Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Condor Tactical Gear Product Review

:

Reviews

Old November 1st, 2009, 23:11   #1
six4

Send a message via MSN to six4
Condor Tactical Gear Product Review

I was in the market for some updated gear and stopped in at warcraftgames.ca to check out some of the Condor line of tactical gear. I bought a "battle belt" and a suspension system to go with it and thought I would do a little review of my findings. Long term tests for durability are forthcoming but this is what I have so far.

Battle belt/Suspension system

This system requires a belt and seperate molle style pouches all sold seperatly. The belt of your choosing feeds through the belt as seen here.

The suspension sytem attaches to the belt by heavy duty "D" rings,note my routing of exess strap.

Attaching your selected pouches is simple and straigh forward.

This is my current load out for your average game day and all fits nice and snug in this set up.

Next sequence of pics shows the Battle belt/Suspension system fully loaded for gaming. You will have to forgive the mis-adjustment of all the straps etc as this will be done on game day.

Thats all for now. Once I have gamed with this set-up I will update this review.
six4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 14th, 2009, 01:51   #2
six4

I have some additions to this rig. As you can see the the drop leg holster pulls the heavy utility belt down giving a lopsided appearence to the rig. I have opted for a regular jeans belt because it fits through the built in tabs and doesnt droop when a drop leg platform is added. I have a new hydration carrier to, here is the review.

rugged and versatile,molle compatible when shoulder harnes removed,or can be used as a stand alone carrier.

Included with the carrier is a quality 3.0L bladder,insulated drink tube and bite valve.

Nifty little tabs keep the bladder in place as fluid is used.

With the price tag it was to good to resist. You cant even get a 3.0l bladder for this price nevermind the moille carrier!

In game pics of this rig are still forthcoming!
Old November 14th, 2009, 22:13   #3
six4

In field pictures of the new gear! This set up is so comfortable not sure why I waited so long to upgrade. This set up allows much more freedom than traditional vests since all the pouches are waistline. Low crawling is done with ease,plus there is no zipper to get shot out like on other rigs

ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Reviews