Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Wanna Buy A VFC

:

Newbie Tank

Old October 3rd, 2016, 13:49   #1
jamilism

Wanna Buy A VFC

i want to get my hands on a vfc.

Should i buy for any potential black friday deals or there arnt any im airsoft?

The prices at uct looka good amd airspft depot too

What do you guys thinl ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
jamilism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 3rd, 2016, 13:54   #2
Desmodus
Mexifaggot

Yea.... I'd definitely say wait and see if there are Black Friday sales worth pursuing.

Primaries: LCT AK74MN w/SKTBR, VFC M4 SOPMOD Block 2
Secondary: Latino heat, TM Glock 17

Last edited by Desmodus; October 3rd, 2016 at 13:57..
Desmodus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 3rd, 2016, 14:07   #3
jamilism

@Desmondus

This will be my first purchase ... the price posted on UCT or AD are good. I was wondering will the prices during black Friday be any different to those posted now ?
Are they worth the wait - considering VFC can be sold out in minutes if the price is right and that would be mean I would have to wait longer to get the gun in stock or in the price point that I wanna buy since after any sale the prices go up.
Old October 3rd, 2016, 14:53   #4
Seags

I don't really think airsoft guns sell like concert tickets. But yes if they do Black Friday deals I'd expect quite a few people to pick them up but it's no guarantee that they will do a sale.

You could also get AV'd and browse the clasifieds. They are commonly sold here.

And pretty much everyone here will tell you that VFC produces the best airsoft guns currently so no matter if you wait or not you're getting top quality.
Seags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 3rd, 2016, 15:31   #5
Swattiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamilism View Post
@Desmondus

This will be my first purchase ... the price posted on UCT or AD are good. I was wondering will the prices during black Friday be any different to those posted now ?
Are they worth the wait - considering VFC can be sold out in minutes if the price is right and that would be mean I would have to wait longer to get the gun in stock or in the price point that I wanna buy since after any sale the prices go up.
From the observation of last few years, the retailers just use Black Friday to clean up some unwanted stock, so prices are good but most of the on-sale guns are either low end or outdated items.

Don't expect too much or you will be disappointed.
Swattiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 3rd, 2016, 16:35   #6
jamilism

Thanks for the input.
I worked im retail for a year and yeah i agree boxing day labor day and black friday deals are ways to clear unwanted stocks. Good products are flashed on flyer with the same everyday discount to make them look good.

So my understanding is vr line of vfc have the same internals. What seperates them is the external (rails and such). Saber cqb looks good but the vr16 elite tac looka good too.

Also airsoft depot has a saber cqb with mosfet 2016 edition. So my question is should i get the starter saber cqb or with the mosfet installed.

I wanted to go with g&g first but seems like everyone likes vfc for quality and being a new player the less hassle in the beginning with guns is a win for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old October 3rd, 2016, 22:42   #7
Swattiger

I do not have experience with the model you are interested in, but I own G&G M14 both the EBR and Veteran, both are good right of the box with excellent externals, internals are also good. Both of them shoot far and accurate. But a bit heavy and long for normal skirmish, but good as a DMR or support fire weapon.

So if you go for the medium or higher end of G&G, they are pretty good as well. But the price is also comparable to a VFC.
Swattiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 4th, 2016, 09:09   #8
Desmodus
Mexifaggot

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamilism View Post

I wanted to go with g&g first but seems like everyone likes vfc for quality and being a new player the less hassle in the beginning with guns is a win for me
Just go with the VFC. You'll be much happier. They are an excellent upgrade platform down the line with great quality control put into them. If you also eventually want to sell it they retain their value quite well and are very much in demand.

Primaries: LCT AK74MN w/SKTBR, VFC M4 SOPMOD Block 2
Secondary: Latino heat, TM Glock 17
Desmodus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 4th, 2016, 10:05   #9
NAAZ
One of those username tags...

take a look at triggerairsoft.com

I looked at the retailer's posts on ASC and once in a while they seem to have good deals (discounts on ALL guns). I'm planning on waiting for a major holiday to make purchases. it wouldn't hurt to check back when sales start. I subscribed to this thread: http://www.airsoftcanada.com/showthread.php?t=153156 so if TA posts any sort of sales or promotions I'll be the first to get on it.
NAAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Newbie Tank