Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

BuyAirsoft.ca -- New retailer?

:

General

Closed Thread

Old February 7th, 2007, 19:17   #136
Uziguy
Banned

here is what the actual Desert Eagle will look like when it arrives at your door;

http://www.hobbytron.com/AirsoftGunP...leCR90520.html
Old February 7th, 2007, 19:22   #137
Flabeo

Send a message via MSN to Flabeo
Yea I personally will not buy from them.
Old February 7th, 2007, 19:26   #138
Grim Fandango

Send a message via ICQ to Grim Fandango Send a message via MSN to Grim Fandango
Their reviews are awesome. Here's a review for a $220 MP5 AEG:

Quote:
Ah... the cmo27-J i love that new plastic/metal smell. Its a nice gun,it feels really good in your hands,and has some nice weight to it. too bad mine broke after a week of use im still trying to fix it but its rediculously hard to get the thing open. first the semi auto stopped working then it just stopped working, I pull the trigger on semi auto, it fires like its on full auto but nothing comes out. hopefully I can fix it. But while it worked it was great! I give this gun a 3...out of 5.
3 out of 5 stars for a gun that "feels nice" in your hands and has "nice weight", but will break easily. The perfect choice for those looking for an expensive paperweight.
Old February 7th, 2007, 19:28   #139
Uziguy
Banned

I think I would buy from them. They are not 100% honest in there listings but they do ship there products. You just need to know what your buying before you buy it.

Like there elec. 18c Marui clone. Its not made by well like they say (though well is a subsidiary) it is made by CYMA. It is the CYMA 030 and it has been given rave reviews and there are even videos of it firing on youtube. This is a great gun and a great deal, but still there ad is very misleading.
Old February 7th, 2007, 19:36   #140
Pip

Send a message via MSN to Pip
Yeah, i'd buy from them if they were honest about what they were selling...no photochop of the products taken form another website etc..Good to hear that they are fast when it comes to shipping though
Smelly troll is smelly.
Old February 7th, 2007, 20:19   #141
Lakonian
kos

I think more bad will come from them (in the future) than good. I mean they're already falsely advertising their products, and "forgeting" to add the make of the model. When I first saw it, to be honest, I thought it was the biggest scam around....
Old February 7th, 2007, 20:29   #142
tony123

those pics arent very good you cant tell what brand name they are selling
Old February 7th, 2007, 20:52   #143
aZn_triXta07

Uhmmm dude, it's made by WELL cause when I ordered it they told me it was a CYMA, when I got it it was a WELL, so they said oh sorry and let me return it lol. Yeah they are quite shady but if you bug the frigging hell out of them they will cough it up.

BTW the CYMA 030 isn't a piece of shit, the WELL is though!
Most of their guns are either brought in directly from WELL or from Team SD in the states.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uziguy View Post
I think I would buy from them. They are not 100% honest in there listings but they do ship there products. You just need to know what your buying before you buy it.

Like there elec. 18c Marui clone. Its not made by well like they say (though well is a subsidiary) it is made by CYMA. It is the CYMA 030 and it has been given rave reviews and there are even videos of it firing on youtube. This is a great gun and a great deal, but still there ad is very misleading.
Old February 7th, 2007, 22:27   #144
Vivisector

Send a message via MSN to Vivisector
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
Thats great, unless I meet you in person, you are just a made up account. Made by the owners of that site. (actually I notice a few newish accounts that seem to push these chinese products and this store.

FYI please don't take offense, I think that about most people on here, with a few exceptions. You can think of me as a fake account too.

/tinfoilhaton
He's a member of our windsorairsoftclub.com website. I've never met him, but he was there before buyairsoft.ca came into the picture. So, at the very least, he's not a made up account :P
Old February 7th, 2007, 22:31   #145
dontask

Send a message via MSN to dontask
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uziguy View Post
I dont know why they dont just state who the manufacturers are on all of there listings. Dont hide the fact that your selling cheap guns!!!!
this really annoys me... I don't think I will buy from them unless they start to label the manufacturers and also measure fps by .2 bbs
Old February 7th, 2007, 22:47   #146
aZn_triXta07

They do, unless you're looking at the really cheap shit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dontask View Post
this really annoys me... I don't think I will buy from them unless they start to label the manufacturers and also measure fps by .2 bbs
Old February 8th, 2007, 00:08   #147
Styrak

Send a message via MSN to Styrak
I bought a gun from them, and have had many questions answered. They actually seem really nice and have good customer service. I ordered a their Glock 17 Metal, which is made by HFC (which they told me when I asked) on Feb 5 at noon, and it was waiting in my mailbox by the time I got home today(Feb 7 5:00pm). I also bought a bag of 3000 .20g BB's. The gun seems nice. I have yet to fire it because I am waiting on a propane adapter from Airsoft Innovations.

I say again, the shipping was fast. Also, the gun is heavy (2lb with mag)and sounds really nice when cocked/slide-released.

Here's a picture I took myself.

Old February 8th, 2007, 00:09   #148
aZn_triXta07

Nice gun!
Old February 8th, 2007, 00:28   #149
arman

well they erased my thread bout this so im taging on to this one... thanks Vivisector for the backup. I also took a trip to toronto on Jan 3rd and emailed Honest John like 5 time in 2 weaks and no reply so i couldnt get verified. thats why buy airsoft and A@A will get my money.
Old February 8th, 2007, 01:20   #150
dontask

Send a message via MSN to dontask
Quote:
Originally Posted by aZn_triXta07 View Post
They do, unless you're looking at the really cheap shit.
y would u look at the expensive stuff?
theres asc armoury for that
Closed ThreadTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General