Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

The Elusive HK M416!!

:

Newbie Tank

Old February 24th, 2010, 12:15   #1
TCarate

The Elusive HK M416!!

Hello there all,

First time poster and a FNG to airsoft. I live in Vancouver, B.C. I've been scouring the net to find a location where I can purchase a VFC HK416 14.5 for a long time now and have yet to discover anything. Anyone with any information please let me know. It would be greatly appreciated. I've heard alot of mixed reviews about this rifle but the majority has been positive and it just so happens to be my favourite RL firearm. Hoping to enter the airsoft scene in my area soon. Thanks again.

P.s. Don't throw too many noob comments at me please :P
TCarate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 24th, 2010, 12:17   #2
R.I.T.Z
Crackers

Listen, I’m going to save you a lot of flaming from other members. As well as the repetitive advice you will receive.
Most everyone on this forum will tell you to get “Age verified” and buy from the classifieds.
You cannot import any guns from websites outside of Canada.
Airsoft is a 18+ sport
Sniping is not for newbies
If you are underage please do not try to circumvent the system in place, its there for a reason.
Nobody will help you get a gun if you are not age verified or underage
Do not play in your backyard/forest or anything of the like. Only play on official fields.
Please read the FAQ’s
R.I.T.Z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 24th, 2010, 12:18   #3
ujiro

Send a message via MSN to ujiro
Lol got that one copied and pasted, ritz?

Anyways, what he said is right. Your only chance really is to get age verified here on ASC. Meet up with a local representative (there is a list around here somewhere lol), and then you'll have access to the classifieds and the retailers on the site. Someone will be able to import one for you.
Old February 24th, 2010, 12:19   #4
Conker

Be careful of the "M416" denomination. It's wrong.

It is usually called the HK416. There is a G&G called the "M416", but it's NOT an HK416.

Otherwise... what he said^^
Conker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 24th, 2010, 12:20   #5
R.I.T.Z
Crackers

saved file on my computer, hey it briefly goes over everything everyone is going to say and suggest so... why not?
R.I.T.Z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 24th, 2010, 12:24   #6
TCarate

Sorry, I just read the age verification on the forums and will make the proper arrangements to become verified. Im 24 years old and understand completely "where and when " I can use an Airsoft weapon. As to the " M416 " you're right. It's Heckler & Koch 416.
Old February 24th, 2010, 12:30   #7
Rock 'N' Roll Outlaw

Location: Mississauga, ON -- The Brotherhood Of Eternal Sleep
VFC are some of the best high end AEGs, right below PTWs. Go to Airsoft Discussion forum and look for m102404 thoughts on VFC rifles, I believes theres a 416 there.

As for finding one yourself, all I can say is good luck. They have been discontinued for some time, and are pretty rare. Especially here in Canada. Once you get Age Verified you will have access to the classifieds here and hope once comes up, as well as the AV Retailers section that might be able to custom order you one. But be prepared to pay ALOT for custom orders. Disregard any prices you see for overseas guns, and double it. Sometimes triple.

Don't forget to read ALL of the stickies in all the forums, they are goldmines and have most (if not all) of your questions answered for you. Cheers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pliskin View Post
This is the equivalent to knocking on deaths door and blowing his head off with a shotgun.
Rock 'N' Roll Outlaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 24th, 2010, 13:16   #8
Danke

Seems like the VFC 416 AEG was briefly back in stock at some HK retail spots like UNCo at the start of Feb.

The factory could have just been clearing some old product to make room for the new GBB 416 model. That will be an interesting item to see.

In the meantime one will turn up for sale in the classifieds every couple months. You just have to be patient.
Old February 24th, 2010, 13:16   #9
TCarate

Hello again,

I just sent Optix a message trying to set up an AV meeting. Hopefully I can get this done quickly.
Old February 24th, 2010, 13:56   #10
SHÖCK
aka SNK or Shaniqua

Every now and then you will see a VFC HK416 for sale in the classifieds once you get age verified but it will almost always be a used weapon if you even find one. They have been out of production for 2-3 years now and you will not be able to get new ones. They are also more expensive because of rarity. I only seen 2 of them on sale for all of last year. Very few of them entered the Canadian market.

There are other makers of the 416 however. The Dboys 416 is a lower quality clone but decent enough version of the VFC 416.

Jing Gong and SRC also make clones of the 416 (but they are not based on the VFC version).

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Newbie Tank