hi, new airsofter here

:

General

Closed Thread

Old February 27th, 2008, 10:49   #61
spike666

i think its rock/metal,
i like metal, hevey metal, and some black metal,
and ofcourse classics, so i like it, id like it more if it was hevery, but still good
and yes we do... women are just as good as men:P
Old February 27th, 2008, 11:02   #62
Lakonian
kos

Quote:
Originally Posted by spike666 View Post
i think its rock/metal,
i like metal, hevey metal, and some black metal,
and ofcourse classics, so i like it, id like it more if it was hevery, but still good
and yes we do... women are just as good as men:P
Black metal! hahah nice.

But, really, it's all about industrial..
Old February 27th, 2008, 11:02   #63
Mapcinq

Send a message via MSN to Mapcinq
hmmm...

Why do women always know what time it is? Because theres a clock on the oven...
Old February 27th, 2008, 11:20   #64
spike666

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapcinq View Post
hmmm...

Why do women always know what time it is? Because theres a clock on the oven...
thats not fair!
Old February 27th, 2008, 11:52   #65
matt491

Quote:
thats not fair!
But OH so funny!

I noticed in your profile, it says you have a twin? If Ronan finds that out, you're screwed, quite literally!!! Hide that with your life!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crunchmeister View Post
It will help to not get you flamed here, and will help you get a job that doesn't require the repeated use of the phrase "Would you like fries with that?"
Old February 27th, 2008, 11:58   #66
spike666

well if he ever sees me he might wonder y i have a names of a girl tattoed on my neck, and shes taken so its ok, and im very proud ot have a twin even thou were nothing alike
Old February 27th, 2008, 12:03   #67
Lakonian
kos

Quote:
well if he ever sees me he might wonder y i have a names of a girl tattoed on my neck, and shes taken so its ok, and im very proud ot have a twin even thou were nothing alike
Doesn't Ronan live in Quebec aswell? oh shit!

Someone's in for a creepy surprise! lmao.. that scene from "Ichi the killer" comes to mind
Old February 27th, 2008, 12:04   #68
Forever_kaos

Hahah Crunchmeister it's awesome to see people in bands, I thinks it's nice show of dedication and hard work.

Spike666, if you don't mind me asking, you've mentioned a friend got you into airsoft and what not, but what really got you interested? What grabbed your attention the most and say "I want to get involved" .

Last edited by Forever_kaos; February 27th, 2008 at 12:16..
Old February 27th, 2008, 12:16   #69
spike666

well, i find the sport is very interesting, and fun to play, i like the guns, and how there built, i like team sports and i like to. i like to see how people work together in games like these and have a good time and have fun, while shooting things:P
immortalundead was the one who introduced me to the sport. he has been showing me stuff and talking about it for a long time, i was shy to try it, but once i did, with a few friends it was very fun
Old February 27th, 2008, 12:25   #70
immortalundead

that friend would be me, she was so amazed by my first gun, first thing she said was can i shoot you with it? i know she didnt like paintball or lazertag, just because of the immaturity of the two, and once i saw she was serious enough, i mentioned this site, and had her join and read the faq's. thats about it. might be more to it, but she will have to give her answer. also, she might end up meeting ronan soon, im thinking of bringing her to a game sometime.

also, crunchmeister, awesome songs!
Old February 27th, 2008, 12:25   #71
Crunchmeister

I've had a few female friends (friends of mine, or my friends' girlfriends) see all my airsoft guns, and most of the time, they're rather shocked, as most either don't like guns or are just neutral and have no interest in them one way or another.

However, after firing off a mag's worth of BBS from an AEG in full auto, they usually have an ear-to-ear smile and want to do it again. And again, and again, and again... And that's equally true of a couple of guys I know who didn't really like guns. Once they fired one, it was hard to get it back out of their hands.

Quote:
Originally Posted by immortalundead View Post
also, crunchmeister, awesome songs!
Thanks man. And The Immortal kick ass too. That's one classic band right there.
Old February 27th, 2008, 12:28   #72
immortalundead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crunchmeister View Post
I've had a few female friends (friends of mine, or my friends' girlfriends) see all my airsoft guns, and most of the time, they're rather shocked, as most either don't like guns or are just neutral and have no interest in them one way or another.

However, after firing off a mag's worth of BBS from an AEG in full auto, they usually have an ear-to-ear smile and want to do it again. And again, and again, and again... And that's equally true of a couple of guys I know who didn't really like guns. Once they fired one, it was hard to get it back out of their hands.

Thanks man. And The Immortal kick ass too. That's one classic band right there.
hell ya! a black metal fan too? i added your band to my own myspace, any of your stuff released?
Old February 27th, 2008, 12:36   #73
Crunchmeister

Thanks man! No stuff officially released as of yet. Those are just working demos for now, although they're good quality for demos. We're in the process of recording our debut CD now. We have 6 songs pretty much done, with only a few touchups or small parts needed here and there, another 2 songs at various stages of recording, and a couple more ideas we're working on. We should have final versions of 4 songs up on our myspace and facebook pages sometime in the next couple of weeks, and hopefully the whole 12 song CD done and released by summer. I think that's pretty good considering we've only been together for 7 months now.

And yeah, I like metal in general. I like all sorts of music, but metal will always be my favourite. It's what I like to listen to and what I like to play.
Old February 27th, 2008, 12:50   #74
GraveTech

Send a message via MSN to GraveTech
I liked it Crunch. Didn't realize it until I went through both songs without getting a headache, annoyed or shutting it off :P It reminds me a bit of a small band called 10 Second Drop (my friend's uncle was the drummer). Good music, I'll have to go through a second time and listen to the lyrics closer though :P
Old February 27th, 2008, 13:54   #75
spike666

ya, i like the music too, and its pretty good for 7 months
Closed ThreadTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General