Charging Question

:

Doctor's Corner

Old November 17th, 2006, 10:40   #1
k2x5

Send a message via ICQ to k2x5 Send a message via MSN to k2x5
Charging Question

Hi All,

I recently bought a TLP EXPro II Charger, and unfortunately like most things airsoft, it didn't come with much of a manual... I've been trying to charge my 1500 mAh battery with it, but I can't tell if it's working...

When the charge starts, it's on Fast Mode, and a blue light is on. After a few minutes, the blue light begins to flash lightly. I have it charging around 0.5A, which I figure should take about 4 hours. Except, I had it going for about 5 hours the first time, and after hooking it up to my Upgraded Tm G36c I got about 3 locap clips through it (Single fire only) and then it couldn't push anymore...

There is only a MS100SP spring in it, so I didn't think it'll need that much more juice to push it.

Anyway, just wondering if anyone has used this charger before and knows how it works... Maybe I wasn't charging it right, or maybe there is a lot of loss in the system and it needs to charge longer...
I recommend you wait until you're 18+, have a decent education, a good job, a home that isn't your parent's basement, a car, and enough expendable cash that you don't have to ask my advice on buying junk - by then you'll be old enough, wise enough (hopefully) and have enough cash to buy whatever you want regardless of the multitude of conflicting opinions you're going to get.
-------------------------------------------------
I'm Going To Live Forever... Or Die Trying!
-------------------------------------------------
Guns:
- TM Sig P226
- TM M4A1 w/ G&P Metal body
- TM G36c
k2x5 is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Doctor's Corner