Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

N.A.G. (National Airsoft Girls)

:

General

Old May 4th, 2009, 13:12   #91
R.I.T.Z
Crackers

i think it is, and yes airsoft pictures, wearing what ever they feel comfortable in, posing in the jungle, in the desert, in urban, in the snow even.
R.I.T.Z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 4th, 2009, 16:36   #92
Barbie
Official Narcissistic Puma

Send a message via MSN to Barbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by R.I.T.Z View Post
i think it is, and yes airsoft pictures, wearing what ever they feel comfortable in, posing in the jungle, in the desert, in urban, in the snow even.
Jungle... where in canada??? lol snow, well that will wait a bit... hehe...

I dont have a team, i have an open relationship with many... Jealous? Yep! I tought so..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Themis View Post
Now if you excuse me, I have to go put on my spacesuit to attend my "And much more" training session.
Barbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 4th, 2009, 16:48   #93
R.I.T.Z
Crackers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lethal Barbie View Post
Jungle... where in canada??? lol snow, well that will wait a bit... hehe...
okay fine let me rephrase that, hide in the pine trees :P

as for snow, there's cheap fake snow for studios, so no coldness needed.

but we still need the other provinces
Old May 4th, 2009, 16:52   #94
Barbie
Official Narcissistic Puma

Send a message via MSN to Barbie
Quote:
okay fine let me rephrase that, hide in the pine trees :P

as for snow, there's cheap fake snow for studios, so no coldness needed.

but we still need the other provinces
hehe, yeah, thats better... lol

now i dont know for other provinces... all the girls i met were in Ontario or Quebec... lol But i'm sure there is some... And like i said, if its done in good taste, i am sure lots would gladly do it... lol

I dont have a team, i have an open relationship with many... Jealous? Yep! I tought so..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Themis View Post
Now if you excuse me, I have to go put on my spacesuit to attend my "And much more" training session.
Barbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 4th, 2009, 17:01   #95
R.I.T.Z
Crackers

Canadian Airsoft Girls Calendar?

Quote:
hehe, yeah, thats better... lol

now i dont know for other provinces... all the girls i met were in Ontario or Quebec... lol But i'm sure there is some... And like i said, if its done in good taste, i am sure lots would gladly do it... lol
well there's gonna have to be people appointed for each province to make sure everything is done well and right. personally i think you should be in charge of the Quebec Calendar since, you seem to show the most interest from there.
the shots can be done in any environment that reflects airsoft and that the girl feels comfortable in. group shots would be nice. like stacking up on a door, or tactics through the woods. be creative!

I'm gonna start a thread for this, simply because i think this is totally straying from the original point of this thread
here it is
http://www.airsoftcanada.com/showthr...735#post978735
Old May 11th, 2009, 15:43   #96
Christina-NAG

Send a message via MSN to Christina-NAG
sorry not been online so having a catch up with things

Quote:
But we are misleading the thread now... This thread was for girls in airsoft, and having fun... Lets not go again in that ''it has a uterus, dont shoot thread'' There is already a full thread about that... lol

Edit: You can rant here... lol
http://www.airsoftcanada.com/showthr...+uterus&page=7

HAHA EPIC RESPONSE!

Quote:
lol now as a guy, who loves his women and his guns i must bring one thing up?
who here thinks we should put together a calendar ? and put this calendar up for sale on ASC Mart ? and just to be fair for the slim minority, get a guys calendar?
come on who's with me?
I think the idea would be rather amusing!

Quote:
Well anyone that knows me, knows i love the camera... lol So i would volunteer gladly... And i'm sure lots of other girls too... If asked nicely... But we are talking about airsoft pictures... lol Fully dressed... Could be fun... And there is lots of good photograph that would love to do it, i'm sure... And yeah, the idea of sharing a page makes sense now...
Bottom line, i think its a good idea...
BARBIE.. if you get some pics done and email me high res copys accross I will see about getting you in the NAG 2010 Calender, after all you are a real airsofting girl :-) Were getting attention globally now, got girls in NZ , Bosnia america ect not just the UK flying the NAG flag as per say lol

Quote:
I tough about starting a thread for the Airsoft Girls of Canada... But than, figured it would mostly be guys posting on it... lol so i restrained myself... lol There is more and more girls coming to games... And that is awesome... I love when a gf shows up, just to look, and i go up to her and give her a little pep speech and it makes her think a little more about playing... As for guys being shovenistic, i have not experienced that yet... I feel they treat me equally, and dont treat me like i have no place there... Or maybe i was just lucky and played with really cool people... lol

LOL how worried i was when i started posting my views on things !
I have never really experienced it either, i think the minority try to keep it to themselfs anyone who has said anything gets a beastin with the m4 anyway lol .. good to see your out there doing your thing tho hun .. keep in touch!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crunchmeister View Post
And there's also the "other" crowd. These seriously make me shake my head in wonder. They will either hesitate to shoot a female participant, or just not take a shot at all because "she's a girl". Or they'll shoot her (after hesitating) and apologize to her for doind so. Like WTF? Are you guys fucking serious??? This is just as bad or worse as the "you're a girl, you don't have a clue" brigade, if not worse.

Sorry people, but the second the game is on. I don't care if someone is male, female, or hermaphrodite. An opponent is an opponent, and their gender has been left behind the second they entered the staging area and started kitting up for the game.

A female player will get no special privileges from me in game for being a girl. If she's on my team, then I consider her a team mate on equal terms with anyone else. If she's on the other team, I will shoot her ass just as fast as I would any other opponent, and no apologies about it. The exception being if I happen to nail a painful face shot or something, and there, I would apologize just as quickly to a male player as a female player.

Seriously guys. The women that are playing this game are there because they want to play and can take it. They're not looking for special treatment because they're women. They've accepted the same risks of getting shot, welts, bleeders, etc as the rest of us. Having boobs doesn't make her any different than another player on the field.

WELL SAID!!!!:wink:

Quote:
Originally Posted by henchman21 View Post
When you talk up the teamwork aspect, I've found that women tend to be more open to the sport, basically a teammate is a teammate
That said, there's still a larger group that singles out or mollycoddles female participants, the"you're a girl, you don't have a clue" brigade.
wanna validate the sport, be more inclusive.
Ive noticed the same, us girls that get together have a right giggle tho and have built close bonds with our team mates wether they been in the team 5 mins or 5 months
Quiet true sadly we do get mollycoddled or not included sometimes in the male "wolf pack" but not been outright discriminated.

Quote:
Women should play airsoft, its a good idea.
I used to play paintball(don't hate i'm here now aren't i?)
and i brought a few of my friends to the field needless to say every guys head turned and i can honestly say my favorite comment was "theres a girl?" its a male dominated sport. I've also noticed the women pay alot more detail to everything and catch the small things that guys won't first time around.

a girls and gun calendar ?
sounds like my mad photo skills, trigger discipline and roster of models can help here!
haha awesome :-)

yeh you make a good point there too

Sorry guys for taking ages to reply back been AWOL from the net. Will bookmark this page and pop back again soon.

All the best guys
xx

Christina

Christina-NAG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2009, 16:40   #97
Rotting
Roko

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crunchmeister
Having boobs doesn't make her any different than another player on the field.

Not at all. Come on, how many men play this game that look like they could fill a B-cup? Seriously, what the hell :|

Primary: Custom WE M16A3
Secondary: KWA MP9
Side: Custom WE M1911A1
Rotting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2009, 17:12   #98
Crunchmeister

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roko View Post
how many men play this game that look like they could fill a B-cup? Seriously, what the hell :|
Truer words were never spoken. I think some could even fill a C cup or larger too.

Ugh... now I have moobs on the brain. FUCK!!!
Old May 11th, 2009, 18:33   #99
Rotting
Roko

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crunchmeister View Post
Truer words were never spoken. I think some could even fill a C cup or larger too.

Ugh... now I have moobs on the brain. FUCK!!!
Don't worry, I've got you covered.
http://tinyurl.com/ojx3f3
(Possibly NFSW/S. Depends how strict your work/school is).

Primary: Custom WE M16A3
Secondary: KWA MP9
Side: Custom WE M1911A1
Rotting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2009, 23:31   #100
Screen

But men who can lick their own nipple have an advantage. With more wirey chest hair thay can floss their teeth at the same time.
Screen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2009, 23:35   #101
Crunchmeister

Quote:
Originally Posted by Screen View Post
But men who can lick their own nipple have an advantage. With more wirey chest hair thay can floss their teeth at the same time.
Dude, you have sunk to a new low with this post. And I commend you for it, you deranged fuck...
Old May 12th, 2009, 00:04   #102
Screen

Ya i've had luck with that one. Made a supervisor at my old job fire coffee out his nose when he heard it.
Screen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 18th, 2009, 21:05   #103
BlackRain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Screen View Post
Wow ... now that is a mental image I could have just done without

We are not the masks we wear, .... But when we don them we become them!
BlackRain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2009, 09:46   #104
Dart

I did not read the whole thread cause its too long so sorry if this has already been said. all I know is.

My GF plays Airsoft with me... And a woman with cramps and a Gun is fucking scary. *I know its male chovinistiziministictly?* But seriously she actually has more kills on me than me on her... .... some in the face and body.... when I rushed her cause she was out of ammo.... forgot she had the damn speed loader.... when I got to her, she had ammo.

Don't underestimate the ones with the boobs. They will own you. THEY WILL!

Last edited by Dart; May 20th, 2009 at 09:48..
Dart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2009, 19:50   #105
SCG48
a.k.a. SniperChic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dart View Post

Don't underestimate the ones with the boobs. They will own you. THEY WILL!
Damm right!
A Veteran - whether active duty, retired or reserve - is someone who at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The Country of Canada", for an amount of "up to and including my life."-- Author Unknown
SCG48 is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General