Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Newbie Tank
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

New in canada

:

Newbie Tank

Old January 20th, 2010, 23:19   #16
Amos

Why don't you bring your camouflage over with you?
G3SD6
Amos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 20th, 2010, 23:42   #17
Bernino

I hope to learn to speak fluent english some day lol^^
naturally i bring my gear with to canada i dont let at back ^^:-) but i order very very oftens new thinks so i want look befor i in canada how much are the rates and i have look a lil bit and i see that gear are not so expensive but gun´s ^^

how much costs the shipping charge usually or is it different

i go sleep in germany it is a.m 05.30 (0.o)

bernino
Bernino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 20th, 2010, 23:44   #18
Mitchell12
vision impaired

I have no idea what you said but... Bring some extra german kit and it'll sell well
Mitchell12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 20th, 2010, 23:49   #19
Donster

Guten Tag und Herzlich willkommen!

unsere Gesetze verbieten die Einfuhr der Airsoft Gewehre. Sie können Ihre Airsoft Gewehre ohne des Empfänger bringen.

Kanada hat eine sehr große Airsoft Gemeinschaft, wenn man über unsere Gesetze denken! Wir haben ein System, dass wir "Age Verified" nennen.

Sie müssen mit ein Vertreter treffen, und prüfen Sie dass Sie über 18 Jahre alt sind. Nachdem dass, Sie können Airsoft Gewehr von unsere "Classifieds" kaufen; für hohe Preise. Es ist night preiswert, aber wirklich sehr teuer! Für dass, ich muss Ihnen in Englisch sagen, weil mein Deutsch ist nicht so gut, und ist es eine lange Geschichte .

(Tut mir lied für meinen schlechtes Deutsch. Ich bin doch lernen!)
Donster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 21st, 2010, 00:18   #20
The Lettonian
a.k.a. FNG_13

Send a message via Skype™ to The Lettonian
Naja, ich bin auch Deutschstudent (Zweiten Jahr an der Uni). Hoffentlich können Sie alles gut verstehen, aber wenn Sie eine Überzetzung brauchen haben wir manche Deutschprecher hier und da. Sie können in den "Retailers" Teil des Sites suchen für manche Sites, die Camo verkaufen.

Translated for the non-German speakers:
I'm also a German student (second year University). Hopefully you can understand everything alright, but if you need anything translated we have a few German speakers here and there. You can check the "Retailers" part of the site for a few sites that sell camo.

@ Mitchell - I'm pretty sure he said that he's bringing his German kit and not leaving it behind. But he also orders new kit pretty often and wants to research rates before he gets here. He's taken a look at a few things, and although gear isn't too bad the guns are another story.

Sorry for clarifying on your behalf, Bernino...I hope I didn't put any words in your mouth.
|: Nos habebit humus! :|
Raug, draugi, kā šī kanna mirdz, kā puto alutiņš? Dievs zin, cik ilgi līksmo sirds, lai baudām drīz!
The Lettonian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 21st, 2010, 00:23   #21
SHÖCK
aka SNK or Shaniqua

We actually order from Germany but the shipping to Canada is quite expensive @ www.flecktarn.co.uk or www.asmc.de which are the best sources for German gear.

Why are you moving to Humboldt from Germany? Saskatchewan is actually a very good province if you like interesting airsoft games. There is Claybank in Saskatchewan for instance.

http://claybank2009.com/
YouTube- Unofficial Claybank 2009 Footage

Someone out there has footage of me riding in the Humvee turret mowing down green team which had 20 guys taking cover behind a kiln/smokestack as we sped past it up the road. I will probably never see it but it's burned into my brain

Last edited by SHÖCK; January 21st, 2010 at 00:31..
SHÖCK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 21st, 2010, 00:42   #22
Bernino

in germany a SRC g36-E costs 249euro ( 367 cad) bye the expensive shop.
a had see on few pages but i can´t find a ksc/kwa glock 18 only the glock 23?
Iám 19 years old can i send a (admin) my id card that he can check it so that i can look before i in canada if not..no problem... i love my hobby i pay any price for my gun^^:grin:

@FNG_13 yes you understand me :-) and thanks

yes i order to bye asmc they one of the best shops

it´s a good idea with the german gear ^^

i come on a working hollyday visum to canada with my aunt...i want to see the world:-) i was for few years in canada than i was 12 and i found it incredible ...

i hope their understand me ^^

Last edited by Bernino; January 21st, 2010 at 00:54..
Old January 21st, 2010, 03:31   #23
TokyoSeven
Red Wine & Adderall

Unfortunately, age verification can only be done in person. So it will have to wait until you get into country first.

This link offers information on what to expect for pricing on items.
http://www.airsoftcanada.com/showthread.php?t=93431

"Its only a little bit on fire"
TokyoSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 21st, 2010, 04:07   #24
SHÖCK
aka SNK or Shaniqua

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernino View Post
in germany a SRC g36-E costs 249euro ( 367 cad) bye the expensive shop.
a had see on few pages but i can´t find a ksc/kwa glock 18 only the glock 23?
Iám 19 years old can i send a (admin) my id card that he can check it so that i can look before i in canada if not..no problem... i love my hobby i pay any price for my gun^^:grin:

@FNG_13 yes you understand me :-) and thanks

yes i order to bye asmc they one of the best shops

it´s a good idea with the german gear ^^

i come on a working hollyday visum to canada with my aunt...i want to see the world:-) i was for few years in canada than i was 12 and i found it incredible ...

i hope their understand me ^^
You'll pay about the same here. It's the Americans that have the cheap prices.

I'm not sure if you are aware of Canada's laws regarding the importing of airsoft but most airsoft that is imported as new for sale to the public has transparent plastic/fibre reinforced recievers but these are quite good quality.

http://www.007airsoft.com/products/htm/aeg-src-g36.htm

There are only limited gun selection from SRC, G&G, KJW, KWA that are designed for import for the Canadian market so you will not have that much choice. There is no Glock 18 available at the moment with transparent receiver.

However, if you get age verified (in person when you are in Canada), you can look in the classifieds in this forum (and other Canadian airsoft regional forums) for other guns (all black, etc.) or get an importer to import something for you.

Shipping from www.asmc.de to Canada is very expensive so it might be better to buy a lot of the gear you want first. The minimum shipping price is 40 Euros even if you are only ordering a pair of gloves.

Last edited by SHÖCK; January 21st, 2010 at 04:13..
SHÖCK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 31st, 2010, 20:15   #25
Bernino

probably i come to canada at March or April i bring my whole gear to canada Clothing Magazines and the other stuff. I sell my guns in germany and bye a SRC g36k, but i dont now which back up ^^ and i see some great scops and reddots in canada :-)

*damn i want to have a full auto glock ^^ in germany is only single shot allowed^^

I hope you understand me sry for my englishops:

Last edited by Bernino; January 31st, 2010 at 20:17..
Old January 31st, 2010, 20:19   #26
SHÖCK
aka SNK or Shaniqua

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernino View Post
probably i come to canada at March or April i bring my whole gear to canada Clothing Magazines and the other stuff. I sell my guns in germany and bye a SRC g36k, but i dont now which back up ^^ and i see some great scops and reddots in canada :-)

*damn i want to have a full auto glock ^^ in germany is only single shot allowed^^

I hope you understand me sry for my englishops:
If you get Age Verified, you can sometimes find full auto glocks or other guns for sale or from an importer. My teammate has a full auto glock. Scopes and red dots are not restricted items. You can bring whatever you want from Germany or order from online anywhere in the world.
Old January 31st, 2010, 20:38   #27
Bernino

ahhh okay i understand ^^ i now that i can bring my scops but i see a few the dosen´t there in germany ^^ and much off tactical gear flashlight laser that´s not allowed in germany ^^
Old January 31st, 2010, 20:41   #28
Bernino

can i read the airsoft laws somewhere ?
Old January 31st, 2010, 21:05   #29
TokyoSeven
Red Wine & Adderall

The top stickied area of the frequently asked question section holds the majority of the answers you are looking for.

http://www.airsoftcanada.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21

For the most part, an airsoft gun is considered a replica firearm. Here is a link to a government page with more information.
http://www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/publicati...-eng.html#P003

"Its only a little bit on fire"

Last edited by TokyoSeven; January 31st, 2010 at 21:08..
TokyoSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 31st, 2010, 21:34   #30
L473ncy

Just a note, you CAN bring most upgrade parts like pistons, gears, springs, barrels etc.

So if you have aftermarket parts in your guns and don't want to part with them take them out of your gun, put them into a box and bring it along with you. I mean they're generic parts and could or couldn't be used for airsoft. What's a spring used for anyways? It could be used for practically any application, same thing with the barrel (a metal tube that's 6.0x mm in diameter and ___mm long) and piston.

Basically to be safe don't take any externals with you, internals are safe. If you do decide to take some of your externals the things that are guaranteed safe are; Stocks, PEQ/Battery Boxes, RIS/RAS systems, mags, pistol grips, and stuff like that. Bodies (receivers) are a definite no no.
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Newbie Tank