MEANS THAT THEY HAVE -*NOT*- SHIPPED IT. I had this issue, and the status updated a day later (even if they claimed it had been sent three days prior...)
ive already sent them 2 emails and each time they tell me either they will ship it that day, or in the 2nd email they said it had already shipped, yet still processing on the my account page on the site :/

so i just dont get what else i should be writing them in the email to get them to ship it, threaten to complain to paypal or something? or wait out the 14 days patiently and then complain?

either way im pretty disappointed so far for their lack of shipping out the product, especially for the shipping rates that they charge :S
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Reviews