Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

double feeding

:

Doctor's Corner

Old July 2nd, 2009, 23:55   #1
frontpage

double feeding

hi there well i bought a g36c a while back worked great till a while back started to double feed on me they would jam up on the flash hidder and roll out the barrell.
rebuilt the mech box no problem but still same prob one thing i noted is my gear does not have a tappet plate delayer and i have seen other most gears with them is that needed? when i tore it down it was not there and it was not in the gear box when i tore it down ..

I upgraded spring can't remember exactly but think was a 120, G-Factory Aluminum Piston For AEG , G&P SP System Polyamide Explosive Bearing Piston Head , steel bushings and copper shims, Area 1000 Cylinder Head For Gearbox Version 3, went together sweet shoots consistant speed 334 to 340 but still double feeding but not as often grrr....

should i replace the tapet plate or add a tappet plate delayer i have one on my spare mech box i bought that doesn't shoot worth a damn have to tear it down and rebuild it as jams up but thats another issue all together and one i can fix.

PS - help lol want to go to xtreme tactics this friday in winnipeg ..

thanks for any help ahead of time
I play with guns and pretend to make war to remind myself and others how easy it is to die in real life, so I honour the sacrifice others make on our behalf even if I do not agree with the policies that send them where they go, so I work to bring them home so that no one may ever forget what was done this and every other day and not to be just swept away as many people wish it would stay.
frontpage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 3rd, 2009, 00:02   #2
ujiro

Send a message via MSN to ujiro
Have you checked your hop up rubber and hop up unit? Could be an issue there as well.
Old July 3rd, 2009, 00:21   #3
sushicake

it's either your hop-up aint turned high enough so the bb's just roll out, or your hop up is super dirty and you might want to try and clean it. A few drops of sili oil or spray in the hopup helps.
Old July 3rd, 2009, 09:53   #4
frontpage

ok cool will try that on the hop up .. have some new rubbers but when looked at the one in it it seems ok so didn't change it out
I play with guns and pretend to make war to remind myself and others how easy it is to die in real life, so I honour the sacrifice others make on our behalf even if I do not agree with the policies that send them where they go, so I work to bring them home so that no one may ever forget what was done this and every other day and not to be just swept away as many people wish it would stay.
Old July 4th, 2009, 16:01   #5
frontpage

works great

hi all well retimed the gear box and used a touch of thin pure silicone on the hop up and tried the tappet delayer but it won't fit so left it off now works amazing. put my 11.1v lipo on the gun with led to warn when battery low to shut it down so don't ove heat it, fiance played it last night at xtreme tactics and fires rails of bb's with the laser is one scary machine fires consistintly at 340fps and 345fps and indoor max there is 350fps so just under the wire.

this is my first rebuild and went so smooth thanks for all the help here your all great
no double feeds anymore
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Doctor's Corner