Airsoft Canada
http://triggerairsoft.com/shop/

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Official I hate Canada postal service thread!!!

:

General

Closed Thread

Old December 28th, 2012, 20:05   #931
MilanWG
Perroz Designs

I tend not to like to complain about the CP - but I don't know what to do at this point.

They have recently lost three separate packages of mine which I shipped out.

Because there was no tracking info/option - all I get is shoulder-shrugs from the local post office employees and manager.

I realize it is a busy season with the holidays, but this is absolutely ridiculous.

I have lost over $200 worth of goods with no way of finding out where they went or how I can get them back...

Is it the employees incorrectly labeling the package for final shipment?
What is going on?

Is there anything I can do besides paying for the more expensive trackable shipping options from now on???
Old December 28th, 2012, 20:16   #932
jordan7831
will always be Mike Litoris in our hearts

Maybe you can use a printer to make a shipping label and send a picture of the shipping address to the buyers for them to confirm. Or try another post office.
Old December 28th, 2012, 20:22   #933
MilanWG
Perroz Designs

I print all my labels so there is no misinterpretation in regard to final shipping addresses.

I still don't understand where or what is happening to the packages.

Normally - if you have incorrect postage or an incorrect shipping label the package will be sent back to your original address, but I don't receive any items back in the mail. Its as though they just disappear... CP magic
Old January 3rd, 2013, 17:48   #934
Styrak

Send a message via MSN to Styrak
Quote:
Originally Posted by MilanWG View Post
I tend not to like to complain about the CP - but I don't know what to do at this point.

They have recently lost three separate packages of mine which I shipped out.

Because there was no tracking info/option - all I get is shoulder-shrugs from the local post office employees and manager.

I realize it is a busy season with the holidays, but this is absolutely ridiculous.

I have lost over $200 worth of goods with no way of finding out where they went or how I can get them back...

Is it the employees incorrectly labeling the package for final shipment?
What is going on?

Is there anything I can do besides paying for the more expensive trackable shipping options from now on???
If you're sending anything other than a letter, you get a tracking number even with the cheapest option which is regular parcel. If you're sending packages, you would have got a tracking number.

Also if you were sending stuff worth so much to you, why didn't you add the proper insurance?

Airsoft Sales and Repair/Upgrade Services
Old January 3rd, 2013, 19:02   #935
MilanWG
Perroz Designs

They were all letter sized packages/envelopes.

I was at the post office today and was quoted $60 for a tracking option to the UK for a letter sized envelope.
Old January 5th, 2013, 20:43   #936
Styrak

Send a message via MSN to Styrak
Oh, almost everyone here is talking about domestic shipping. International shipping is a whole different ball game.

Airsoft Sales and Repair/Upgrade Services
Old January 5th, 2013, 21:11   #937
OM3GA

I've actually had better luck shipping to the US with Canada post than shipping domestically. The last was one I sent to a friend in Pennsylvania and she got it in just under two weeks. Compared to the last thing I got from Alberta took almost four.

It also doesn't help the the local Canada Post guy likes leaving packages outside without even knocking.

Durate et vosmet rebus servate secundis.
Old January 12th, 2013, 05:53   #938
Derpystronk

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilanWG View Post
They were all letter sized packages/envelopes.

I was at the post office today and was quoted $60 for a tracking option to the UK for a letter sized envelope.
No guarantee the tracking will help you there. Just sent something to the UK w/ International Xpress post. Guaranteed 4 business days. Item has had no update for five days now since it has "left the country."

If you are mailing stuff to the UK and it keeps getting lost it might be Royal Mails or Parcel Force's fault. They don't exactly have a great track record. Wish I knew that before shipping.
Old January 24th, 2013, 14:38   #939
LIL'WEI
/ \ This close to receiving an ASC castration. Luckily we kind of like you.

Relocating from Edmonton to Halifax, sent my babies from Edmonton to Halifax and my items are now "on hold to verify the address", WTF is that? Called CS 3 times, updated my address three times and still on hold. Wtf....All they say is "You have to wait, we can not communicate with local post offices, there is nothing we can do.." It's been 4 days and no one even contact me...... Are they still communicating on horses or what?!!!!! Worst fucking service ever!

Last edited by LIL'WEI; January 24th, 2013 at 14:51..
Old January 24th, 2013, 15:17   #940
Maxxa

I'm pretty sure they didn't even come down my street today... Nobody's mailbox arm was up. Is there a Canada post only holiday we don't know of or something?
2 weeks ago when I was waiting for my chonograph to show up they didn't even put the mail box arm up but they did to my neighbour's so I assumed I had no mail but the pick-up ticket was in the box 'till another letter was delivered the next day.
I'm pretty sure the mail people get bored and just like to mess with people... over time they have perfected the craft an know what you are looking forward to and just how to screw you around for it.
Old January 24th, 2013, 16:14   #941
IggysPiggy

My package today when checking tracking shows delivered and signed for, but it really hadn't been as I'd been home all day and there was no parcel in my hands nor had I signed for anything. Low and behold after stressing out for almost three hours that my FCC kit was gone it Shows up on my door step. There usually pretty decent around here but this one freaked me out.
Old January 25th, 2013, 13:49   #942
audi_bhoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by IggysPiggy View Post
My package today when checking tracking shows delivered and signed for, but it really hadn't been as I'd been home all day and there was no parcel in my hands nor had I signed for anything. Low and behold after stressing out for almost three hours that my FCC kit was gone it Shows up on my door step. There usually pretty decent around here but this one freaked me out.

Happened to me twice, first time the package (a GBB-R M4) had been left on my front porch door which I never enter through, and the second time the item was marked a second time as out for delivery couple days after.

Now I just received a package from EBairsoft, a flashlight and a pressure pad for it. Received the package wrapped in a transparent plastic from Canada Post stating that they apologize that my item was damaged during mail and it wasn't their fault.

Up to that point, fine.

I open the package, boom !! There's only the pressure pad, not a tiny part of the flashlight is in the package.

I then called the number on the CP plastic.

After half an hour going through the automated messages, talked to a woman saying me that I need to contact the shipper and tell them the item has been damaged, and the shipper will then be able to start an investigation with CP and such.

Wow, how can I tell the shipper that the item has been damaged WHEN I DON'T EVEN HAVE THE BROKEN PARTS.

I hate Canada Post sometimes...
Old January 25th, 2013, 13:59   #943
FirestormX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxxa View Post
I'm pretty sure the mail people get bored and just like to mess with people... over time they have perfected the craft an know what you are looking forward to and just how to screw you around for it.
Hahaha, I like this theory.
Old February 10th, 2013, 02:14   #944
chronic

Stupid question #87: I live in a detached home. We have a community mailbox. Canada post does not even attempt delivery if a signature is required. They just put the notice on my mailbox and write on it "no answer". I called them about this to complain and they said that there is no "door delivery service" if there is a community mailbox. I live in Mississauga. Is this true?
Old February 27th, 2013, 19:25   #945
mike_sinyard
derp!

Second order online for airsoft gear. Ordered my plate carrier from the states. Once shipping finallllyyyyyy started it moved fairly quickly. But again. Same as last time, canada post prolongs me from getting my hands on my gear for an extra day. I live in an apt. Building and because of that he just drives past my complex and doesnt even bother to stop in to leave a ticket. Tracking says it was delivered but no one home. Even though im home all day. I call canada post they give me my ticket number. I call shoppers and they say they dont have it yet. So AGAIN its back at the post office and i hAve to wait till tomorrow for them to drop it off at shoppers for me to drive out there and get it. Why do we even pay these guys? -.-
Closed ThreadTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General