Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Airsoft Guns Discussion
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

firepower AK47

:

Airsoft Guns Discussion

Old October 29th, 2006, 23:37   #16
SuperCkicken

yea as curtis was saying, there are 2 sigs under 400 at www.airsoftkelowna.com/forum go cehck them out, from what iv heard theyre fairly good for a beginer gun
SuperCkicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 29th, 2006, 23:49   #17
CuppoJava

i think this was the biggest realization for me when i was considering a cheap brand:

"A used Marui will always be better than a new no-name airsoft gun"

...so if you have cash..fork it over
...if you don't...buy used.
CuppoJava is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 30th, 2006, 00:08   #18
aZn_triXta07

That's pretty naive of you to make such a statement, but just wait ... by late November I'll have a new load-out of purely china-branded guns, from what I've seen, they are on par with Marui minus a few minor details.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuppoJava View Post
i think this was the biggest realization for me when i was considering a cheap brand:

"A used Marui will always be better than a new no-name airsoft gun"

...so if you have cash..fork it over
...if you don't...buy used.
aZn_triXta07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 30th, 2006, 16:57   #19
Red Ghost

Send a message via MSN to Red Ghost
Quote:
Originally Posted by taylorvw View Post
does anyone know of somone with a 552 or a p90 for sale.?
Not on here unless you're age-verified. And to the best of my knowledge, anywhere else for that matter.

Apparently, a hand grenade does not belong in my toolbox. Nor does a hand grenade with the pin pulled belong in someone else's toolbox.

When In Doubt, Empty A Magazine.

Red Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 30th, 2006, 19:10   #20
freddyclaw

don;t get firepower i got their fp8 because i was short on cash and a mid step it broke once... got a new one worked 1 week broke again. Yes it was a new one. So 2 of them broke for me in a period of 2 weeks. The magazines fall out of gun too. Save yourself the money and hassle get a end of season deal at some local shop. I got a g3 sg1 by TM for 700 bucks in total all i need in saved myself 150 or so. My summary Firepower sucks
freddyclaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 31st, 2006, 18:01   #21
taylorvw

thanks all im really looking into the 552 or the famas
taylorvw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 31st, 2006, 23:49   #22
taylorvw

azn trixta what guns do you think will come in"what modle"?
taylorvw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 1st, 2006, 00:40   #23
SuperCkicken

i dunno about china brands... ive only seen dissapointments with those, however i cannot generalize theyre all bad as i haveonly seen a few.. but i knew somone with the china brand aug and it appeared to be more of spitting the bbs out rather than shooting with about the same acuracy of an ebb
SuperCkicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 1st, 2006, 01:24   #24
CanIplayDaddy

The CYma new generation of AEGs, namely CM .027 and higher, ie. the CM.027 - MP5J, CM .028 - AK47, CM .031 - AK74 have been tested by my friend and he says its an almost complete clone of the TM version, for the fraction of the price. Abundance of metal parts, metal gearbox, decent FPS just abit below TMs FPS, (but the AK74 has gone on par with it) I think only the piston is weaker than TMs.

I usually frown at China stuff but these new Cyma AEGs are really cheap and good! However still cannot bring myself to own Cyma AEGs among my TM GBBs and AEGs. But for newcomers and ppl on bduget, cyma is a good alternative already.
CanIplayDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 2nd, 2006, 13:21   #25
Beaner12

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by aZn_triXta07 View Post
firepower sucks, plastic gearboxes suck. get a CYMA or a WELL
are you insane? for one CYMA sucks and i have the FP8 ive been using it for a while the scope sucks but i got the PALCO, wich is a good retailer i tested it and i was running about 325 fps STEADY with .2's when on semi its deadly accurate and with the right hop-up so is the range, idk about the AK but the FP8 is a great buy, ive held my own against people with classic armies and Toko's.
Beaner12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 2nd, 2006, 13:30   #26
Droc
this shit isn't even airsoft. Its on the same level as softair, eating crayons, and puberty.
Old November 2nd, 2006, 23:21   #27
ancorp
AK Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beaner12 View Post
are you insane? for one CYMA sucks and i have the FP8 ive been using it for a while the scope sucks but i got the PALCO, wich is a good retailer i tested it and i was running about 325 fps STEADY with .2's when on semi its deadly accurate and with the right hop-up so is the range, idk about the AK but the FP8 is a great buy, ive held my own against people with classic armies and Toko's.
Are you? The new CYMA Aegs are the shit, beats PALCO and FP crap hands down. The CM.028, while it has its downsides, fires at a higher FPS stock than a TM, and has better looking "wood" too. Almost completely compatable with TM parts, except the hopup, and thus barrel. Those can be replaced by a nice Element brand hopup though.

Cheers,
Alex
ancorp is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Airsoft Guns Discussion