Skladfin

try reading my noob thread

http://www.airsoftcanada.com/showthread.php?t=58784
Skladfin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2008, 14:12   #32
Stealthy212

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickPoole View Post
Sorry for pouncing on you stealthy...wrong of me to so quickly assume.
np lol..well i guess i better start reading lol to get more famillar with the sport and how it works.
Old May 12th, 2008, 14:15   #33
Muffin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stealthy212 View Post
np lol..well i guess i better start reading lol to get more famillar with the sport and how it works.
Good kid, theirs ALOT to learn.
Muffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2008, 14:27   #34
Crunchmeister

Quote:
Originally Posted by pusangani View Post
yup, i lurked on here for almost a year before actually joining and getting verified soon after
I am and/or was administrator of a couple of other forums online, so I know how it is with noobs coming in and asking the same questions over and over. Now I know better to just jump into any forum and start asking basic questions. As I said, once I found ASC, I read up every day for a couple of months. I finally signed up and set up an appointment with a rep for verification a couple of days later.

When I posted questions, it was mostly for clarification for info that I had found, and everyone quite helpful when they saw that I HAD been reading and research on my own. So in the end, I managed to avoid a lot of potential flaming.

Stealthy212 - you can't even begin to imagine the stuff there is to know just about airsoft in Canada. It's a lot of information to take in. Then there's just the general airsoft stuff, info about guns, models, variants, parts, upgrades, etc. It's literally like trying to drink from a fire hose.
Old May 12th, 2008, 21:11   #35
Stealthy212

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crunchmeister View Post
I am and/or was administrator of a couple of other forums online, so I know how it is with noobs coming in and asking the same questions over and over. Now I know better to just jump into any forum and start asking basic questions. As I said, once I found ASC, I read up every day for a couple of months. I finally signed up and set up an appointment with a rep for verification a couple of days later.

When I posted questions, it was mostly for clarification for info that I had found, and everyone quite helpful when they saw that I HAD been reading and research on my own. So in the end, I managed to avoid a lot of potential flaming.

Stealthy212 - you can't even begin to imagine the stuff there is to know just about airsoft in Canada. It's a lot of information to take in. Then there's just the general airsoft stuff, info about guns, models, variants, parts, upgrades, etc. It's literally like trying to drink from a fire hose.

Hah lol ya..Guys i just want to say thanks for the help so far!...if i dont get verified on here is that going to affect me playing or anything or is it all ok?...all getting verified is for on here to buy guns right not for playing on the field.

Last edited by Stealthy212; May 12th, 2008 at 21:42..
Stealthy212 is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Airsoft Guns Discussion