Airsoft in MONTREAL.

:

Newbie Tank

Old July 4th, 2010, 18:02   #16
Johnny Campini

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huge View Post
There was one last week...and every 2 weeks pretty much all year long

yeah, this is what i eared too, there is supposed to have a game one Tuesday out fo two... 25 $ from 18h00 to midnight...

but, i called there, but, they didn't seem to know. This is why i posted here, i thought probably one member has been there already... and could confirm it.

I have no problem playing outside the city... and i can manage a way to get there, but, playing in the city, for 25$ a night sounded good to me.
Johnny Campini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 4th, 2010, 18:02   #17
SHaKaL

Send a message via MSN to SHaKaL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drake View Post
There've been games all summer.
Yeah sure... do you know anybody who attended?

There was like 13 guys last game (on the roster)... Nothing to compare to the winter games.

Anyway... Action 500 is not airsoft to me but paintball without paintballs

101e 506Pir Fox Company - SHTYK NOZH
SHaKaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 4th, 2010, 18:05   #18
Deadpool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Campini View Post
yeah, this is what i eared too, there is supposed to have a game one Tuesday out fo two... 25 $ from 18h00 to midnight...

but, i called there, but, they didn't seem to know. This is why i posted here, i thought probably one member has been there already... and could confirm it.

I have no problem playing outside the city... and i can manage a way to get there, but, playing in the city, for 25$ a night sounded good to me.
You could have PMed the organizer before posting a second thread. I'm sure he would've loved to give you info on the next game.

Vérificateur d'age Mauricie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strelok View Post
So you're saying we cannot engage in a hobby once we are older?

Children these days.
Deadpool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 4th, 2010, 18:18   #19
Huge
formerly Huge94

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHaKaL View Post

There was like 13 guys last game (on the roster)... Nothing to compare to the winter games.

Anyway... Action 500 is not airsoft to me but paintball without paintballs
I can name at least 20 people excluding myself. Of course its not the same, but they are pretty good games (bit o' milsim too).
Huge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 4th, 2010, 18:53   #20
Johnny Campini

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadpool View Post
You could have PMed the organizer before posting a second thread. I'm sure he would've loved to give you info on the next game.
I did.
Old July 4th, 2010, 19:01   #21
Deadpool

And?...

Quote:

Children these days.
Old July 4th, 2010, 19:04   #22
Johnny Campini

Quote:
Is it because you don't have a car/driver's license or because your too lazy to go to games outside of montréal. Tu sais...Y'a tout un autre monde en dehors de l'île et c'est beau Ã* découvrir!
Oh... Je suis bien d'accord avec toi : en dehors de l'ÃŽle, il existe un autre monde...

J'ai habité 2 ans au Brésil, et j'ai eu la chance de voyagé en Chine... et bon, comme tout montréalais qui se respecte, j'ai visité une panoplie d'endroits, (en dehors de la métropole) dans ce merveilleux Québec qu'est le nôtre...)

Mais, non, je n'ai plus de voiture... (j'étudie en cuisine maintenant, Ã* temps plein, et les D.E.P., ça empêche de travailler 40 h semaine...) et je n'ai plus les moyens de pollués..

Toutefois, j'aimais la possibilité de jouer Ã* 30 min de chez moi, 2 fois par mois, pour peu de frais.

Je suis nouveau dans le milieu, je n'ai pas d'équipe, et je dois manger mes croûtes, si tu intuites.

J'imagine que pour aller dans les "mainevent", il faut être en équipe, ou connaître des gens, sinon, l'expérience doit être un peu amenuisée.
Old July 4th, 2010, 19:06   #23
Johnny Campini

Quote:
And?...
no answer.
Old July 4th, 2010, 19:25   #24
Deadpool

Quote:
Je suis nouveau dans le milieu, je n'ai pas d'équipe, et je dois manger mes croûtes, si tu intuites.

J'imagine que pour aller dans les "mainevent", il faut être en équipe, ou connaître des gens, sinon, l'expérience doit être un peu amenuisée.
Contrairement Ã* la croyance de plusieurs nouveaux, t'as pas besoin d'un team pour être invité au game. Même que la plupart des game de l'été sont même pas sur invitation et pour celle qui le sont, je suis la preuve que t'as pas besoin de faire parti d'une équipe. Juste Ã* t'inscrire au games, Ã* demander si quelqu'un peut te faire un lift et tu vas finir, en faisant tes preuves, par te faire inviter au parties privées et Ã* recevoir une invitation pour joindre une équipe ou recontrer d'autres personnes qui en ont pas et former votre propre équipe. Heck! Just check out Barbie's signature!
Quote:
no answer.
Donne lui le temps de te répondre, C'est pas tout le monde qui est comme moi pis qui check ASC au 20 minutes.

Quote:

Children these days.

Last edited by Deadpool; July 4th, 2010 at 19:27..
Old July 4th, 2010, 22:15   #25
Boyso
a.k.a. LastSpartan

Send a message via MSN to Boyso
Ta juste Ã* te poster In pour la prochaine game au Action 500. C'est facile d'accès en metro, et sa te permetterais de possiblement te faire Age vérifier, et te faire connaître des autres.

Il y a pleins de gens interessés au carpooling, faut juste demander.

"WHEN I DIE
BURY ME
UPSIDE DOWN
SO THE WORLD
CAN KISS MY ASS"
-Platoon

Boyso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 4th, 2010, 22:44   #26
Jagd
Jagdalex

Quote:
I did.
Dude you never sent me any PM whatsoever regarding the Action 500 games. I wrote in my thread that for anyone that has questions regarding the games to PM me and you never did...Don't call Action they don't know, it's me who organize them and if people has any questions they ask me through PM on this website (that's what has been agreed with me and the AC manager and that's what I have posted in the thread).

Donc si tu as des questions ou si tu veux jouer pas de trouble shoot moi un PM ou inscrit toi lors de la prochaine game. Habituellement je les fais aux 2 semaines!

Quote:

Dude instead of talking about something that you don't know shit about, (the game that I am hosting) you should come see for yourself if they really cant compare to the winter games, I was told that after March nobody would come and yet we are in July and the game are still running even in July.

There is some people who really like the idea of being able to play one night a week in Montreal and actually like the game/scenario that I am preparing, different from the ones being made during the winter time.

The best game at Action 500 are those with max 20-24 players total. They are 100 times better than when you have 60 peoples and everybody camps and spray everywhere! That's the reason why i am putting a limit of 24, there is one game that we were more than that and I refused people for that reason. At AC500 Less is better trust me!
Jagd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 4th, 2010, 23:03   #27
SHaKaL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagdalex View Post

Dude instead of talking about something that you don't know shit about, (the game that I am hosting) you should come see for yourself if they really cant compare to the winter games, I was told that after March nobody would come and yet we are in July and the game are still running even in July.

There is some people who really like the idea of being able to play one night a week in Montreal and actually like the game/scenario that I am preparing, different from the ones being made during the winter time.

The best game at Action 500 are those with max 20-24 players total. They are 100 times better than when you have 60 peoples and everybody camps and spray everywhere! That's the reason why i am putting a limit of 24, there is one game that we were more than that and I refused people for that reason. At AC500 Less is better trust me!
C'était pas pour chier sur les games que tu organise...

Mais pour moi le airsoft au action 500 a rien a voir avec le airsoft... comme j'ai dit c'est du paintball sans les paintballs (a part les milliers effouarer partout ).
Pis en passant c'est bien la première année qu'il y'as du airsoft en été la bas.

Félicitation pour le fait que tu organises des games la pour ceux qui ne peuvent aller aux games a l'extérieur de Montréal.

En passant j'y ai été en masse au action 500 juste pas cette année; j'ai commencer a y aller quand tu connaissait même pas c"était quoi le airsoft.
Pas besoin de m'expliquer comment ca se déroule.

Old July 4th, 2010, 23:11   #28
Jagd
Jagdalex

Quote:
C'était pas pour chier sur les games que tu organise...

Mais pour moi le airsoft au action 500 a rien a voir avec le airsoft... comme j'ai dit c'est du paintball sans les paintballs (a part les milliers effouarer partout ).
Pis en passant c'est bien la première année qu'il y'as du airsoft en été la bas.

Félicitation pour le fait que tu organises des games la pour ceux qui ne peuvent aller aux games a l'extérieur de Montréal.

En passant j'y ai été en masse au action 500 juste pas cette année; j'ai commencer a y aller quand tu connaissait même pas c"était quoi le airsoft.
Pas besoin de m'expliquer comment ca se déroule.
Le AC c'est pas le best, c'est sur qui a de la peinture partout pis c'est 100 fois mieux des games extérieur (mais ça on le sait, tout le monde le sait, faque un moment donné faudrait juste que le monde arrête de toujours rammener cet argument lÃ*...). C'est pas juste pour le monde qui ne peuvent pas jouer Ã* l'extérieur de Montréal pcq je vais Ã* bcp de game Ã* l'extérieur de MTl et la plupart des joueurs qui viennent Ã* mes games aussi. Mais c'est juste que c'est pas toujours évident pour tout le monde de consacrer une journée complète au airsoft la fds et en plus durant l'été, donc les mardis soirs sont lÃ* pour ça!

Mais quand tu as un kit réservé pour le AC. Moi j'ai un ensemble complet BDU et vest réservé pour les places qui a en masse de peinture partout. POur une bonne dose de CQB Ã* 20-24 par partie le AC c'est très bon. C'est pas parfait Ã* cause du fuckin sable collant et de la peinture mais bon il faut passer par dessus sinon on vient pas...

Je te dis, viens Ã* une de mes games de 20-24 avec des scénarios plus Milsim et tu vas voir tu vas être agréablement surpris! ;-)

Last edited by Jagd; July 4th, 2010 at 23:15..
Jagd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 4th, 2010, 23:13   #29
SHaKaL

m'as revenir un moment donner

Old July 4th, 2010, 23:17   #30
Jagd
Jagdalex

Quote: