anderson order

:

General

Closed Thread

Old July 29th, 2008, 18:22   #16
Maverick0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawdog View Post
It's a long story that has been discussed here a number of times. Repeating would not lead to anything positive.

People who were in on the order should be in touch with Ray, who should be responding to them.

Ld
Well, if someone makes a post in the public forum for all to see, it's to be expected that some people who aren't actually involved may be curious to know what's happening. Perhaps to find where the fault lies to avoid dealing with that themselves?
Old July 29th, 2008, 18:27   #17
Tex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drache View Post
and from what it sounds like Ray isn't replying to inquiries, thus the head of the order isnt doing anything about it....
read what swat five-six posted ray is doing something but has more to do. courts are slow its not 7-11.

_/|
Old July 29th, 2008, 18:28   #18
Danke

I hate to say it but I also lost out on an A&A order.

After many email exchanges and discussions about solving the problem it was completly dropped by A&A and any further communication attempt I make just goes into Mark's spam folder I presume.

I've written off the $500.00+ as a loss and due to the amount of time I gave them to correct the situation I can't recover this on a credit card protection program, and the value is too low to claim on house insurance so it's just a total loss.

Just left with a bad taste in my mouth on that particular store. I can't say anyone else's experince will mirror mine, I'm just sharing with the comunity.
Old July 29th, 2008, 18:36   #19
Rainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drache
And you dont want to sell the mags because you just might get the gun...
Damn skippy that and at 15 mags (longer style mind you, 15 shot) you can throw out your back picking up the box there in.

Quote:
and from what it sounds like Ray isn't replying to inquiries, thus the head of the order isnt doing anything about it....
Plus one on not responding, sent him well over half a dozen emails no response I know he's just the middleman but he did say he would use legal action haven't seen any as of yet (or heard). The last bit of gossip I heard on the Dec07 group order is that Mark has nothing of that order left and will not credit Ray or other people. On the last order before he shut down (March??) that shipment was in country but is currently being held by CBSA. This is gossip I heard mind you so take it with a grain of salt (or block).
Old July 29th, 2008, 18:37   #20
Drache
BALLET, TYPE: SELF LOATHING, ANALBURST

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tex View Post
read what swat five-six posted ray is doing something but has more to do. courts are slow its not 7-11.
Yeah and with people posting things like this:
Quote:
No info after repeated polite emails from A&A and no info from Ray.
Thats why I posted what I did. If I had thousands of dollars worth of stuff that belonged to other people that was on the line Id be damned sure to send messages to all of the owners explaining every single step....
Old July 29th, 2008, 18:39   #21
Goldman

Send a message via MSN to Goldman
Quote:
Yeah and with people posting things like this:

Thats why I posted what I did. If I had thousands of dollars worth of stuff that belonged to other people that was on the line Id be damned sure to send messages to all of the owners explaining every single step....
My understanding is that Ray doesn't have the money, Mark does, hence the lawsuit.

Anyway, how about we leave the speculation and comments to those involved, instead of mudslinging bs 8th hand information?

My Buy/Sell 1337ness rating
Old July 29th, 2008, 18:42   #22
aZn_triXta07

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldman View Post
My understanding is that Ray doesn't have the money, Mark does, hence the lawsuit.

Anyway, how about we leave the speculation and comments to those involved, instead of mudslinging bs 8th hand information?
Yes, Ray did file a lawsuit but Mark did not reply to anything even though it was sent by lettermail.

I was in contact with Ray last week and he said he was going to court soon to appeal his case but wasn't really sure how it would work out simply because the fact that we're dealing with selling airsoft.
Old July 29th, 2008, 21:09   #23
Gryphon

I'll have to tell you guys the story sometime of how Mark Anderson fucked me out of a $1,000 gun. After I essentially launched him into this business selling CA guns here a couple of years back, he showed me no loyalty or offered any assistance. A real class act, this guy.

Funny thing is, he's still selling guns to people he knows last I heard.

Someone might be inclined to telephone his business, A&A Surplus, at 204-476-2963 and inquire.
Old July 29th, 2008, 21:16   #24
Drache

I think this is one of the many reasons why "group orders" shouldn't be allowed. Airsoft is too grey of an area for even a retailer to guarantee that a gun will make it....
Old July 29th, 2008, 21:16   #25
Boche
I am memel, hear me roar!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
Funny thing is, he's still selling guns to people he knows last I heard.
Even though this is hearsay, I predicted this to my teammates shortly after he posted about shutting down.

The Shepherd always finds His sheep.
The Flat Earth has me Levelled.
Old July 29th, 2008, 21:20   #26
Torque

I too am in the process if fileing a lawsuit aganst Mark, He has been ignoreing my emails and phone calls.

Zombie Emergency Response Operations
Old July 29th, 2008, 21:22   #27
Drache

the funny part is that you try to complain about any of the retailers left and people spit on you for it and tell you "not to rock the boat". Personally if you want to operate as a "retailer" you should be held liable for all the money you take!
Old July 29th, 2008, 21:26   #28
Ronan
Official Crybaby Chairsofter

Quote:
the funny part is that you try to complain about any of the retailers left and people spit on you for it and tell you "not to rock the boat". Personally if you want to operate as a "retailer" you should be held liable for all the money you take!
+1
Old July 29th, 2008, 21:28   #29
Crunchmeister

Quote:
Originally Posted by memel View Post
Even though this is hearsay, I predicted this to my teammates shortly after he posted about shutting down.
If you look back to the original "A&A is closing" thread from last winter, I also said that this was more than likely what he was going to do with at least his remaining stock, because when he shut down, he had an assload of guns in stock. Whether or not he's still importing in small numbers for people he knows is just a guess.

But like you said, it's hearsay until someone who's dealt with him recently can confirm it.
Old July 29th, 2008, 21:32   #30
Drache

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crunchmeister View Post
But like you said, it's hearsay until someone who's dealt with him recently can confirm it.
Which why would they if they have their own private importer?
Closed ThreadTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General